For the tatted (or planning to get one) myfitnesspeepz

Options

Replies

• lyttmab
    lyttmab Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I would like something similar to this tattoo going up my side :)

bird-cage-tattoo-lower.jpg
    very cool!
  • twinkiemon
    twinkiemon Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I've seriously considered it. I've always loved animation and in particular Disney so I'd like to get Tinkerbell on my shoulder blade area - there's this picture I've seen of her with her arms crossed and she's doing this cute little pout and I'm like "That's so me!"
  • PamelaWebb81
    Options
    So do I! I love tats and piercings.
  • artex1024
    artex1024 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I have 4 that I've gotten over the years, but the past year and a half have been rough, so I'm getting one for my birthday to celebrate making it through. My husband and I separated last February, so my daughter and I moved to the Midwest to literally start our lives over. I definitely never I imagined that I would be 30 and a divorced, single mom living in a small town and working a low-level retail job, but I've done what I had to and prided myself on having the strength it took to keep putting one foot in front of the other. because of that, i've been able to rebuild not only our lives, but myself as well, into someone who i'm proud of. i've learned to embraced those things about myself that i previously believed made me flawed and fix the things that i didn't like about myself. i'm teaching my daughter to never be ashamed of who she is or feel like she needs to tone herself down. So, I'm getting an F. Scott Fitzgerald (I'm also a bibliophile) quote tattooed across my rib cage.

"I fell in love with her courage, her sincerity and her flaming self-respect, and it is these things I would believe in, even if the whole world indulged in the wild idea that she wasn't all she should be."
  • Cheeky_0102
    Cheeky_0102 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    When I get to 160 and keep it, I want to get a dogwood tree (white flowers) coming up from my ankle. I want the tree to have roots to the ground, and a few little pictures hidden in the picture; a tiny skull, a dragonfly, and maybe a hummingbird I want it to come about half way up my calf. I may chicken out on getting one that big though... maybe just a branch on my foot, but I was really attached to the roots idea
  • usmc01462
    usmc01462 Posts: 1,944 Member
    Options
    stay away from inner thigh its the most painful area to get
  • kelsierose094
    kelsierose094 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I actually did the opposite.. instead of getting one after reaching a GW, I got a tattoo with a meaning behind it (long story), but i didn't know where to get it...so I got it on my hips to HELP with keeping me in shape :p It's a hummingbird, and I hope that when it starts to look like a budgie, I know to cut back on the cakes a bit :laugh:
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    i have 3 already. i know of one more that i want For Sure - i just need ze fundz. another idea has poked it's way into the forefront of my brain, so 2 more may be on the horizon for me, but definitely the one in the near future.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    I have 4 that I've gotten over the years, but the past year and a half have been rough, so I'm getting one for my birthday to celebrate making it through. My husband and I separated last February, so my daughter and I moved to the Midwest to literally start our lives over. I definitely never I imagined that I would be 30 and a divorced, single mom living in a small town and working a low-level retail job, but I've done what I had to and prided myself on having the strength it took to keep putting one foot in front of the other. because of that, i've been able to rebuild not only our lives, but myself as well, into someone who i'm proud of. i've learned to embraced those things about myself that i previously believed made me flawed and fix the things that i didn't like about myself. i'm teaching my daughter to never be ashamed of who she is or feel like she needs to tone herself down. So, I'm getting an F. Scott Fitzgerald (I'm also a bibliophile) quote tattooed across my rib cage.

"I fell in love with her courage, her sincerity and her flaming self-respect, and it is these things I would believe in, even if the whole world indulged in the wild idea that she wasn't all she should be."

YOU are awesome. just sayin'.

i also may steal that F.S.Fitzgerald quote. not to get tattooed on myself, just to keep around. i like it :)
  • mrshoneydew
    mrshoneydew Posts: 253
    Options
    1014793_10201374722073729_823320509_o_zps4c3d1794.jpg

The tattoo I got yesterday. It's a Beatles lyric. :)
  • sarahmaedzz
    sarahmaedzz Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I always wanted to get my thigh tattooed but I thought I would wait until they were more toned and the cellulite was gone because of course people are going to want to see it and I'd have to show it off! But then I realized that there's nothing wrong with my thighs and I'm not the only one in the world with a little extra jiggle, so I went and did it and it's by far my most favorite tattoo ever!
    (Hopefully the picture shows up)

602368_10151162561747393_1498361994_n_zpse521e9da.jpg
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    I had 4, 2 on each arm, but when I hit the 100 I extended the two on my right arm into a half sleeve.
  • nhouse3417
    nhouse3417 Posts: 105
    Options
    I just got one done over the weekend, not because I met my goal but I did meet my goal! LOL It is in my profile pic, 2 turles with my kids initials and flowers with the colors they choose. BECAUSE I have lost the weight and am loving my body I want a side piece, and it is a dragon. Not sure when that will happen, have to save money now. :)
  • mlclarke22
    mlclarke22 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    1014793_10201374722073729_823320509_o_zps4c3d1794.jpg

The tattoo I got yesterday. It's a Beatles lyric. :)

absolutely love the placement!! I was thinking of getting a quote in the same place..I also want one on my side when I lose these last 20 lbs!!
  • chellycakes
    chellycakes Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Oh no no no! I wouldn't be able to wait till I was at my gw to get tattoos!! I feel that's too restrictive for me.
    I'm getting my ribs done in september(mainly cause I don't want chlorine and sun to interfere with healing). I guess il be more fit in that region ($$$$ too!) but I believe we gotta enjoy our bodies every step of the way!! :)
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    In a few weeks (Goal is already hit) I'm getting a tat of the word "Believe" with the B to be heart shaped and butterfly wings coming from the sides of the words. I am thinking the bottom of my back or my shoulder, I haven't decided yet. The tattoo is a reminder that I had to believe in myself to transform myself (Butterfly wings is the symbol of transformation.)
  • sleepingtodream
    sleepingtodream Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    6e4428b0-c8f7-4aa8-aed5-5ba8bdf92fc0_zps1bb42e38.jpg
    ab1f1a65-a96d-48c6-b334-9be985810e4d_zps46d94d96.jpg

wow! Beautiful work!

Those colors are phenomal! Love it!
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    I have a Little Prince tattoo on my back I want to add to and I want to get peacock feather wings on the sides of my lower legs/feet like Hermes.... Or I think it is Hermes. I totally just went mind blank. Greek messanger of the gods.
  • Benzz_biiitch
    Benzz_biiitch Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Zombie hello kitty at 50 lbs & half sleeves at goal! :)
  • xxcatyxx555
    xxcatyxx555 Posts: 184
    Options
    One I finish insanity I'm getting "courage is not the absence of fear" down my left ribs/side