Looking for girlfriends for support group

Options

Replies

• Raerising78
    Raerising78 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Looking for some fitness pals, chit chat and such... I know I'm craving some chocolate like mad
  • bowlesad
    bowlesad Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join your group! I need motivation and help with cravings all the time (while in a POSITIVE environment and not being chastised). Some wonderful fitness "pals" would be amazing!
  • jadowns
    jadowns Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    B) Hi Ladays!!!!!
  • purebredpolly
    purebredpolly Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Add me please. :D
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Hi. Feel free to add me. I could use all the help I can get. I need to lose at least 33 more pounds in 3 months so I can get new knees. Lots of support will be awesome for everyone.
  • GettinFit174
    Options
    Yes please add me!! Need all the support I could get lol this is my second time on MFP. I'm getting older it's time for me to get healthier.. PLUS I recently stopped smoking. This is gonna be harder then I thought..
  • lilvida0722
    Options
    Add me too please , I think this is a great idea!!!! The more support we all have the better it will be !!!
  • lilvida0722
    Options
    SnailyPie wrote: »
    Me too! I'm 34 years old and just had my first child in October. I need to lose the baby weight and am finding it tough with the new little one to take care of.
    Hey- the best thing to do is if ur new baby takes naps get a little cleaning out of the way and work out around the house, while he sleeps
  • celeste3210
    Options
    This is my first time on MFP. Looking to give and get support and motivation, so add me.
  • Mountainmelody
    Mountainmelody Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Please add me, I'm 38, 5'9", with 25lbs to lose. Tried almost every "diet" pill imaginable and I'm not fond of veggies
  • NoDietLifeChange
    NoDietLifeChange Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too. I know I have to lose weight, but I keep getting discouraged. I definitely think support and accountability would help in those moments when significant weight loss seems impossible.
  • pelpelpel
    pelpelpel Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hiya x feel free to add me x x I've been on here since jan 5th and lost 21lb x feel so much better...happier- still about 20lb to go but am super motivated and love to have and give support x x x x x
  • czawada
    czawada Posts: 1
    Options
    Im totally in! 24 years old and have had a constant up and down battle with weight. Lost 30 pounds in college from healthy eating and exercise and have been slowly gaining it back, even while still exercising 5-6 days a week and trying to eat healthy. I need motivation and to get back on track, specifically with my eating! Any advice and motivation/inspiration will help! I'm also here to motivate others! I think this is a great idea!
  • transparentenigma
    transparentenigma Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    I would love to join such a group. I have been on this roller coaster for about 10 years and I have made up my mind that this is the year I WILL reach my goals.
  • KatieLK14
    KatieLK14 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Please add me! Definitely in need of support sometimes.
  • rhodakw
    rhodakw Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love to be part of that also! I am yo-yo ing quite a bit and would love to give and receive some positive vibes!
  • hazeldesert603
    hazeldesert603 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Sounds awesome, add me! ^_^
  • bvasquez2k12
    Options
    I'm in too! Just started MFP and looking to motivate and be motivated! :)
  • jodes023
    jodes023 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me too
  • jodes023
    jodes023 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hmmm...where's the rest of my message? Disappeared. I've lost 23lbs since Jan., but finding it more challenging to lose at this point. Would be happy to give/get motivation and inspiration! Cheers!! Oh and I so love wine too! :D