Eating in the shower?

Options

Replies

• Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    If you hot shower for five minutes and then switch to cold it revs up your metabolism….

Aaaarrrgggh I've tried that. I last 2 seconds under the cold water. I'm a wuss. It takes me 5 minutes to walk into a cold swimming pool lol

• Cortelli
    Cortelli Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Shower beer, shower cocktail, shower wine, and shower coffee. All from time to time depending on circumstances. Never taken food into the shower.

Had a professor long ago who had a pipe in his mouth morning to night (not always lit, but frequently throughout the day) - he admitted he often brought the lit pipe into the shower.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    1mommycamp wrote: »
    A sweet little bite of chocolate or something.... I have spilled one to many beers in there so an occasional cookie is all
    I've dropped chocolate in the tub by accident. That gets messy quickly because I like the water really hot!
  • LeenaGee
    LeenaGee Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Now I get that it is great to take an hour or so to lie in the bath, listen to some tranquil music, enjoy a glass of wine, surround yourself with candle light and rose pedals and just let your body relax. Yes I get that.....the whole process is therapeutic and calming, and can hold a vast amount of health benefits. But eating in the shower - Nup don't get it but hey if it makes you happy, who am I to criticise.

And as for whoever said they eat and drink on the toilet. Now that is just disgusting. :p
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    A sweet little bite of chocolate or something.... I have spilled one to many beers in there so an occasional cookie is all
    I've dropped chocolate in the tub by accident. That gets messy quickly because I like the water really hot!

just don't drop the soap….
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options

We can't take you anywhere.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Never done it but now i think i need to try it, i also love hot showers. This could mean the end of my marriage though, hubby already says i take too long in the shower I think he will *kitten* himself if he sees me eat in there :)
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    This is not the most bizarre thing I have ever read on MFP, but it has to be in the Top 25. But as long as it makes you happy and it doesn't affect anyone else, then go for it.
  • ndj1979
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »

We can't take you anywhere.

I know, I am such an *kitten*
  • ndj1979
    Options
    deksgrl wrote: »
    This is not the most bizarre thing I have ever read on MFP, but it has to be in the Top 25. But as long as it makes you happy and it doesn't affect anyone else, then go for it.

most bizarre was the OP that admitted to drinking the "juice" out of a tuna can ….yes that was a real thread...
  • arditarose
    Options

most bizarre was the OP that admitted to drinking the "juice" out of a tuna can ….yes that was a real thread...

That really bothered you. I'm not that bothered by that.
  • booksandchocolate12
    booksandchocolate12 Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Ugh! I don't even eat the tuna out of a tuna can!
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    LeenaGee wrote: »
    Now I get that it is great to take an hour or so to lie in the bath, listen to some tranquil music, enjoy a glass of wine, surround yourself with candle light and rose pedals and just let your body relax. Yes I get that.....the whole process is therapeutic and calming, and can hold a vast amount of health benefits. But eating in the shower - Nup don't get it but hey if it makes you happy, who am I to criticise.

And as for whoever said they eat and drink on the toilet. Now that is just disgusting. :p

Lol, you mean you don't like toilet bowl dipped bread?
    It's not so much that it makes me happy, it just- ehh I don't even know anymore lol.

That's why there's a rope :-p
  • ndj1979
    Options

really? Ughhh just the smell when you open some of those cans is bad enough ..

so you are a tuna juice drinker????
  • arditarose
    Options

No, I definitely don't drink the juice. But I also buy expensive fancy tuna and usually eat it straight out of the can.
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options

Oh, gag! I hate tuna to begin with, but drinking the "juice" goes a bit to far imo. I don't want to sound like I'm judging be ause obviously I have a few weird tricks but Blaugh!
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options

What about the one where the OP thought that the stuff floating in pee was the fat you burned off?
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Just beers lol
  • ndj1979
    Options

No, I definitely don't drink the juice. But I also buy expensive fancy tuna and usually eat it straight out of the can.

I think you are a closet juice drinker….. :)
  • ndj1979
    Options

What about the one where the OP thought that the stuff floating in pee was the fat you burned off?

LOL yea, I remember that one..

does anyone remember the "trampoline" thread where OP said they were burning like 1000 calories a day, and gaming muscle by bouncing on a trampoline….???