Do you eat your own birthday cake?!

Options

Replies

• carlytenney
    carlytenney Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Have your piece of cake......just don't finish off the leftovers lol. Leftover cake gets me every time
  • BettyIW
    BettyIW Posts: 103
    Options
    Enjoy your birthday and enjoy your birthday cake---even if it is a smaller portion. :flowerforyou:
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    Have your piece of cake......just don't finish off the leftovers lol. Leftover cake gets me every time

exactly why we no longer allow leftovers in our house. no reason for it. eat, be done, throw it away. no more doggiie bags, left overs, and foil swans in this house...
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    "Should I eat birthday cake on my birthday?"

THE ANSWER IS ALWAYS YES!!!!

:bigsmile:
  • running_shoe
    running_shoe Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    It is time for an ice age in a world where we have to ask this question.
  • fernandesg
    fernandesg Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I would have a very small dinner, and then have your cake

My birthday is in a few weeks, and a friend is coming into town to take me out. I fully intend to have a low calorie grilled chicken salad with balsamic vinegar (not vinegrette) for like 200-300 calories.

Then a piece of wonderfully delicious cake. :drinker: :love:

Happy birthday!!!
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    On my birthday last Sunday, I ordered what I wanted... BUT I also asked the waitress to go ahead and bring a to-go box with my order and I put half of it in there. Then I had a slice of cake BUT didn't take the extra home. Send it with whomever has kids! lol
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Only if a stripper pops out.
  • cmeiron
    cmeiron Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    5z2jxy.png

2s7sw0k.png

2vhx5c1.png

20r4f8w.png

Yes. Eat the cake.
  • blondageh
    blondageh Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    I am all for having cake on your birthday, but as much as I LOVE getting a pretty cake someone took the time to get made for me, I just can't do it. It would disappear by the next day in my bellah! I would however like a slice to take home or just buy a small cake that can be eaten by 4 people etc. Cake is so yummy. White wedding cake is the best! Seems like they have a cake just about every month here at work and I never get a piece. It's easy to turn down when you are surrounded by others. I am a closet eater. :embarassed:
  • jess_1993
    jess_1993 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    A birthday is a day you should do nice things for yourself. People give you presents so you should give yourself a present too. There is a choice of 2 presents and you should choose the one you want most: sexy, attractive body or cake and a fat body

Don't listen to this girl's advice! According to her other posts (and this one for that matter) she has serious issues with food! This advice is not healthy. Enjoy your cake! :)
  • Michaela_Lynne
    Options
    Happy birthday first off, my birthday is on Saturday, and my plan from now until then is to be super cautious of what i eat, then come Saturday just drink a lot more water then normal, drink a bottle before i eat anything, then come time for cake, i'll only want a small piece!! try drinking a lot of water before you go, and get water at dinner tonight!!
  • godzillaqueen
    Options
    Yes, have a piece of cake. You've lost a lot of weight already, so you obviously have mastered healthy eating choices. You can indulge on a day of celebration, and dance it off later!
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Duh.

xf70jl.gif
  • aarar
    aarar Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday and enjoy your cake!

Personally the way I see it, I'm losing weight to enhance the quality of my life in all different aspects. What kind of life am I living if I can't enjoy a slice of my own birthday cake? Just eat it and get back on track!
  • professorRAT
    professorRAT Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    5z2jxy.png

2s7sw0k.png

2vhx5c1.png

20r4f8w.png

Yes. Eat the cake.

QFT. Happy Birthday!:flowerforyou:
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    This is why I don't "diet" I eat whatever I want! ( and most of the time what I want is yummy clean food) I don't understand restrictions for non medical reasons (unless your vegan or in a similar lifestyle) Eat the cake! Eat the yummy food! Just don't eat 20lbs of it everyday.....
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    tumblr_ll1lvhr9Mw1qjmv8fo1_500.gif
  • DragonSquatter
    DragonSquatter Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    tumblr_miuu63jBSt1qf8btso1_400.gif
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Of course you should eat your own birthday cake! Happy Birthday!