Looking for girlfriends for support group

Options

Replies

• carlag4887
    carlag4887 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey yall! Count me in! On day 5 of this clean eating and going to the gym.... I could definitely use some motivation and like minded women to help me stay on track! A lot easier to do it with others than struggle by yourself! I was down almost 20 lbs about 6 months ago and just gave up...... then gained 27 back. Now, it's go time!! Feel free to add me, could use some positive vibes :)
  • GenElizabeth
    GenElizabeth Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Ladies, feel free to add me as well. :smile:

I have lost most of the weight I wanted to lose but the last couple of months have been rough so I put some of it back on. Getting it together now though and working on getting closer to my goals. Hopefully, I will stick to it this time!

Always up for friendly, supportive people as MFP friends.
  • amychris2015
    amychris2015 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    join women supporting women group in the community
  • chele402
    chele402 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log daily and am pretty active outside of the boards.
  • Jen0414
    Jen0414 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
  • lala_deee
    lala_deee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me please, support and motivation is what we can all use from time to time :)
  • Akello978
    Akello978 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm 5'9 and 218lbs 36 years old

Trying to lose some weight and tone up

Add me
  • HawksChick92
    HawksChick92 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm always up for more support! I learned quite a few times that it's near impossible to do this alone. Anyone who needs a buddie can add me! We're all in this together! =]
  • kelseanevada
    Options
    I just had a baby and im trying to lose the weight i gain with pregnacy.I'm 20 4.10" with 25lbs to lose. I was a size 5before pregnancy now I'm a size 12. I have a horrible motivation problem. I need so girl help bwcuz my SO tells me I look beautiful the way I am and I know but I want to lose the weight to be the way I was when we first got together.
  • DanieleIsBatgirl
    DanieleIsBatgirl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in if that's okay with ya'll :)
  • sweetychang
    sweetychang Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 25, 5'4".. With lots of lbs to lose. Add me
  • lilred_gld
    lilred_gld Posts: 51 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'd like to have a few new mfp friends to stay active with and have a few laughs!!
  • ksommer13
    ksommer13 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I'm 26 yrs old and want to lose 25 or so pounds. I've been trying and failing for the past 6 months or so and I've been doing pretty good this time around but think I would do better with a support system. :D
  • coney724
    coney724 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm interested in adding more friends to stay motivated and continue using mfp. I think my longest streak was around 15 days. I have a habit of eating healthy and working out for 2 weeks straight and then fall off and binge. The bingeing usually lasts for a few days and it takes me a while to get back. I also feel like I have a sugar addiction. I love chocolate and ice cream but can't just have a little. I feel like the cravings get worst right after I have a taste.

Hoping to have support from some of you!
  • sheilapreece3
    Options
    I would love to added as well! Lord knows that I could use some help too!!
  • mid2glow
    mid2glow Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in! I've been yo yo ing with the last 10 lbs I want to lose for way too long. I really need to step up my dedication

• Fightforit__
    Options
    I would love to join, so add me if you want to :). We all can use the help and motivation!
  • hncall01
    hncall01 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in!!! I've been looking for an awesome group of women to help support one another!! I'm 5'6 and currently have about 50lbs to lose. Anyone on here can add me! I'm trying to keep a daily blog post and also try to keep up with everyone! It'll be fun!! =]
  • piya783
    piya783 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm 27, looking to lose 40lbs. Just starting today. Current weight 160, goal weight 120 by next May 2016.
  • JLDRKSJ
    JLDRKSJ Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Would love to be part of this group. Great positivity especially on those rough days would be great!