marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    rainbowbow wrote: »
    angellll12 wrote: »
    I rather have some fat then be skinny with small breast, it's not womanly since we're being honest. I don't mind a little stomach, I'll probably go down to 130 and stop there and just workout to maintain and be healthy, I can look hot still without looking like I try so hard at the gym.

TIL- I am not womanly. :open_mouth:

What do you think about yourself?

I recognize that no amount of dedication, hard work, sweat and tears in the gym, eating right or taking care of my body can change the size of my breasts. So i accept them.

It's not the same as losing weight, which can be changed. It's not the same as booty which can be built.

Breasts are made of fatty tissue, which i cannot magically grow.

I see no issue whatsoever like i said earlier on in women who chose to get breast implants. But for myself, i like the fact that my chest is perky, small, proportionate to my body, and never inhibits me from certain exercise or movements. I also don't have to worry about sagging later on in life.

Actually, small boobs sag too. Skin loses elasticity as you age. Saying your boobs won't sag just because they're small is like saying your hands won't wrinkle... just... because your hands are special.

Okay. Well, they wont be sagging more than a few inches and surely not to my navel.

either way, i see no issue with them. And i don't think having small breasts makes anyone less of a woman. Especially since it's not within our control.

;)

Agreed. Boob size doesn't matter. And most guys don't seem to actually care either. Seems more like it's women who care (based on my experience, so it's not necessarily true) But I don't think it matters whether boobs sag at all. It's part of being a woman. It's pretty much irrelevant because it happens to all of us. Even women with implants (unless they get them after their skin has lost the elasticity - i.e. when they're older).

ummmm I beg to differ. My hubby keeps telling me to stop losing weight, without giving me a decent reason why. ....
    yesterday he fiiiiiinally admitted it's because he doesn't want to my boobs to get smaller. That's it! His one and only reason

I think everyone has their own personal preference. If you had them when he got with you, you can bet on that being his preference. ;P

This. Also dyemysoul, I love the dress + hair
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I rather have some fat then be skinny with small breast, it's not womanly since we're being honest. I don't mind a little stomach, I'll probably go down to 130 and stop there and just workout to maintain and be healthy, I can look hot still without looking like I try so hard at the gym.

I recognize that no amount of dedication, hard work, sweat and tears in the gym, eating right or taking care of my body can change the size of my breasts. So i accept them.

It's not the same as losing weight, which can be changed. It's not the same as booty which can be built.

I see no issue whatsoever like i said earlier on in women who chose to get breast implants. But for myself, i like the fact that my chest is perky, small, proportionate to my body, and never inhibits me from certain exercise or movements. I also don't have to worry about sagging later on in life.

Actually, small boobs sag too. Skin loses elasticity as you age. Saying your boobs won't sag just because they're small is like saying your hands won't wrinkle... just... because your hands are special.

Okay. Well, they wont be sagging more than a few inches and surely not to my navel.

either way, i see no issue with them. And i don't think having small breasts makes anyone less of a woman. Especially since it's not within our control.

;)

Agreed. Boob size doesn't matter. And most guys don't seem to actually care either. Seems more like it's women who care (based on my experience, so it's not necessarily true) But I don't think it matters whether boobs sag at all. It's part of being a woman. It's pretty much irrelevant because it happens to all of us. Even women with implants (unless they get them after their skin has lost the elasticity - i.e. when they're older).

ummmm I beg to differ. My hubby keeps telling me to stop losing weight, without giving me a decent reason why. ....
    yesterday he fiiiiiinally admitted it's because he doesn't want to my boobs to get smaller. That's it! His one and only reason

I think everyone has their own personal preference. If you had them when he got with you, you can bet on that being his preference. ;P

Haha good point! ! Yes I did have bigguns when we met.

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options

;)

Agreed. Boob size doesn't matter.]And most guys don't seem to actually care either. Seems more like it's women who care (based on my experience, so it's not necessarily true) But I don't think it matters whether boobs sag at all. It's part of being a woman. It's pretty much irrelevant because it happens to all of us. Even women with implants (unless they get them after their skin has lost the elasticity - i.e. when they're older).

yesterday he fiiiiiinally admitted it's because he doesn't want my boobs to get smaller. That's it! His one and only reason

I'm sometimes a little insecure about my breasts around my boyfriend, but he always shows me that he loves my body. Would he prefer bigger breasts? Maybe. But he makes me feel good about what I got.
  • Christine_72
    Options
    dyemysoul wrote: »
    I'm 163# and 5'3 in this photo. I run 3-4x and lift 2x weekly. I am actually loving how I look right now.... With clothes on. Well, without clothes too for that matter. I have worked so hard and I have seen awesome changes in the 'worst' places on my body(thighs, butt, stomach). I still want to lose about 25# but I'm really loving the gradually changes to witness my hard work in action.... Like lines on the outside of my stomach or some serious firmness in my tushy and even my thighs thinning out/ completely changing shape from running. Love yourself in all your shapes and sizes because it's amazing what you've accomplished..9avt1mwwrbkd.jpg

