Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,138 Member
    Options
    Feistycat wrote: »
    When putting on my underwear, I get one of my toes caught in the elastic, and in trying to keep balance to fix it, nearly fall over!

Holy crap, I thought I was the only one with that problem.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,644 Member
    Options
    Feistycat wrote: »
    When putting on my underwear, I get one of my toes caught in the elastic, and in trying to keep balance to fix it, nearly fall over!

For me it's when taking them off. I sit when putting them on.
  • samdondero
    samdondero Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    People who make fun of other people who can't help their condition, or are trying to help their condition. If I see anyone make fun of a mentally handicapped person, or a gay person, or even addict who are in bad shape, I will immediately become a psycho. :/
  • wolfehound33
    wolfehound33 Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    samdondero wrote: »
    People who make fun of other people who can't help their condition, or are trying to help their condition. If I see anyone make fun of a mentally handicapped person, or a gay person, or even addict who are in bad shape, I will immediately become a psycho. :/

This
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Anything that happens pre-coffee.
  • vrs_2
    vrs_2 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Those that do not use their turn signal. I'M LOOKING AT YOU, FLORIDA!
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Self-help books from people who have corrected their problems with their wealth.

I was looking through the non-fiction section of the library online and found that Al Roker had written a book on weight loss. Uh, didn't you have gastric bypass surgery?

Same with other celebrities that maintain fitness through having personal dietitians and expensive personal trainers, or fixed their substance abuse / mental issues by going into elite rehab programs or through psychoanalysis 10+ hours a week. These aren't answers for "regular people".
  • star1407
    star1407 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    People that post how wonderful dr oz is and when you and others try and educate said person, mfp gives you a bloody warning!
  • star1407
    star1407 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    People who blatantly disregard posted signs. I went to a nature trail yesterday, stocked full of alligators, and it clearly states "No pets, no bicycles, no food allowed". There was a family with multiple children under 5 and they were leaving trails of food on the ground. Then on the way out, a girl walks into the trail with multiple dogs on leashes. Y'all idiots are gonna be freakin' gator bait.

Case in point, one of the gators on the edge of the trail. Cheesin' for the camera.
    dvhh9vpowydr.jpg

Oh blimey, you just wouldn't mess with that would you?! Lol
  • jayj1982
    jayj1982 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Irrationally angry? It would have to be that sound the clothes dryer buzzer makes at the end of the cycle. No matter what I'm doing or where I am in the house, when that thing goes off, I get so angry at nothing!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    People in general today
  • deniseteas
    deniseteas Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    my 5 year old that is whining about putting on snowpants (or anything in general) ...just effing do it!!!
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    When people make last minute changes to plans, irritates me so much, i just go home
  • Rosie_McA
    Rosie_McA Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    People leaving empty wrappers inside boxes of After Eight chocolate mints. Worst when the box contains just wrappers and not a solitary choc!
  • motterotter
    motterotter Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Leaving an empty milk or egg carton in the fridge
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    Friends who block you on Facebook without as much as a peep or reasoning.
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Car commercials of a shopper gloating to their neighbor about the car they just bought. I don't give a F whether a neighbor takes on more debt for 5 to 6 years in order to feel good about their self. I'm happily driving around my car debt free thank you
  • angelamichelle_xo
    angelamichelle_xo Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    people who break road laws.
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Nose bleeds :s