Join the Gelato and Ice Cream Group

Options

Replies

• WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Now now everybody. Please don't ruin this zen group with bickering and male nonsense... Can we please get back to favorite ice cream flavors?!
    My favorite Talenti:
    Salted Caramel
    Double Dark Chocolate

Although I have high hopes for some of the new flavors...
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    There are so many flavors I haven't tried yet... I need to go to stop and shop
  • JulieAnneFIU
    JulieAnneFIU Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I've been meaning to ask all of you about this. For the past three weeks I've picked it up and have put it down and have gotten Breyers Reese's ice creaminstead. I'm looking for maximum peanut butter and chocolate taste. Like chunks of pb. Will Talenti deliver that for me?
  • JulieAnneFIU
    JulieAnneFIU Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'll be on the lookout for all of them, thank you!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    I've been meaning to ask all of you about this. For the past three weeks I've picked it up and have put it down and have gotten Breyers Reese's ice creaminstead. I'm looking for maximum peanut butter and chocolate taste. Like chunks of pb. Will Talenti deliver that for me?

talenti peanut butter cup gelato is pretty amazing….
  • ndj1979
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    ndj1979 wrote: »

Yeah, that fool up there raves about it. I personally thought it was just okay.

how is the sea salt caramel, I have not had that…

what the hell happened to raspberry cheesecake? I was loving that and then all of a sudden no longer in the store…*kitten*...
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Talenti is on sale at Shoprite this week. I bought Oatmeal Cookie and Peanut Salted Caramel.
    16-02-Dumb-and-Dumber-quotes.gif
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    OdesAngel wrote: »
    Talenti is on sale at Shoprite this week. I bought Oatmeal Cookie and Peanut Salted Caramel.

is it??? They just opened a shoprite right around the corner from my apartment. I'm going to pay them a visit tomorrow after work

excited-baby.gif
  • Alluminati
    Options
    Troutsy wrote: »

is it??? They just opened a shoprite right around the corner from my apartment. I'm going to pay them a visit tomorrow after work

excited-baby.gif
    Yes! Do eeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

• ndj1979
    Options

oatmeal cookie? Never seen that one…is it good?
  • ndj1979
    Options

Yeah, that fool up there raves about it. I personally thought it was just okay.

how is the sea salt caramel, I have not had that…

what the hell happened to raspberry cheesecake? I was loving that and then all of a sudden no longer in the store…*kitten*...

Sea salt caramel is the best caramel I've have of all brands to date. I will say that Steve's Salty Caramel is right there next to it. The only reason Talenti is ahead for me is the chocolate caramel truffles in it. If you added those same truffles to Steve's then it would blow the Talenti out of the water.

I saw Raspberry cheesecake the other day. I'm not a huge raspberry fan. Talenti is funny with distribution. All of a sudden a flavor will not be on supply in certain areas. Last year 5 hat happened with German Chocolate cake, I had it available but everyone else in the group couldn't find it.

You need to give a full report on the Peanut caramel in the group please.

I think I will pick up sea salt caramel and give it a whirl...
  • Alluminati
    Options

oatmeal cookie? Never seen that one…is it good?
    It could use a bit more cinnamon but I likeded it. Now the peanut salted caramel I can't wait to try.