gpstreet Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    Daddy daughter time is what memories are made of :bigsmile:
    Golden.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I personally can't stand baby strollers. They take up so much room and people doing the strolling always think they have the "right of way". Kids should be WALKING with their parents, not pushed around and punished by forced to be strapped in a moving buggy. I see kids all the time at zoos screaming to get out of the stroller. If you can't go somewhere without a stroller to make your kid(s) miserable, leave them with a sitter.

So i should have made my 2 year old walk around for 4 + hours with me because strollers annoy you??

As for the tantrums, i definitely agree with removing the kid from the area, because that does drive me nuts!! So many mums choose to ignore their squawking kids and let them scream down every single isle :angry:
    My daughter had a screaming tantrum exactly ONCE, in woolworths. I let go of her hand and left her there, i scurried to the next isle and kept an eye on her through the shelves lol Her crying quickly stopped and turned into a face of shock! I let her panic for a minute, before coming back to get her. Hand on heart she never had a tantrum while we were out again ;) I found they get away with whatever the parents let them get away with....

• gpstreet
    Options
    I have to say it is not the strollers that annoy me but the driver. Same goes for car drivers, cyclists, skateboards, dumper trucks, wheelies :-) My daughter is too big for a stroller and now when she is too tired to walk, I carry her. Fantastic form of exercise. :-)
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    gpstreet wrote: »
    I have to say it is not the strollers that annoy me but the driver. Same goes for car drivers, cyclists, skateboards, dumper trucks, wheelies :-) My daughter is too big for a stroller and now when she is too tired to walk, I carry her. Fantastic form of exercise. :-)

gpstreet isnt your daughter 10 years old?
  • uvi5
    uvi5 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    I personally can't stand baby strollers. They take up so much room and people doing the strolling always think they have the "right of way". Kids should be WALKING with their parents, not pushed around and punished by forced to be strapped in a moving buggy. I see kids all the time at zoos screaming to get out of the stroller. If you can't go somewhere without a stroller to make your kid(s) miserable, leave them with a sitter.
    chn3ubbucs5l.gif

• gpstreet
    Options
    she is 10 years old.