Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• its_whisper
    its_whisper Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    People not using their blinkers! UGH drives me crazy!
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    people who try to steal my lucky charms~

I think you meant to say "steal me lucky charms", we can't sanitize the Irish stereotypes out of our sugary breakfast experience
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Hubby not putting dirty dishes in the dishwasher. Will put them in the sink rather than opening that magic door next to the sink and putting them in there! Then I come behind, put them in the dishwasher and have to clean the sink! I used to ask my husband and son if they thought they magically got sucked from the sink to the dishwasher by osmosis. My son smirked and said well obviously they do because they are always gone and get washed. My husband thought that was so funny.

And like so many others people in the left lane going below the speed limit instead of getting in the right lane where they belong.
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    Bry_Lander wrote: »
    people who try to steal my lucky charms~

I think you meant to say "steal me lucky charms", we can't sanitize the Irish stereotypes out of our sugary breakfast experience

point well taken~
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    People who drink all my Irish Whiskey ;)
  • SuperStampede
    SuperStampede Posts: 1,662 Member
    Options
    "IRREGARDLESS!!!!!!" It is just REGARDLESS!! Regardless means "without regard or consideration." The prefix "IR" is the "opposite of"... Do you REALLY mean to say, "I actually HAVE consideration for or regard for something?" I THINK NOT!! :s:s:s:s:s:s:s
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    The misuse of "everyday" versus "every day"
  • velocityc6
    velocityc6 Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    People leaving shopping carts in the middle of the parking lot
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Grammar police on the Forums :tongue: :lol:
  • SuperStampede
    SuperStampede Posts: 1,662 Member
    Options
    Employers asking you to provide your "Gender," when they really mean "SEX!" Gender is masculinity vs femininity... Do you really want to know how macho I am before you hire me!?!
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    pizza..... AND pop tarts - damn them!! if it werent for them i would be dead sexy~
  • dopestcodyforet
    dopestcodyforet Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Listening to people swallow water
  • aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    Options
    "IRREGARDLESS!!!!!!" It is just REGARDLESS!! Regardless means "without regard or consideration." The prefix "IR" is the "opposite of"... Do you REALLY mean to say, "I actually HAVE consideration for or regard for something?" I THINK NOT!! :s:s:s:s:s:s:s

ACTUALLY... irregardless IS a word, and it means "emphatically saying regardless"

and it drives me nuts REGARDLESS of its status as a "real" word.
  • aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    Options
    pizza..... AND pop tarts - damn them!! if it werent for them i would be dead sexy~

That there are TWO servings of pop tarts in a packet. Like, I'm not just going to let the other one go stale...
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Melmel0116 wrote: »
    I hate when youre behind someone in line and when the cashier tells them the total they THEN start to dig for their wallet. You couldnt be prepared? Did ya think it was free?
    Also when people pronounce Target"Targey".
    Bite me.

This and saying "I bought that at Kmart's" - like the founder's last name was actually a guy named "Nelson T. Kmart" or something. So stupid.
  • SariC3
    SariC3 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    That MFP won't let me woo my own post. Why you gotta limit me?

Right
  • LauraInTheWater
    LauraInTheWater Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    When people wash their hands and don't dry up around the sink.

When a cat hops out of the litter box and a little bit of litter flies out too.

Both of those things are so messy and disgusting. I think I might have a slight problem.
  • gexking
    gexking Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    * People that act like they want to save the world, but take super long showers, never shut off a light
    * Receptionists answering the phone when I took the trouble to travel all the way to their office
    * Restaurants helping the drive thru before tending to those who bothered to walk in
    * Vegans that have to tell you every reason, multiple time why they choose not to eat meat. Dude, I'm fine with your choice, leave me alone.
    * Politics on FB...I've had to unfollow some folks over that matter.
  • LauraInTheWater
    LauraInTheWater Posts: 477 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Oh...also, people who blow their nose in front of me. It sounds just disgusting.
    Parents who let their kids cough/sneeze/etc into their hands and then touch things that other people have to touch.
    And soggy bread.