Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    kchuskey wrote: »
    Absolutely hate the Vaguebook status updates.

You clearly want attention, just tell us what's going on. I'm not going to play your 20 questions game.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    StacyChrz wrote: »
    kchuskey wrote: »
    Absolutely hate the Vaguebook status updates.

You clearly want attention, just tell us what's going on. I'm not going to play your 20 questions game.

I really despise these, it is grounds for an unfriending. Status update: "Great, spending the night in the ER" without any additional information until the next day. Really?
  • Darklords
    Darklords Posts: 3,175 Member
    Options
    people that feel they have the right to belittle you and treat you like you are worthless.. this includes BOSSES!!
  • thehexenbiest
    thehexenbiest Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    A former commercial for Ferrero Raffaelo candy. It would take the stupid woman in her stupid white dress on her stupid white sand island 30 bloody seconds to pop the damn coconut candy into her mouth. Ugh!

Hotlines that use Enya or Dido as their queue music.

Kids and idiots that drive through the McDrive and then stop in my employer's carpark to eat and leave all their trash there.

Ah, nothing like some petty, irrational anger. <3
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    nonrg wrote: »
    Idiotic Mascots. Yes Gus, I am talking about you.

16989031_BG1.jpg

Looks like the gopher from Caddyshack after a crack addiction

Gus's addiction is instant lottery tickets, and he tries to lure others into the darkness.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,627 Member
    Options
    More irrationally annoyed but people on review websites where people can ask question and someone answers "Sorry, I can't answer that."

Uh, then why are you wasting your typing energy?
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Not only didn't I win the powerball, but neither did my sister in CA nor my friend in FL. Now I have to go to work-BOO!!!
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Despite listening to my own music through my iPhone, hearing the gym music blaring first thing in the morning and then having those awful songs bouncing around in my head for the rest of the day.
  • CrumCPT
    CrumCPT Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    ayao608np2l4.jpeg
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    CrumCPT wrote: »
    ayao608np2l4.jpeg

Yesssss
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    When I want to get the boy new mitts and there are none so I pick up a pair of adult ones only to search out the check out place and a bunch of people there hemming and hawing over returns and exchanges ugh
  • cidalia1122
    cidalia1122 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    People who post things like "feeling sad" on Facebook and then reply to the ensuing questions with "I don't wanna talk about it."

People who post selfies in which their tongue is out in every. single. picture. WTF. It's NOT endearing. It's just plain stupid. Right up there with duck face.

• cidalia1122
    cidalia1122 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    And the fact that MFP's site is inconsistent in updating to my new username (simplycidalia)... Grrrr
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,172 Member
    Options
    Text speak. When did u and ur become acceptable?
  • eggplantpants
    eggplantpants Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    that stupid "like" thumbs up on facebook messenger!!!
  • Jetamu96
    Jetamu96 Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    People that don't ask for permission or don't say thank you, stereotypes (people who say blondes are stupid, if you do this, I will hurt you)...
  • kchuskey
    kchuskey Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    When I set out two shirts for my son to wear to Star Wars... Darth Vader, and Yoda, and I ask him to choose one, and he chooses Darth Vader.
  • tomy2tone01
    tomy2tone01 Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Zx14chick wrote: »
    People who don't use turn signals
    People who are noisy eaters or chew gum with their mouth open
    People who park in handicap spaces with no handicap sticker
    People who can't spell or use punctuation correctly.

I guess just basically people in general.

Hahhahhaaaaaaaa! Yes to all of these and yeah, I think I just get irrationally angry with people in general as well.

I will also add:

* self-entitlement
    * being inconsiderate to/of others
    * ditto on the misuse roundabouts
    * sound of people dragging their feet, UGH
    * people who don't know how to use the self-checkout - get out of the way for those who do! Better yet, give them their own designated line so those of us who know how can carry on!

I sound like a really hateful hag, don't I!? After reading the above, you might be surprised to know that I am very friendly and have lots of friends!

I am with ya sister

YOU DESERVE THE POST OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!
  • HappilyDistracted
    HappilyDistracted Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    When someone eats all the red and pink skittles