Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

TIL - Today I Learned...

Options

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I can hit a squat and a dead lift PR in the same day. Tomorrow I may learn that it was stupid.
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    Today I learned that walking at 2pm in the summer in Florida is a BAD idea
  • undergloom
    undergloom Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    TIL that the umbrellas they sell at convenience stores are essentially one-time-use.
  • BaconBae
    BaconBae Posts: 4,568 Member
    Options
    TIL I should follow my instincts and honesty is the best policy
  • FromAshes2Beast
    FromAshes2Beast Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    I can hit a squat and a dead lift PR in the same day. Tomorrow I may learn that it was stupid.

Totally not stupid. That sounds like an great accomplishment. Awesome job :smiley:
  • hanksmom79
    hanksmom79 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    TIL that doing 500 walking lunges, 100 jump squats and 100 jump lunges in one workout is WAY easier than sitting down on the toilet the next day :#
  • jaxass
    jaxass Posts: 2,128 Member
    Options
    The Ex-Lax wasn't candy.
  • geraldaltman
    geraldaltman Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    TIL that because our team beat a bunch of middle schoolers in a pickup game of basketball yesterday, the NBA should be calling at any moment.

Are you sure that wasn't the current Phila. 76'er roster you beat? LOL LOL...Boy they were atrocious last season!
  • geraldaltman
    geraldaltman Posts: 1,739 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    ladykate26 wrote: »
    TIL that i am not over my peanut butter addiction :|

Turn it into something positive. Can't say it's addiction but I have had a life long love affair with Peanut Butter. Instead of fighting it, I switched to a lower calorie, 1/3 less sugar version, along with 50% lower sugar grape jelly. That satisfies and helps keep me under my calorie and nutrition goals..
  • Terrybig40
    Terrybig40 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Albert Einstein didn't talk until he was 8 lazy mother f;)@! Ker
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    Even though i ran yesterday my knee I hurt hula hooping while skating on Friday isn't ready to skate
  • WineNot2015
    WineNot2015 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    My 4 yr old cusses like a sailor!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »

Totally not stupid. That sounds like an great accomplishment. Awesome job :smiley:

Thank you. I felt pretty decent the next day actually.
  • LouisianaHotSauce_93
    LouisianaHotSauce_93 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    That sometimes your angry when you need to eat breakfast.
  • bloody88
    bloody88 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    That i need to learn how to handle ppl that raise their voice and avoid responsibilities.
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    @bloody88 I just mentally *kitten* slap them and then tell them IRL 'thank you for your input'
  • fr3smyl
    fr3smyl Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    TIL- that I actually like wearing shorts.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    TIL how to do a new, kind of neat, craft that requires almost no effort! That is the only kind of crafting I like to do.
  • TuffGong21
    TuffGong21 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    TIL that I don't function well on 4 hours of sleep