wanna share your latest YAY from your journey?

Options

Replies

• sailawaykate
    sailawaykate Posts: 126
    Options
    A huge yay for me this week - for 2 days in a row (I'm doing the runner's world run streak thing alongside my normal runs), I have run a 7:25 or less mile!

I have always been slow, and could hardly run a mile even in high school when I was pretty fit. Not today, though!
  • jktin08
    jktin08 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    1. This is my second month doing Leslie Sansone videos 5-6 days a week and averaging 15 miles a week. It is hard, but I am loving it!
    2. Though the pounds aren't coming off as easy, I have lost another size this month and I am consistently losing at least 3 inches off my waist a month and friends/family are starting to notice more definition in my arms and legs.

YAY for NSV's!!
  • kandienicole
    Options
    Yesterday I rocked a pair of short shorts in public!
    ! I have always hated my chunky orange peel legs but the orange peel is nearly gone and they are definitely less chunky :-)

Massive nsv for me!

Congratulations!! Such an awesome feeling! I bought two pairs of short shorts yesterday as well...and am trying to get the nerve to wear a pair out, LOL! Still have a bit of cellulite that I am nervous about but my husband says my legs look great...hopefully I get the nerve to wear them ! Congratulations again -I know what a big deal that is!
  • wannabesexymama
    wannabesexymama Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    My biggest success thus far is my size 16's are getting loose on me I spent all day yesterday pulling up my pants :ohwell:
  • wannabesexymama
    wannabesexymama Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I turned 41 today, and this is the outfit I wore when I turned 21.

IMG_5849_zpsa8e0eb42.jpg

Wouldn't wear it out anywhere, but I think I still do it justice.

WAY to go!! YAY these days wearing this to a bar would be over dressed lol Enjoy that rockin bod! Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
  • Jamiecfc1
    Jamiecfc1 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    My YAY moment is that today I did almost 38 miles on the bike which is by far the longest journey I have ever done in a day. Conclusion - I need a new saddle. And a massage.
  • kandienicole
    Options
    I turned 41 today, and this is the outfit I wore when I turned 21.

IMG_5849_zpsa8e0eb42.jpg

Wouldn't wear it out anywhere, but I think I still do it justice.

WAY to go!! YAY these days wearing this to a bar would be over dressed lol Enjoy that rockin bod! Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

^^^^^agreed!! You look great!!
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I was wearing my bikini and some shorts (the bikini I only wear around the house/ at the pool where we live) and I was passing through the kitchen go get some cold water and the house keeper said I was looking good in my bikini :) Was really nice to hear
  • traceface71
    traceface71 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I can fit into my initial goal pants!! Ok, well...they zip, give me a bit of camel toe and are 20+ yrs old, so are a bit mom-jeanish (to say the least)...but those mofo's zip and that counts!! YAY!!
  • OhKelsey1
    OhKelsey1 Posts: 139
    Options
    I'm recently single again, and the last time I was single like this, every night out was a perilous journey. If I didn't get enough attention or guys favored my best friends over me, it would lead to a week of self-doubt and low self-esteem. That was years ago now, but I'm happily finding out that being single with confidence is SO MUCH BETTER. I get attention, but much more importantly than that, I don't care. I can still have a great time without getting chatted up, and I no longer constantly compare myself to the girls I'm with. It's lovely, and a blast!
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    I just returned a pair of XL shorts - because I needed L. I don't even remember the last time I wore a size without an X in it.
  • OMGitzj3551k4
    OMGitzj3551k4 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I was able to wear my goal dress today, I'm not sure what size it is as I bought it almost 10 years ago! This is the first time I've been able to wear it. It's almost too big now!

I also went from a size 10 dress size to a size 6. I'm standing up in a wedding and couldn't be more thrilled!
  • mussmom
    mussmom Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I can fit into my initial goal pants!! Ok, well...they zip, give me a bit of camel toe and are 20+ yrs old, so are a bit mom-jeanish (to say the least)...but those mofo's zip and that counts!! YAY!!

That just made me crack up. "Those mofo's zip". BAHAHAHAHA
  • Broejen
    Broejen Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I just had to buy 2 pairs of size 14 capris. Last year I was wearing size 20.
  • JOYTI517
    JOYTI517 Posts: 8
    Options
    I joined the gym today - yaaay! go tomorrow for my health fit testing and start in a Team Weight loss class 3 times a week for 2-4 weeks. I'm happy !!
  • JOYTI517
    Options
    you go girl.... you are in control of what happens to you!
  • JOYTI517
    Options
    celebrate yourself... you look fabulous and nowhere near 41
  • Nicolette04
    Nicolette04 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Just yesterday I finally exercised for 45 minutes. Previously hadn't made it past 25 before. I was so happy. I almost stopped at 30 mins, but just paused took a water break and continued till the end!!
  • amandammmq
    amandammmq Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    My YAY moment is that today I did almost 38 miles on the bike which is by far the longest journey I have ever done in a day. Conclusion - I need a new saddle. And a massage.

My YAY is that today, I got on my BEAUTIFUL bike for the first time in two years! Considering that my butt feels fine, might I suggest that you look into getting a Brooks leather saddle? I think that is the only part that WASN'T uncomfortable during the ride!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!