Uh oh - bad weekend ahead.

Options
123457»

Replies

• Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    No one is forcing you to either, yet you are.
    Yep here I am. I'm not the one telling people to stop posting and throwing a fit because some disagree with me.
  • katiejanecollins
    katiejanecollins Posts: 236 Member
    Options

Do you enjoy upsetting other people this much?
  • Alluminati
    Options
    Do you enjoy upsetting other people this much?
    Why are you upset, and how am I upsetting you? You posted a topic and people debated it. That's what happens on a forum. If your thread upsets you then ask a mod to delete it. I will continue to address you as long as you keep talking to me.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    This thread makes me sad for so many reasons. So many people who think that nuts are a better choice than movie theater popcorn! Do you people have any idea how calorie dense nuts are!

And OP, seriously, you are sounding like my young children with your screaming "STOP RESPONDING TO ME!" You posted something in a public forum that didn't make a lot of sense, a lot of people on this site have done considerable research on topics of nutrition and fitness and know that it isn't what you eat that makes you gain weight it is how much. Pizza is neither healthy or unhealthy. It is just food. It has carbs, protein, and fat, all the basic macronutrients. I'm having some tonight, with a couple of beers, and some macarons that I picked up at a french bakery today.

Also I disagree about your weekend undoing all your progress. Enjoy the weekend, enjoy the time with your family, and stop looking at things as good vs bad, healthy vs unhealthy. Also stop getting so worked up about an Internet forum.
  • bellabutt3
    bellabutt3 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is my Dad's Birthday so there is cake and Chinese takeaway involved, then on Sunday I'm going out for pancakes for Mother's Day, popcorn and sweets in the cinema and then pizza takeaway in the evening! Eek...

Enjoy every bite... it's your daddys birthday! Don't look back and regret not celebrating with him... one day he'll be gone. Pay no attention to any negs :)
  • Naley2322
    Naley2322 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    why dont you bring something healthy to the cinema, raw almonds and no added sugar dried fruit? Whole grain crackers?
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    No one is forcing you to either, yet you are.

We aren't complaining about people posting. You are.
  • katiejanecollins
    katiejanecollins Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Update - I ate Chinese and cake last night and felt gross after. I had a pretty normal portion for a takeout (and cake slice was teeny) so clearly my body just cannot handle greasy food as well as it used to! Get me to the gym... :s
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    That's the nice thing about moderation and IIFYM. You don't cut out foods that you love, you learn how to work them in, so that you can enjoy them for the rest of your life. Are you never going to celebrate birthdays and events with food for the rest of your life? Of course you are. So you need to learn how to make it work for you both mentally (not calling food bad) and physically (eating it in portion sizes and at a frequency that doesn't make you feel ill).

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
  • Alluminati
    Options
    Kruggeri wrote: »
    That's the nice thing about moderation and IIFYM. You don't cut out foods that you love, you learn how to work them in, so that you can enjoy them for the rest of your life. Are you never going to celebrate birthdays and events with food for the rest of your life? Of course you are. So you need to learn how to make it work for you both mentally (not calling food bad) and physically (eating it in portion sizes and at a frequency that doesn't make you feel ill).

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
    this^^
    Best wishes, OP