Easter

Options

Replies

• marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    LAWoman72 wrote: »
    PeachyPlum wrote: »

This made my day. Also, how do I let the Broccoli Otter know where I live? I love broccoli!

Have you been a good girl this year? Have you made sure not to drill into, paint, or pee on ANY trees? If so, be sure to leave your wet mud outside on the evening of April 23! The Broccoli Otter is SURE to come! His magic buck teeth sense all the good little children everywhere.

Happy Arbor Day!

It would be awesome if there was a Broccoli Otter, well if he brought something my son liked. Perhaps it could keep him from picking up every single stick in the woods when we go hiking and surreptitiously breaking off twigs as you goes along.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    I have to loose 80 lbs very quickly in order to train and be accepted into the mma program I've been workin towards. I have less than a year to do it. I've lost about 60 but have another 80 to go. So no fitting an egg in is a problem. Whatever you guys have at it. I asked for advice and all I get is basically *kitten*. I found someone who helped me with it so ummm peace. The only quacks I have found today are right here. If it weren't for this app being so helpful with keeping track of what I eat I would say *kitten* it and delete this *kitten*. Real *kitten* supports up in here.

U hangry?
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options

This made my day. Also, how do I let the Broccoli Otter know where I live? I love broccoli!

Have you been a good girl this year? Have you made sure not to drill into, paint, or pee on ANY trees? If so, be sure to leave your wet mud outside on the evening of April 23! The Broccoli Otter is SURE to come! His magic buck teeth sense all the good little children everywhere.

Happy Arbor Day!

It would be awesome if there was a Broccoli Otter, well if he brought something my son liked. Perhaps it could keep him from picking up every single stick in the woods when we go hiking and surreptitiously breaking off twigs as you goes along.

Ha ha, not sure there's any motivation in the world - even the Broccoli Otter - strong enough to keep boys from doing that. My dudes do exactly the same thing, what is up with that...pick up twigs, snap twigs, ZOMG gotta get all. The. Twigs. For...no discernible reason...

By the way, your little guy is adorable.

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Jaysus, OP, way to be Hangry. You got plenty of decent advice for what's really (in the grand scheme) a very minor issue. You also got a lot of "huh?" responses which were really well warranted coz frankly, it's a bloody weird question.

They're eggs for gods sake. Eat them, throw them down the street, Hell -break them up and flush them down the toilet if you want, it's where they'd end up anyway. But calm your farm. Seriously.
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options
    Wow, OP, I don't know if you have the aggression for MMA.

And, seriously? Someone training you for MMA is having you starve yourself? I'll double down on Quack. You should be on a serious bulk, I would think.

And, again, 70 calories of high quality protein is not going to be off limits in any legitimate athletic diet. So, yeah. Calm yoself.
  • snowflakesav
    snowflakesav Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I try to focus on what a really want. I really want to look better in my clothes more than I want Easter treats.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    I try to focus on what a really want. I really want to look better in my clothes more than I want Easter treats.

yea, you did not read the thread then ..

OP is talking about regular eggs not candy eggs…

read fail
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Easter plans? Have I ever told you about Pizzagaina?

pizza-gaina.jpg
  • ruggedshutter
    ruggedshutter Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I put chocolate in the freezer and then I ration it. It won't go bad and you usually forget that it's in there until you come across it one day and it's a happy surprise :)
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options

Happy Arbor Day!

Ha ha, not sure there's any motivation in the world - even the Broccoli Otter - strong enough to keep boys from doing that. My dudes do exactly the same thing, what is up with that...pick up twigs, snap twigs, ZOMG gotta get all. The. Twigs. For...no discernible reason...

By the way, your little guy is adorable.

Thanks! :smile:
  • RudeboyCantFail
    RudeboyCantFail Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Speaking of Easter...I'm reading through MFP message boards and you know how ads are embedded at the top and bottom of each page? I just had one for Walmart advertising all their Easter candy specials. Weird website for this ads, unless one concludes Walmart wants me to fail! :(
  • DemoraFairy
    DemoraFairy Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Speaking of Easter...I'm reading through MFP message boards and you know how ads are embedded at the top and bottom of each page? I just had one for Walmart advertising all their Easter candy specials. Weird website for this ads, unless one concludes Walmart wants me to fail! :(

MFP, like most websites, uses Google Ads, which gives you adverts based on your browsing habits. Been looking at Walmart Easter candy specials, have we? :P
  • RudeboyCantFail
    RudeboyCantFail Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Actually, I haven't. :) Ads do follow me at other websites, but all the ones on MFP seem totally random (looking a a home equity line right now, and something called Embeddables was on the last page). Maybe I can get a home equity line to buy lots of Embeddables and Walmart candy!
  • DemoraFairy
    DemoraFairy Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Actually, I haven't. :) Ads do follow me at other websites, but all the ones on MFP seem totally random (looking a a home equity line right now, and something called Embeddables was on the last page). Maybe I can get a home equity line to buy lots of Embeddables and Walmart candy!

To be fair the ads are pretty random sometimes, but they're often not specific to the website. Right now the ads on MFP are intent on selling me a thinner wallet.
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    Options
    A hard-boiled egg white is basically one of the best things you could possibly eat. Tons of protein, almost no calories, lots of nutrients. It really doesn't make sense to not be able to fit this into your diet, unless you feel like you MUST eat 20 or 30 eggs at once or something.

Eggs are a great addition to compost. The shells especially--they add calcium to the soil. Chop up the eggs a bit and throw them into a compost pile if you are feeling guilty about wasting them.
  • hollyrayburn
    hollyrayburn Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Hopefully her "training" will incorporate an attitude adjustment.

Since your kids aren't stupid, tell them the truth about false idols so they don't force you to eat a nutritious egg.
  • PeachyPlum
    PeachyPlum Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    I love this thread so much and hope it never dies. There are some real gems in here.
    I guess stuff an egg in your purse and happy Easter.

I don't know why, but every time I think of this I die laughing. I'm literally sitting here at work, crying and turning red just quoting it.
  • JenniDaisy
    JenniDaisy Posts: 526 Member
    Options

To be fair the ads are pretty random sometimes, but they're often not specific to the website. Right now the ads on MFP are intent on selling me a thinner wallet.

I got the thin wallet too, I though it was a super weird targeted ad as I've literally never owned or bought a wallet in my life.
  • Hollisamara
    Hollisamara Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Why not buy yourself a really special/pricey chocolate egg and split it up so you can work it into your daily calories? You won't feel like you're missing out then and won't be as tempted to eat the children's chocolate. :)
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options
    Hopefully her "training" will incorporate an attitude adjustment.

Since your kids aren't stupid, tell them the truth about false idols so they don't force you to eat a nutritious egg.

You're my new favorite.