Eating in the shower?

Options

Replies

• ginny92802
    ginny92802 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I had just finished a 20+ mile walk, and had an event later that night so I needed to shower - but I was starving and salt deprived and really short on time so I ate a snack sized bag of chips in the shower, but it felt really weird to me.
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    NikonPal wrote: »
    Can't say it ever crossed my mind. :)

Naughty you! ;)

• k2mexox
    k2mexox Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    When I was a little kid I would sneak Doritos into the bathroom for my bath time and dip it in mcdonalds honey mustard haha. I liked it a little soggy. There are many things that are attributed to my weight problems lol
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    Yes, pretty common. Cereal, waffles, snacks, tea, toast, bagels.

o4b2G3L.gif

• tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,446 Member
    Options
    elphie754 wrote: »
    arditarose wrote: »
    Shower beer, that's it. So do you have the shower running down on you while you're sitting in the bath? Doesn't the food get wet?

This thread made me laugh.

Yes that is pretty much what I do. Food almost never gets wet because I keep it on the tub "wall" (I can't remember the actual name lol). Besides it is usually a cut up orange or apples and other fruits so if it gets a bit wet, it's not a big deal.

no words

enjoy, lol :)
  • ana3067
    ana3067 Posts: 5,623 Member
    Options
    No but I will eat and drink on the toilet. I've gotten disgusted looks for that one.
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    To answer the wet food question, since someone asked again. It typically stays fairly dry. The shower head is aligned to the middle of the tub , so I'm not directly under it.
  • ana3067
    Options
    tomatoey wrote: »
    lol what??

Also what?
    elphie754 wrote: »
    sit in the shower quite often so it is more like a combination bath and shower.

Lol

Not sure why that's weird. If I'm tired or have a headache or hangover then I also do this... Bathtub is gross and too small for an actual bath. Shower bath feels nice.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    well this would be the literal definition of clean eating...
  • tomatoey
    Options
    ana3067 wrote: »
    No but I will eat and drink on the toilet. I've gotten disgusted looks for that one.

that's pretty gross, dude :s
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    No
  • dinosaurparty
    dinosaurparty Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Lounmoun wrote: »
    I once ate mashed potatoes while in the bath. My dd was just born and it was the only way to eat and get a bath that day. I may have been crying as well.

Oh my god, that's fantastic.
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Unheard of. Well maybe not...

EdibleShower-480x340.jpg
  • ana3067
    Options
    I also pee, floss, brush my teeth, and briefly nap in the shower. It's a place for multitasking.
  • booksandchocolate12
    booksandchocolate12 Posts: 1,741 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Food + the bathroom? Not a good combination, IMO.

Also, I'm never in the shower so long that I feel that it's necessary to bring food in with me. I think I'm capable of going the length of a shower without eating.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    I also pee, floss, brush my teeth, and briefly nap in the shower. It's a place for multitasking.

I wash my clothes in there with me.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Also, I wouldn't do it because I hate showering, it's a pain in the butt! Yes, I shower everyday lol But I'm in and out, wash, scrub rinse and OUT :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
  • tomatoey
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »

I wash my clothes in there with me.

yeah but (sorry, i just remembered this) this is because your other option is to cart many many kgs of clothes to a laundromat many many blocks away, something like that