Feels great to Clean our my closet! From a size 14 to 4/5 in a year! Pics!

Options

Replies

• Kris1279
    Kris1279 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look AMAZING :D
    Being a size 14 right now and seeing you gives me hope that I can achieve better for myself,thanks for the inspiration !

You got this girl! You can do it. Happy to help inspire too. If you wanna be MFP buddies I'm here. Nice to have people to inspire us. I need it too.

• Kris1279
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the nice kind words! Happy to inspire you all and I need the inspiration too. Everyday, and one step and one pound at a time. Feel free to be friends on MFP with me too. :) Great to have this App and cheer each other on!
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Wow!!
  • cai1961
    cai1961 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You're inspirational!! Great job, well done!!
  • Kris1279
    Options
    You look amazing!! Wow!!

Thanks so much:) Working hard at it. Feels good to be healthy again.
  • Kris1279
    Options
    cai1961 wrote: »

Thanks so much:)
  • 19Lisa60
    19Lisa60 Posts: 1
    Options
    Such an inspiration!
  • bfanny
    bfanny Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Soooo what are you doing with your bigger clothes? I'm still hanging to a few 8's just because those are almost new
  • fabulousmomofone
    fabulousmomofone Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. I can't wait to clean out my closet too.
  • minnkun
    minnkun Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Amazing :) well done!
  • melisalynn79
    melisalynn79 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Very inspiring!!!
  • taraaaxo
    taraaaxo Posts: 12
    Options
    congrats
    you look amazing
  • Kris1279
    Options
    bfanny wrote: »
    Soooo what are you doing with your bigger clothes? I'm still hanging to a few 8's just because those are almost new

Well I still have some 8's but really don't want to hold onto them, don't plan on going back. :) We have a rummage every year so I plan on selling a bunch of old stuff, Have a lot of 12, 10's and 8's. :)
  • Kris1279
    Options
    You look amazing. I can't wait to clean out my closet too.

Thanks:) It's bittersweet cleaning it out, I have so many nice clothes that don't fit, but I feel so much better now and I am healthy and in shape again.
  • Kris1279
    Options
    19Lisa60 wrote: »
    Such an inspiration!

• Kris1279
    Options
    cai1961 wrote: »

Thanks so much:) Anyone can do this.
  • Kris1279
    Options
    You look amazing!! Wow!!

• dagnus
    dagnus Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congratulations! I did a similar transformation about 2 years ago, and went from 8/10 back down to 4. I'm only 5 feet tall, so I'm naturally a smaller person. I went through and got rid of all my "fat clothes". Sadly, after I got to where I wanted to be, I only kept it off for a few months before I began slipping out of my exercise habits and back into all my old bad eating habits, and over a year gained back everything I lost. Now I have only a very select few items that I can fit into, and a closet and dressers full of clothes that are too small for me. I refuse to buy bigger sizes (with the exception of a couple new bras!) so I've got work to do! I'm back on track and working to get back to where I want to be, with the realization that I'm always going to have to work to stay there. My biggest advice is to make sure whatever you are doing is long-term sustainable. For example - I used to go to the gym 4-5 times a week or do things like Insanity daily... I also tried to eat near perfectly. It's next to impossible for me to balance that with being a full time working mom, and having obligations and a life. So - when life hit, and I focused all my energy on a friend who was in crisis for a few months, I could never get myself back "on track". This time - I know that I don't want to go to the gym 4-6 days a week for the rest of my life or do something like Insanity, because these things come at the cost of other areas of my life suffering. I'm working on overcoming the "all or nothing" mindset and obtaining balance. Best of luck to you for long term success!
  • Mah00sive
    Mah00sive Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Kris1279 wrote: »
    Hard work is paying off! Feels great to clean out my closet today! Purging these old clothes. Don't ever give up on yourself or your goals. Took me a year and I'm still working at it. One pound and one day at a time! The hard work and sweat is worth it. Can't believe I fit into a size 4 jeans yesterday. Of course I treated myself and got them! Anyone can do it. You are worth it!!!

5uideq.jpg
    Last year I was a 14 and now I'm in a size 5 and even a size 4! Don't give up!

Very inspirational!! What do you eat in a typical day? What do you snack on? That period between home from school and tea time is my problem!!
  • believeinme0430
    believeinme0430 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats on the weight loss you look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!