What do you eat for breakfast?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    1 egg. I'm not usually that hungry in the mornings and I would rather save those calories for night time when I'm REALLY hungry.
  • oxlisaxo91
    oxlisaxo91 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I make an egg salad mix.
    Hard boiled eggs mixed with avocado and dijon mustard, spread on toast. Yum yum!
  • iheartdinosaurs
    iheartdinosaurs Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti and homemade beef bolognaise sauce...

I am a big fan of leftovers for breakfast, and I usually find them more filling than things like cereal, toast, and even oatmeal. Some mornings I have nothing, some I have something. Just depends on how I feel and my workout schedule that day!
  • _m0lly
    _m0lly Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Plain old weetabix, no sugar. Such a simple breakfast but really does the job.
  • Par7yPoison
    Par7yPoison Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I eat 30g of dry Cheerios at the moment. The cereal, not the poster above me :smiley:
  • clairebeaven
    clairebeaven Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    This morning sauteed mushrooms and baked beans, yumm
  • Alex37166
    Alex37166 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I usually eat 2 Organic Eggs and Organic Rolled Oats with a half of a Banana mashed in it. :-)
  • moxie1962
    moxie1962 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    2 freshly scrambled eggs..compliments of my hens out in the coop. ;) 2 biscotti with coffee. My morning round of 24 oz ice water. Eggs scrambled in unsalted butter. I find that is usually enough protein and carbs to keep me going till lunchtime.
  • Allelito
    Allelito Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Quark mixed with some protein powder and frozen berries.
    And coffee, of course. ;)
  • megomerrett
    megomerrett Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Eggs with tomatoes/mushroom etc or a banana based smoothie
  • jellybaby84
    jellybaby84 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I'm a terrible 'calorie saver'. I definitely reverse the 'breakfast like a King' thing.

Breakfast is usually either nothing, a pear or some berries.
  • CockneyLady2014
    CockneyLady2014 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Porridge made with coconut milk and I add berries. I need to get back to 450 calories for each meal. However I only got back to it last Tuesday so it is small steps. Same as you jellybaby my calories are saved for my evening meal. Not today though as I am going out for lunch.
  • tracylynne29
    tracylynne29 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    i change my breakfasts everyday so i dont get tired of the samething and usually small breakfasts im not too much of a morning person like this morning i had a tomato sandwich, yesterday was two.packets of instant oatmeal, the morning before was a fried egg sandwich, my appetite isnt too good in the mornings
  • lloftus723
    lloftus723 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    This morning was an avocado and two egg whites. Otherwise I have a fruit smoothie with greek yogurt, frozen berries, coconut oil, water. Num.
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    I enjoy 1 maybe 2 servings of steel cut oats with maybe 1 or 2 servings of fage mixed in. The Fage has 20g of protein along with 8 grams in the oats (thats 2 servings of oats and one serving of Fage).