Eating in the shower?

Options

Replies

• Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Hmmm. Not quite what I thought this topic was going to be. :out:
    I wonder what you thought a thread entitled "Eating in the shower" would be about? :-/
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    tomatoey wrote: »
    ana3067 wrote: »
    No but I will eat and drink on the toilet. I've gotten disgusted looks for that one.

that's pretty gross, dude :s

How so? I enter the bathroom with clean hands and food. I have a cup of water I wasn't too keep drinking or an apple I'm still eating. Hold either in my noon dominant hand while wiping if I can't set them down, then set down while washing my hands.

But then again I'm not a germaphobe. I also see nothing wrong with spitting out toothpaste in the kitchen sink when it's empty, which is apparently gross (I guess my own saliva and old toothpaste is grosser than cat food being all up in the sink)

i'm not a germaphobe either, but fecal matter particles are distributed through the air when you flush. true fact

Definitely! ! Which is why if you have the toilet in the bathroom get a toothbrush holder that covers your toothbrush up! Or else you'll be cleaning your teeth with a lot more than toothpaste.... :confounded:

Poop is everywhere
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    often, poo + food = very much not good times

ROFL

• elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    rainbowbow wrote: »
    I am a big bath taker and love to soak in a REALLY hot tub for a long time.

I always cringe when i see people drink (wine, juice, soda) or eat anything at this time. It's your time for relaxation, getting clean, sweating it out, and cleansing everything. Nothing feels better than taking a SUPER hot bath, sweating, almost over-heating and then drinking crisp cold clean water.
    You missed "and nibbling delicious little chocolate bites" off your list.
    Yes, OP, you're not alone in your weirdness. Although I've never eaten in the shower.

Oh good! I was starting think maybe I am a alien lol. (Kidding)
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    I've enjoyed an occasional shower beer, but I can't say that I've eaten in the shower
  • elphie754
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    elphie754 wrote: »

This is going to sound rude, but what? Why post at all just to say you are leaving? And what did you think it would be about?

Starts with a "c" and ends with an "s"

Which gender? I can think a male word and female word that both start and end with those letters. I assuming female though :-)

• nickatine
    nickatine Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Chewing gum and beer. Not at the same time and not recently.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    No but I will eat and drink on the toilet. I've gotten disgusted looks for that one.

How so? I enter the bathroom with clean hands and food. I have a cup of water I wasn't too keep drinking or an apple I'm still eating. Hold either in my noon dominant hand while wiping if I can't set them down, then set down while washing my hands.

But then again I'm not a germaphobe. I also see nothing wrong with spitting out toothpaste in the kitchen sink when it's empty, which is apparently gross (I guess my own saliva and old toothpaste is grosser than cat food being all up in the sink)

i'm not a germaphobe either, but fecal matter particles are distributed through the air when you flush. true fact

Definitely! ! Which is why if you have the toilet in the bathroom get a toothbrush holder that covers your toothbrush up! Or else you'll be cleaning your teeth with a lot more than toothpaste.... :confounded:

Poop is everywhere

Nooooo

I put the lid down on my toilet before I flush and pretend nothing escapes. It's how things have to be.
  • arditarose
    Options

This is going to sound rude, but what? Why post at all just to say you are leaving? And what did you think it would be about?

Starts with a "c" and ends with an "s"

Which gender? I can think a male word and female word that both start and end with those letters. I assuming female though :-)

lol I can't think of what you're thinking of
  • arditarose
    Options

Poop is everywhere

Nooooo

I put the lid down on my toilet before I flush and pretend nothing escapes. It's how things have to be.

Bahaha. Believe what you want.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options

Poop is everywhere

Nooooo

Bahaha. Believe what you want.

hehe Indeedy :wink:

• GuyIncognito123
    GuyIncognito123 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I've drank coffee in the shower but never eaten food.
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    I don't eat or drink in the bathroom, 'cause it's where people poop and I'm anal about things like that (pardon the pun.) I'm not bothered where other people choose to snack though, it doesn't affect me.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options

Poop is everywhere

Nooooo

ignorance is bliss
  • ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Hahaha, I feel like I'd probably get whatever I was eating all soapy or something, and then take a bite by accident. I've never liked bringing wine into the bath with me, glass + slippery surfaces = a bad idea when you're clumsy.

Haha. I sit in my tub with shower head on but no drain plug. Probably another weird thing no one does lol.

I love sitting in the shower. It was a big thing for me to do when I was growing up. No one to disturb me, I even used to lay down and put my hair over my exposed ear so that the water would stay out! More than once I took a nap in the shower! :smile: Woke up when the water got cold.
  • Ms_Enzo1313
    Ms_Enzo1313 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    This is a great thread. :) If it makes you happy go for it! I could see having a small snack if your doing a bubble bath. #awesomeness #doit
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    If you hot shower for five minutes and then switch to cold it revs up your metabolism….
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    Hahaha, I feel like I'd probably get whatever I was eating all soapy or something, and then take a bite by accident. I've never liked bringing wine into the bath with me, glass + slippery surfaces = a bad idea when you're clumsy.

Haha. I sit in my tub with shower head on but no drain plug. Probably another weird thing no one does lol.

I love sitting in the shower. It was a big thing for me to do when I was growing up. No one to disturb me, I even used to lay down and put my hair over my exposed ear so that the water would stay out! More than once I took a nap in the shower! :smile: Woke up when the water got cold.

Considering the few posts before yours, I misread this at first and didn't exactly see yours as reading "sitting in the shower".

• 1mommycamp
    1mommycamp Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    A sweet little bite of chocolate or something.... I have spilled one to many beers in there so an occasional cookie is all
  • elphie754
    Options

Yay! Another shower sitter, not to be confused with what ndj claims to have done lol. I have certainlu fallen asleep in the shower as well. Actually, if I can't sleep, I come out and take a shower. When I realize I'm nodding off, I go back to bed and sleep soundly through the night. I am so glad I am not the only one who does this lol.