jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    TR0berts wrote: »
    I'm hoping rum.
    Ditto.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    I swear, if I get warned for spamming a thread because of the *kitten* peep cleanse...

You guys can read all about how to counteract resistance to The 10 Day Master Peep Cleanse(TM) in "Chapter 46: Dealing with Peepversity" of my upcoming book, The 10 Day Master Peep Cleanse(TM): Can't Peep This - The Rise Of The 10 Day Master Peep Cleanse(TM) And Its Importance To Early '90's Rap
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    Step 2:
    d7cdf62069f3227275a3cece64441dce.jpg

This cleanser is using high-test "water" to mix the drink. That's an advanced technique, and I cover customized cleansing like that in Chapter 201: Peep Into the Future: How To Take The Peep Cleanse To The Next Level of my upcoming book, The 10 Day Master Peep Cleanse(TM); My Life On 2200 Calories of Peeps A Day, or Why Is Everyone Shaking? Are We Having An Earthquake? I Don't Feel Anything.

Make ii available as an eBook for iPad. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mollypw1994
    mollypw1994 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    LOL! I am loving the peep cleanse photos! Keep 'em coming!!
  • f8tnotfat
    f8tnotfat Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Dang it, I want a Peep now. :p
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

:laugh:

Peeps Cleanse excepted, of course.
  • arussell134
    arussell134 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    This thread brought a lot of joy to my afternoon! LOL

OP: I'm another example of someone that lost weight without a cleanse or any particular food restriction. I just reduced my calories, logged food, and have been aiming for a mostly healthy diet. I've learned to make peace with food, and stop punishing myself with it.

I reached my goal weight in Dec, maintained for about 3 months and am now looking to shed a few more pounds to reach a good weight for racing. No detoxes, master cleanses, or Dr Oz products involved! :)

PS there may have been a few Peeps though....
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    fbmandy55 wrote: »
    Step 2:
    d7cdf62069f3227275a3cece64441dce.jpg

That's vodka right?

Add beverage of choice.

Or whatever's on sale. B)

• tincanonastring
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    OP, I will give you some free advice, but for full instructions, you'll have to buy my upcoming book, The 10 Day Master Peep Cleanse(TM): Detoxification & De-Chemicalization of the Body, Purification of the Soul.
    60543041.jpg

acb.jpg

Honestly, I have never seen anyone put so much work into something like this. You show incredible dedication.

When you're starting an entrepreneurial endeavor, you've got to be fully dedicated to its success. I talk about the need for self-drive in Section 3 of the Introduction of my upcoming book The 10 Day Master Peep Cleanse(TM): A Year Of Peeps; An Introspective View Of One Family's Journey Of Self-Discovery, Self-Awakening, And Self-Cleansing.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    I swear, if I get warned for spamming a thread because of the *kitten* peep cleanse...

You guys can read all about how to counteract resistance to The 10 Day Master Peep Cleanse(TM) in "Chapter 46: Dealing with Peepversity" of my upcoming book, The 10 Day Master Peep Cleanse(TM): Can't Peep This - The Rise Of The 10 Day Master Peep Cleanse(TM) And Its Importance To Early '90's Rap

actually the only MFP endorsed cleanse is the NDJ Master Pizza Cleanse…anything else is a gimmick…

• tincanonastring
    edited March 2015
    Options
    OP, don't listen to all this negativity. I've had a lot of success with a cleanse I developed. It's helped rid my liver of a lot of excess toxins and, after 3 rounds, my body is nearly 95% chemical free. Let me know if you want more info.

Post buried from spam flags. Nice.

scsc.gif