Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• gexking
    gexking Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Oh...1 thing...OMG...stepping on a wet rug unexpectedly in my socks...I go nuts.
  • Valrotha
    Valrotha Posts: 294 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    People who realize that just because they're smart doesn't mean they somehow know how to perform surgery, who then in turn think that because they're smart they understand a complicated science like economics. Economics, and public policy based on complicated economic principles, is not a bunch of opinions.
  • LauraInTheWater
    LauraInTheWater Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    MyM0wM0w wrote: »
    People who *kitten* about first world problems.

Oh yeah, and anything Justin Bieber related

I used to have a kitten named Justin Bieber just to f*** with everyone.
  • PhoenyxRising
    PhoenyxRising Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    These have most likely already been said - but here goes...

1. When you're holding the door for someone and they take two running steps like they are hurrying so you aren't holding the door forever then they just go back to walking normally. Seriously? What was the point?
    2. When my son wipes his toothpaste face on my hand towels leaving a gross dried up white smear on them when I go to dry my hands.
    3. The phrase "With that being said..."
    4. Whenever I call any customer service department ever they make you put in your phone number, account number, order number, and 8 million other things into their automated system so they can "locate you" - then when a live person gets on the phone they ask you for the same exact information.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    People who relentlessly complain about the weather, even though they spend 95% of their lives in a climate controlled environment.

"OMG, this hot/cold weather is terrible, I was exposed to it for a minute or two as I exited my air conditioned house to get into my air conditioned car, and then traveled to my air conditioned work."

Unless you actually have to work outside in it, stop complaining.
  • LauraInTheWater
    Options
    gexking wrote: »
    * People that act like they want to save the world, but take super long showers, never shut off a light
    * Receptionists answering the phone when I took the trouble to travel all the way to their office
    * Restaurants helping the drive thru before tending to those who bothered to walk in
    * Vegans that have to tell you every reason, multiple time why they choose not to eat meat. Dude, I'm fine with your choice, leave me alone.
    * Politics on FB...I've had to unfollow some folks over that matter.

Everything you said sounds like my grandma. She still writes checks and stops at the entrance ramp on the interstate.
  • gexking
    gexking Posts: 125 Member
    Options

Everything you said sounds like my grandma. She still writes checks and stops at the entrance ramp on the interstate.

I respect grandma...I, however, haven't written a check in ages.
  • Merrysailor5
    Merrysailor5 Posts: 1,424 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    * People that act like they want to save the world, but take super long showers, never shut off a light
    * Receptionists answering the phone when I took the trouble to travel all the way to their office
    * Restaurants helping the drive thru before tending to those who bothered to walk in
    * Vegans that have to tell you every reason, multiple time why they choose not to eat meat. Dude, I'm fine with your choice, leave me alone.
    * Politics on FB...I've had to unfollow some folks over that matter.

giphy.gif

Because some people just want to watch the world burn Kace
  • 0911shunamite
    0911shunamite Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    When in a discussion or argument the other person takes one or two words of your statement and twists what you've said into something completely different... that and manipulation
  • 1Wildthang
    1Wildthang Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    When people ask for my advise and they don't listen and make other stupid decisions anyways
  • LauraInTheWater
    Options
    A child's laughter
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    Oh...1 thing...OMG...stepping on a wet rug unexpectedly in my socks...I go nuts.

Lol I didn't realize that this makes me irrationally angry until I read it lol but yes this pisses me off!
  • 0911shunamite
    0911shunamite Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    A child's laughter

That's hilarious