Options

Replies

• Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    jenhill76 wrote: »
    MrM27 wrote: »
    Thank you everyone! I'm not going to worry about it so long as it's "healthy" and natural sugar I'm consuming... and not from a snickers bar haha!

You asked a question, we're given the same answer by maybe 10 people and you got 1 person that clicked a link she didn't understand and you decided to follow that 1 person. Well done. Why bother asking when you knew the answer you wanted?

RUDE MUCH??? I'm not following that advice... I'm saying I'm not going to worry about the sugar from HEALTHY foods. Stay off my post if you can't be NICE!

And Snickers can be healthy.

This is a public forum.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »
    Thank you everyone! I'm not going to worry about it so long as it's "healthy" and natural sugar I'm consuming... and not from a snickers bar haha!

You asked a question, we're given the same answer by maybe 10 people and you got 1 person that clicked a link she didn't understand and you decided to follow that 1 person. Well done. Why bother asking when you knew the answer you wanted?

RUDE MUCH??? I'm not following that advice... I'm saying I'm not going to worry about the sugar from HEALTHY foods. Stay off my post if you can't be NICE!

And Snickers can be healthy.

This is a public forum.
    I'll take her extra snickers
  • jenhill76
    jenhill76 Posts: 23
    Options
    And seriously people... let's drop the snickers crap. This is getting ridiculous. You know what I mean. No need to be rude. We all love snickers bars. But if they were so dang healthy... none of us would be on this site trying to lose weight or be healthier. There's something beneficial in everything we eat. Doesn't mean they are healthy. Man... so much for asking a question & trying to find out if others are having the same issue as I am. Thank you though to the people NOT be RUDE.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    And seriously people... let's drop the snickers crap. This is getting ridiculous. You know what I mean. No need to be rude. We all love snickers bars. But if they were so dang healthy... none of us would be on this site trying to lose weight or be healthier. There's something beneficial in everything we eat. Doesn't mean they are healthy. Man... so much for asking a question & trying to find out if others are having the same issue as I am. Thank you though to the people NOT be RUDE.

If people didn't over eat, no one would be on this site. Snickers has very little to do with it and I don't think the Mars company would appreciate your slander since you seem to be implying that Snickers are the root of obesity...

:thatissarcasm:

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options

Unfortunately (?), when you make a post on a public forum, you usually can't restrict who participates. If hearing varying opinions makes you uncomfortable or unhappy, this may not be the best way for you to get your questions answered.
  • jkwolly
    Options
    This site isn't solely for weight loss :kissing_heart:
  • jenhill76
    Options

Unfortunately, when you make a post on a public forum, you usually can't restrict who participates. If hearing varying opinions makes you uncomfortable or unhappy, this may not be the best way for you to get your questions answered.

Yeah... exactly. Won't be posting here for a long time. So much for support without dealing with rude people. But thank you for your input. You were helpful.
  • jenhill76
    Options
    jkwolly wrote: »

I didn't say it was. Some are here just trying to learn to eat healthier.
  • jkwolly
    Options

Unfortunately, when you make a post on a public forum, you usually can't restrict who participates. If hearing varying opinions makes you uncomfortable or unhappy, this may not be the best way for you to get your questions answered.

Yeah... exactly. Won't be posting here for a long time. So much for support without dealing with rude people. But thank you for your input. You were helpful.
    Love it how for the OP truth = rude

Errrrytime.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options

10 grams of fruit sugar = 10 grams of snickers bar sugar

What is unhealthy sugar?????
  • ndj1979
    Options
    I predict this thread will be a Chernobyl style melt down by the time I land in sarasota..,
  • DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,652 Member
    Options
    There's something beneficial in everything we eat. Doesn't mean they are healthy.
    Why doesn't it?

• J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,948 Member
    Options
    Sugar eventually becomes insuline, and insuline is what, at the end of the road, becomes fat.

Sugar does not become insulin... insulin does not become fat...
  • ndj1979
    Options

Sorry mfp does not = 100 percent validation for bad ideas or pseudoscience...
  • jkwolly
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    I predict this thread will be a Chernobyl style melt down by the time I land in sarasota..,
    Yep, not surprising at all
  • ndj1979
    Options
    jkwolly wrote: »

I didn't say it was. Some are here just trying to learn to eat healthier.

There is nothing unhealthy about sugar in a snickers bar...
  • ndj1979
    Options

Caloric surplus made me fat not snickers bars...
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    I really, really want a Snickers bar right now. I'm sick. A Snickers should take pity on me and materialize in my living room so I could eat it.