The "Food Babe" Blogger Is Full of Crap

Options

Replies

• looneytunes32
    looneytunes32 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    kristydi wrote: »
    Someone here on MFP introduced me to the crazy the is Food Babe by way of her opinions on microwaves. She took it down but here's a link to the google cached version of it.

Heres the best part.
    Last by not least, Dr. Masaru Emoto, who is famous for taking pictures of various types of waters and the crystals that they formed in the book called “Hidden Messages in Water,” found water that was microwaved did not form beautiful crystals – but instead formed crystals similar to those formed when exposed to negative thoughts or beliefs. If this is happening to just water – I can only imagine what a microwave is doing to the nutrients, energy of our food and to our bodies when we consume microwaved food. For the experiment pictured above, microwaved water produced a similar physical structure to when the words “satan” and “hitler” were repeatedly exposed to the water. This fact is probably too hokey for most people – but I wanted to include it because sometimes the things we can’t see with the naked eye or even fully comprehend could be the most powerful way to unlock spontaneous healing.

Thank you fellow MFPeep, for sharing this with me. Is brought much joy to my house as my husband had started randomly shouting "HITLER" or " SATAN" at glasses of water then giggling.

Holy wow.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    rjmudlax13 wrote: »
    Remember, flying is dangerous because they put nitrogen in the air, rather than just oxygen.....

Right because100% oxygen in an enclosed environment is soooo much safer...duuhh.
    Yeah, just ask the Apollo 1 astronauts.

Too soon?

Too soon or not it's an apt argument against her crazies!
    I almost want to come up with something crazy and see if she's claimed it.

Ok, here it goes:

Panama disease was created by the FDA so they could introduce poison GMO bananas into the unsuspecting public.

Nooooow GO!

Her claims remind me of South Park's illustration of how Family Guy is written.
    south-park-s10e04c07-idea-balls-16x9.jpg?
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    She might need therapy. Should we point her to MFP?
  • debrag12
    debrag12 Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options

wish I'd seen that thread earlier.
  • debrag12
    debrag12 Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    kristydi wrote: »
    Someone here on MFP introduced me to the crazy the is Food Babe by way of her opinions on microwaves. She took it down but here's a link to the google cached version of it.

Heres the best part.
    Last by not least, Dr. Masaru Emoto, who is famous for taking pictures of various types of waters and the crystals that they formed in the book called “Hidden Messages in Water,” found water that was microwaved did not form beautiful crystals – but instead formed crystals similar to those formed when exposed to negative thoughts or beliefs. If this is happening to just water – I can only imagine what a microwave is doing to the nutrients, energy of our food and to our bodies when we consume microwaved food. For the experiment pictured above, microwaved water produced a similar physical structure to when the words “satan” and “hitler” were repeatedly exposed to the water. This fact is probably too hokey for most people – but I wanted to include it because sometimes the things we can’t see with the naked eye or even fully comprehend could be the most powerful way to unlock spontaneous healing.

Thank you fellow MFPeep, for sharing this with me. Is brought much joy to my house as my husband had started randomly shouting "HITLER" or " SATAN" at glasses of water then giggling.

right tomorrow I'm going to run a bath and expose the water to negative thoughts. Do you think it will try to kill me?
  • DaneanP
    DaneanP Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    *idea* I'm imagining a wonderful parody about Food Babe set to the music of "I've Got You Babe."

'They say your food is lacking fat....before too long you find it tastes like mat.'

C'mon everyone contribute a lyric! :smiley:
  • crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    DaneanP wrote: »
    *idea* I'm imagining a wonderful parody about Food Babe set to the music of "I've Got You Babe."

'They say your food is lacking fat....before too long you find it tastes like mat.'

C'mon everyone contribute a lyric! :smiley:

Well I dunno if all that's true, but scientists are tryin to kill youuuuu

Babe

I've got food babe.
  • DaneanP
    Options
    Yeah!!
  • crazyjerseygirl
    Options
    They say nitrogen woulnt kill us quick
    But we know the real air's in the cockpit
    I guess that's so we suffocate,
    But not before the Chemtrails propagate

Babe
    I've for food babe
  • crazyjerseygirl
    Options
    I've got kale, In my drink
    I've been chewin' over the siiiink

So put all your trust in me
    We don't need no scientific authorityyyy

Babe
    I've got food babe
  • crazyjerseygirl
    Options
    Ok just so you know I'll do this all day.
  • PeachyPlum
    PeachyPlum Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options

Please do, I am loving it!
  • DaneanP
    Options

You are so very good at it! If I had money, I'd turn your lyrics and ideas into a music video featuring our very favorite blogger.
  • crazyjerseygirl
    Options
    PeachyPlum wrote: »

Please do, I am loving it!

We need another song.

Uhhh CARL PERKINS!

Well they took some honey, from a tree,
    Said it's local, chem is for the bees

Everybody's tryin to be Food Baby
    Everybody's tryin to be Food Baby
    Everybody's tryin to be Food Baby now!

Made a latte, sold it at a store,
    Food Babe army's knockin at my door

Ok I'm tired now. Night!
  • jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    SLLRunner wrote: »

I think you all are busy enough with the detox, cleanse, sugar/carbs/everything is the devil posts as it is. I could only imagine what kind of trainwrecks would come out of that.
  • crazyjerseygirl
    Options
    jkal1979 wrote: »
    SLLRunner wrote: »

I think you all are busy enough with the detox, cleanse, sugar/carbs/everything is the devil posts as it is. I could only imagine what kind of trainwrecks would come out of that.

I doubt she'd even post to a forum she has no control over. How else to answer legitimate questions!
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    capriqueen wrote: »

Don't mention the F word! She is a scam artist.
  • capriqueen
    capriqueen Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    capriqueen wrote: »

Don't mention the F word! She is a scam artist.
    What worries me the most is that adolescent girls are reading this and thinking it's true.
  • DaneanP
    Options