I'm trying to shread/ not lose muscle

Options
1235»

Replies

• RayInMotion
    RayInMotion Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    That's extremely pathetic of you to misrepresent that study to try and back up what you are claiming.

I have no idea how the part of decreased calories lowered their metabolic rate doesn't back up my claim of decreased calories lowers metabolic rate.

• DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,652 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    That's extremely pathetic of you to misrepresent that study to try and back up what you are claiming.

I have no idea how the part of decreased calories lowered their metabolic rate doesn't back up my claim of decreased calories lowers metabolic rate.
    You're really going to make the argument that you don't understand the difference between the effects of eating at enough of a deficit to lose 9% of your baseline weight and the effects of eating however many fewer calories than will get burned in 10 minutes of sprinting? Really?
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options

because you said this:

"Except not eating slows your metabolism and starves your body, putting it into fat-storing mode."

if that were true the people in your study would not have lost weight...because "fat storing mode"
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »

because you said this:

"Except not eating slows your metabolism and starves your body, putting it into fat-storing mode."

if that were true the people in your study would not have lost weight...because "fat storing mode"

post-43417-star-trek-red-shirt-mind-blown-reDv.gif