Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• sabrinasmith7
    sabrinasmith7 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    authip85 wrote: »
    elena1025 wrote: »
    Texting, or putting makeup on while driving.....
    Yea seriously! Can't wait till you arrive at your destination to do that? I never understood that. Once saw a woman plucking eyebrows.

Saw one trimming her toe nails while on the phone! Like how are you not dead women
    HER TOE NAILS
  • sabrinasmith7
    sabrinasmith7 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    It makes me irrationally angry when people ask me a question when I'm sleeping. I can't help it, but God forbid you ask me a question, lucifer is now awake. Completely incoherent I will rip your face off.
    I don't quite understand it myself
  • Shesaleo18
    Shesaleo18 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    People that sit below the speed limit but then when u come to the overtaking lanes they speed up so you can't get past them. Also caravan'ers on the highway their so slow and don't care if there is a line of traffic behind them....seriously pull over and let everyone pass
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,138 Member
    Options
    The things that piss me off are too numerouse to list here....
  • punkrockgoth
    punkrockgoth Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Feminists. And social justice warriors.
  • Kaleigh_lansing
    Kaleigh_lansing Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    People scraping their plates
  • Chocoholic1990
    Chocoholic1990 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    People who dig the knife in to the butter.......damn you!
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Guy in the gym bathroom this morning bounding straight out of the stall and out the door without washing his hands. And he made eye contact with me on the way out, like "I have dirty hands after taking a *kitten*, I don't wash them, and I just don't care". This isn't the first time, so I think it is time to talk to management, I just can't interrupt my life for 2-3 days recovering from the stomach flu because of this a**hole.
  • angelamichelle_xo
    angelamichelle_xo Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    the members who are rude a holes on this forum.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I hate it when people apply ridiculous, antiquated folksy "logic" to natural occurrences. For example, when Lemmy and David Bowie die, you hear "Oh no, these types of deaths happen in THREES!" - and then Glenn Frey dies, and they feel that it reinforces their superstitious drivel. Here is a theory; people die all the time, people get cancer, actors and musicians in their late 60s who may have abused substances for 4-5 decades finally succumb, people get in accidents, and the timing of it is completely random.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Waiting at doctors appointments. why tell me come at a certain time when clearly that time is not definite
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    People who blatantly disregard posted signs. I went to a nature trail yesterday, stocked full of alligators, and it clearly states "No pets, no bicycles, no food allowed". There was a family with multiple children under 5 and they were leaving trails of food on the ground. Then on the way out, a girl walks into the trail with multiple dogs on leashes. Y'all idiots are gonna be freakin' gator bait.

Case in point, one of the gators on the edge of the trail. Cheesin' for the camera.
    dvhh9vpowydr.jpg

Then when those same people are quick to blame, or sue, someone else, when they suffer the consequences of their own actions.
  • charbame
    charbame Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    ephiemarie wrote: »
    Listening to any human being eat a bowl of cereal.

Oh my gosh!!! Me too! Eating or chewing anything really. Ugh!

:smiley:
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    Options
    When putting on my underwear, I get one of my toes caught in the elastic, and in trying to keep balance to fix it, nearly fall over!
  • thehexenbiest
    thehexenbiest Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    When
    people
    text
    me
    this.

:|
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,138 Member
    Options
    Bullying
  • bdgfn
    bdgfn Posts: 7,719 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Holy crap Batman, I hate when people "ax" me a question!