Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    People
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    slow drivers
  • justin_1434
    justin_1434 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Dirty public restrooms
  • A_Patient_Wolf
    A_Patient_Wolf Posts: 1,347 Member
    Options
    I´m pretty cool headed all round, not too much bothers me... except:

when people don´t rack their weights

when people are "using" some equipment I need by sitting on it, holding it, putting their towel on it while checking themselves out in the mirror, or playing with their phone

and the biggest thing....when I am making fried eggs and I break or overcook the yolk. IF THAT *kitten* ISN´T RUNNY I WILL DESTROY EVERYTHING
  • Athena205
    Athena205 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Glitter. Seems like a dumb thing to hate, but I do. It sticks to everything and just when you think you have it cleaned up, there it is, still glittering away!
  • Peter_Brady
    Options
    Athena205 wrote: »
    Glitter. Seems like a dumb thing to hate, but I do. It sticks to everything and just when you think you have it cleaned up, there it is, still glittering away!

+ 1 for this one.
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    vrs_2 wrote: »
    Those that do not use their turn signal. I'M LOOKING AT YOU, FLORIDA!

THIS. It drives me absolutely mad when people dont use turn signals. It's not that hard people, changing lanes? Turn signal. Turning? Turn signal.
  • Kristin2626
    Kristin2626 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Any type of noise, but especially media (TV, radio) first thing in the morning. I have always kept my cool, but I am seething with rage inside.
  • JoshuaMcAllister
    JoshuaMcAllister Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I´m pretty cool headed all round, not too much bothers me... except:

when people don´t rack their weights

when people are "using" some equipment I need by sitting on it, holding it, putting their towel on it while checking themselves out in the mirror, or playing with their phone

and the biggest thing....when I am making fried eggs and I break or overcook the yolk. IF THAT *kitten* ISN´T RUNNY I WILL DESTROY EVERYTHING

This also drives me mad, the other two used to top the list but I've given up on weights and machines and now train bodyweight on a rig, where its usually free from part-timers or stockpiler's.
    My current bugbear is when the vain jump in front of you in the mirror, "yeah you have biceps and triceps, they've not vanished, I'm trying to check my form here!"
  • A_Patient_Wolf
    A_Patient_Wolf Posts: 1,347 Member
    Options
    My current bugbear is when the vain jump in front of you in the mirror, "yeah you have biceps and triceps, they've not vanished, I'm trying to check my form here!"

Ah yes, +1.

Seriously, I am trying to lift 230kgs here... stop flicking your hair and pulling your shirt up to touch your abs and get the *kitten* out of my way

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Headaches
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    People who panic about snow.

People who rush to the grocery store and stock up on supplies in advance of a snowstorm that will most likely require that they stay in for a day or two. I'm sure that everyone has enough food to last for that duration and survival won't necessitate drastic means like cannibalism

People who have lived in the mid-west their entire lives, but are still extremely rattled about cold weather and snow, complaining accordingly. There isn't a Berlin Wall type of barrier confining everyone to live in the region where they grew up, if you hate the bad weather, pack up your stuff and head out west or down south...
  • Peter_Brady
    Options
    bw_conway wrote: »
    People who panic about snow.

People who rush to the grocery store and stock up on supplies in advance of a snowstorm that will most likely require that they stay in for a day or two. I'm sure that everyone has enough food to last for that duration and survival won't necessitate drastic means like cannibalism

People who have lived in the mid-west their entire lives, but are still extremely rattled about cold weather and snow, complaining accordingly. There isn't a Berlin Wall type of barrier confining everyone to live in the region where they grew up, if you hate the bad weather, pack up your stuff and head out west or down south...

lol I totally agree.

I have arrived at the grocery store many of times and turned back around because I could tell by the parking lot that whatever I went there for wasn't worth the hassle of dealing with the crazies.
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    When people dont respond to your messages @provencal73

it makes me feel unwanted.
  • provencal73
    provencal73 Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    @JeffreyMGiron impatient people
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    @JeffreyMGiron impatient people

time to go grocery shopping and think about what i just did :) see ya lates
  • ghostly_pet
    ghostly_pet Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Media (TV, Radio, ads), and being stuck in the car with a woman who yells at you the whole drive home.
  • ObsidianMist
    ObsidianMist Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    repetitive sounds or motions.

pretty sure I have misophonia.
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    When my flight leaves over an hour late & I miss my connecting flight, thus making a 45-min layover into a 2-hr one.