YO! Ladies in your 20s!

Options

Replies

• xp0sed
    xp0sed Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 from Ontario, Canada. I'm focusing more on toning and being fit but have lost 5lbs in the process. Anyone is welcome to add me :)
  • mollybell13
    Options
    I'm 21! I started mid January. I need all the motivation I can get! Willing to give my support to others who need it.
  • katielshelby
    katielshelby Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too!
  • fbussell88
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! 27 here and always wanting more support!
  • piya783
    piya783 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I just started today. 27/5'4" current weight 160. Goal weight 120. Going to do 1000 cals a day but higher on workout days.

• lara_maccrimmon
    lara_maccrimmon Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 25 & from the UK. Getting married in August & want to slim down/tone up. Also want to get back to playing sport & just got a Jawbone Up Move. I've been doing MFP for a month, but just enabled negative adjustments

25, 5"4
    SW: 161
    CW: 154
    GW: 146 (trying to be realistic, but would love to go lower).
  • newbeginningsbob
    newbeginningsbob Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey! Yes!!! Add me! I'm 27! I'm a lover of makeup and fashion and looking forward to being a healthy weight so I can shop for clothes I'm too shy to wear now! About 40lbs to go!!
  • Someonegreat37
    Someonegreat37 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me too! I just got back into MFP and am feeling really committed this time :)

27, 5"4.5, about 135 lbs aiming for 120.

I used to be a decent runner and I still keep up with it, but am looking forward to improving and doing more races (with faster times!) as I lose weight .

Alison
  • Tinyfigure
    Tinyfigure Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and from the UK, eating 2500cal a day and trying to be more fit and gorgeous, ha! Feel free to add me all :)
  • JediMasterNaw
    JediMasterNaw Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    24 and getting serious about losing weight. Add me!
  • jenn04w
    jenn04w Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    29 here! Add me! You can never have to much motivation!
  • MelWick524
    MelWick524 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I was just all ready to be like HEYYYYY!!!...and then I just realized I'm only 29 for two more months. Crap. The reality just hit me. lol.
  • Lhen1989
    Lhen1989 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I am 25! I'll add you:D
  • aroberts19
    aroberts19 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm 28. I'm a stay at home mom and I just started logging everything last week on mpf. Feel free to add me I could use some motivation buddies.
    Sw:240
    Cw:234
    Gw:175
  • melduf
    melduf Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'll turn 28 in June. I log everyday! I've lost 27 lbs and have 32 more to go! Feel free to add me :)
  • Danixkm
    Danixkm Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! 26 and always looking for friends to motivate each other ^^
  • Roeygal
    Roeygal Posts: 26
    Options
    Hi all! I'm Emma, I'm 21. I've used MFP before and lost 2.5 stone, and then an additional 1 stone when I stopped using it. Now I'm back and want to shed the remaining weight - another 2 stone before the end of the year!

I have the tall girl curse where you look smaller than what you are, but I want to prove that I can look, feel and BE better than what I am. And if any of you lovely people want to help me, as I'll return the favour, than please add me. :relaxed:
  • shooting_star27
    shooting_star27 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    24 here. could use some support and motivation!
  • xesixb
    xesixb Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 24.
  • jiigglybutt
    jiigglybutt Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I'd love more friends my age! I just turned 23!