wanna share your latest YAY from your journey?

Options

Replies

• aelunyu
    aelunyu Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I haven't had a YAY in months! But I've had quite alot of them over the years, so congrats on your recent one!
  • bobbie1965
    bobbie1965 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    1st time in years that I feel good in my clothes again!! 12 weeks 35lbs gone!!! went from a tight 16 jean to now a 10 / 12 depending on the maker ;-) even got a size 8 shorts this last weekend!! still cant believe it, like disbelief di they mark it wrong!! lol
  • blc1971
    blc1971 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I have two: First, I finally weigh less than my husband. Yay!! Second, I finally weigh less than my driver's license says I do!! I haven't been this weight in about 12 years! Feels awesome!!
  • DeeDiddyGee
    DeeDiddyGee Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    The summer pants that were cutting off my circulation last year are falling down by themselves, while buttoned! :smooched:
  • welltrainedmama
    welltrainedmama Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I love reading these "Yay" stories...this is awesome and very motivating! My latest success would have to be I am fitting in a size 6 (maybe even a size 4) now. Last summer, I was a size 12...and I have never been less than a size 10, until now.

Cindy
    A glimpse at my 40+ lbs weight loss journey: http://youtu.be/EttwviubBF4
  • MaureensFreshStart
    MaureensFreshStart Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I bought my first pair of size 6 jeans!! Very exciting considering the jeans I had to get rid of were size 12!! Yes....I waited a LONG time to replace clothes....when even belts were struggling to hold the pants up, ya know they are just WAY too big!!

I know just what you mean!! I held onto my size 10's far longer than I should have, they were super baggy on me, and finally went out and got myself a pair of jeans that would fit. I ended up buying two pairs of size 6 in April - then ended up going back in late May to get two pairs of size 5's because they actually fit better!!!! Super Huge Woot!
  • MaureensFreshStart
    MaureensFreshStart Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I turned 41 today, and this is the outfit I wore when I turned 21.

IMG_5849_zpsa8e0eb42.jpg

Wouldn't wear it out anywhere, but I think I still do it justice.

Go girl! :)
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    Saturday was my long run...and I did 7 miles:) I've never done 7 miles before. I was sore, but it was worth it.
  • ttippie2000
    ttippie2000 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Lost 4 lb this week
    Set a new single rep max deadlift: 425 nailed it
  • mommyof4inny
    Options
    Congratulations on all of the fabulous success stories. It has been a while since I last posted. I am down 85 pounds since August 2012. I went from a tight size 18 to a lose size 6. I topped the scale at 217 and I am currently down to 130. I am off my HBP medications and I no longer have pulmonary hypertension or sleep apnea. I am doing Zumba 4 nights a week and I walk 1.5 miles daily with my co-workers on our lunch break. My current goal is to maintain, tone and stay healthy! I am enjoying life for the first time in years! I am looking forward to the warmer weather and finally being able to enjoy trips to the water park, pool, and beach without feeling self conscious and my feet and knees aching!
  • jaznon
    jaznon Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Have lost around 16 pounds but until now I haven't been able to go down a pants size. Was given a hand me down pair of capris (brand new, person too lazy to return lol yay for me!) 1 size smaller than I normally wear. I exercised twice last week (I think) but that's all I have done in the last 3 weeks (I am embarrassed about that) and I thought 'okay, I will try them on. No way in the world these will fit, nothing else this size has...' but they totally fit! I don't understand it and I'm not sure I really want to I just want it to keep happening!
  • jfauci
    jfauci Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    My 9 year old son hugged me this morning and said "wow mom - you are small and sturdy". :love: :love: . I've never been called those 2 words - I guess dieting and working out is doing the trick.
  • Catlady87
    Catlady87 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    When I was out delivering catalogues today I had to roll the cuffs of my jeans up because they were dragging on the floor when I walked because they were loose on the hips. These are a pair I couldn't even fit into about 3-4 months ago!!
  • shanniebanannie73
    Options
    I was watching TV the other night in shorts and had my feet up on the coffee table (knees bent, but touching each other) and I saw the TV through a gap in my thighs! Never has that happened before! Also, I am only 10 pounds or so away from my goal and I started last November.
  • missshyeviolett
    missshyeviolett Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Today was my 6th week of going to bar class everyday. Today the instructor told the new girl in class to stand next to me and watch what I'm doing during class. I've not felt so proud of myself in a LONG TIME!
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    I'm wonder woman that is all.
  • JessiAnn88
    JessiAnn88 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I just hit the 160 mark which now means i'm 40 pounds down since Jan, I havn't been at this weight since I got pregnant with my first in Jan 2010! Also new this week I fit in a size 12:happy:
  • TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    Past the half-way mark towards my first goal yesterday. I switched my ticker to "Weight Left" from "Weight Loss" now that the number is smaller! More motivation to make that number get smaller than to see the Weight Lost number increase for some reason.
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    I saw a friend at Costco the other day that I don't think I have seen since I graduated high school (almost 5 years now). He could not stop telling me how great I looked and asking what I was doing, what I ate, etc. It was really sweet and made me feel awesome. :)
  • YearsWorthOfFAT
    Options
    I can fit in my old shorts from 2 years ago. yay me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!