P.s. No push up bra, no spanx, and I've lost 49.4#....

you look perfect :smile: :+1:

Apologies for all my posts in a row. People here are quick typers!! By the time I've finished writing one post, 5 more have popped up in the meantime

• KathleenCora
    KathleenCora Posts: 160 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    I'm 163# and 5'3 in this photo. I run 3-4x and lift 2x weekly. I am actually loving how I look right now.... With clothes on. Well, without clothes too for that matter. I have worked so hard and I have seen awesome changes in the 'worst' places on my body(thighs, butt, stomach). I still want to lose about 25# but I'm really loving the gradually changes to witness my hard work in action.... Like lines on the outside of my stomach or some serious firmness in my tushy and even my thighs thinning out/ completely changing shape from running. Love yourself in all your shapes and sizes because it's amazing what you've accomplished..9avt1mwwrbkd.jpg

Gorgeous! I started at 163 and I'm 5'4". I was curvy too but my upper body was smaller and hips might have been bigger. I love your shape.

Thank you!!!
  • try4better128
    try4better128 Posts: 61 Member
    Options

;)

Haha good point! ! Yes I did have bigguns when we met.

Hahah I didn't mean no guy cares. But a lot of guys are just like "BOOOOBS" regardless of size too. It's not one size fits all and that's why I've come to the conclusion that boobs are not worth stressing over.
  • angellll12
    angellll12 Posts: 296 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Sucking at quoting
  • arditarose
    Options

I realize that. My point was that you cannot make your breasts larger.

sure you can; just get smaller hands to grab em

89xcpaavufr7.jpg

89xcpaavufr7.jpg

No girl wants a guy with small hands tho!
    Large e

;)

It wi

So beautiful,

Gorgeous! I started at 163 and I'm 5'4". I was curvy too but my upper body was smaller and hips might have been bigger. I love your shape.

It's crazy how weight looks different on everybody depending on your body shape. I know someone who weighs the same as you and same height and everything but she looks more round and chunkier

The same as me, now? Or same as @dyemysoul? I'm 133 now.
  • bulk_n_cut
    bulk_n_cut Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    @angellll12 you really gotta learn how to quote and stuff properly lol
  • KathleenCora
    KathleenCora Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!! :*<3
  • Christine_72
    Options

89xcpaavufr7.jpg

89xcpaavufr7.jpg

No girl wants a guy with small hands tho!
    Large e

;)

It wi

So beautiful,

It's crazy how weight looks different on everybody depending on your body shape. I know someone who weighs the same as you and same height and everything but she looks more round and chunkier

Bolded^^^^ Absolutely not! :tongue:

yes it is crazy how weight looks different on others. @dyemysoul you're alot shorter than me and weigh 23lbs more and yet you look thinner than me! I'd love to have your figure
  • bulk_n_cut
    Options
    no, dont get a guy with small hands, silly girls, get whatever guy you want and then get that device also. you know, for when you feel insecure about your small breasts
  • Christine_72
    Options
    no, dont get a guy with small hands, silly girls, get whatever guy you want and then get that device also. you know, for when you feel insecure about your small breasts

Can you clarify?

• BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

Can you clarify?

A vibrator?

• marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options

Can you clarify?

I think he means the hand thing from the previous page.
  • bulk_n_cut
    Options

Can you clarify?
    well get your ideal man, then when your ladies feel small, tell him to hold them with the bad boys from the previous page ta-da!

• arditarose
    Options
    ...anyway...
  • Cbefitforlife
    Cbefitforlife Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft 4 and currently weigh 170. Looking to weigh 145-150. I get too gaunt in the face and lose boobage if i get under. How many calories are you eating to maintain? I don't sit much and exercise 4 times a week. About 30-45min. I think you look great!!! Your shape is perfect in my eyes. If you like what you see...then stick with it. The scale is just a number. Everyone carrys muscle differently, and is shaped different.
  • angellll12
    angellll12 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft 4 and currently weigh 170. Looking to weigh 145-150. I get too gaunt in the face and lose boobage if i get under. How many calories are you eating to maintain? I don't sit much and exercise 4 times a week. About 30-45min. I think you look great!!! Your shape is perfect in my eyes. If you like what you see...then stick with it. The scale is just a number. Everyone carrys muscle differently, and is shaped different.

Who are u talking to ?

• ldhudsonjr
    ldhudsonjr Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    moesis wrote: »
    Your health should not be determined by current fads, how you feel tomorrow is determined by what you do to it today.

Do you think that's too fat still?
    Sometimes I'm delusional. So I want to know what others think

I can't imagine how you could be considered "fat" at 5"2 145.
    I agree with many of the other posters. If you like how you look and you feel good, I wouldn't worry about it. If you are concerned about the health aspect, you may want to check in with your doctor next time you're there. Either way, do whatever makes you the happiest.