Okay..it's my B-Day and this is my thought

Options

Replies

• jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    DebzNuDa wrote: »
    Thanks all...I AM going to enjoy. I only need to lose 4 to 5 pounds to reach my weight goal (118 pounds, size 2, 5'6", 58 age) and I will be right on the wagon band tomorrow.

You will never reach your goals if you don't stick with the plan 100%.

LOLno

Okay, I'm in.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Dear everyone,

Pst... Stop giving the person causing issues the attention craved.

With love,

Cranq
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Thanks all...I AM going to enjoy. I only need to lose 4 to 5 pounds to reach my weight goal (118 pounds, size 2, 5'6", 58 age) and I will be right on the wagon band tomorrow.

Another "happy" posting lol

Men you sound more hangry to me than anybody else here

• PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday, OP! An embarrassment of delicious choices! Enjoy every bite.

Ignore trollboy. He's an *kitten*.
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    OP just enjoy and back on track tomorrow.

And like mamapeach910 said, ignore the happy guy.
  • Whittedo
    Whittedo Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

She posted here for a reason. It's because she wanted constructive feedback. I'm giving her that feedback. I'm telling her she can enjoy her bday w/o the sides and dessert as they are useless. [/quote]

So to give the Troll who can't be named the benefit of the doubt I went to the original post and nowhere did OP ask for constructive or in TWCBN's case destructive feedback. I think the purpose of the post was to allow us to celebrate her birthday virtually since we can't all be there with her at the restaurant. It is clear that TWCBN is only on MFP to be a sh#t disturber since he doesn't log any meals or anything else that real members do.

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Using food as a means to celebrate is what's causing America to be obese. You can celebrate your "special day" with a million other things than food.

Gee, I'm not obese yet, think I'll go get a brownie!
    6f4sapxrov5m.jpg
    Needed ice cream!

OP, Happy Birthday! Enjoy your meal without worries, as it's one day.
  • Angiefit4life
    Angiefit4life Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    Using food as a means to celebrate is what's causing America to be obese. You can celebrate your "special day" with a million other things than food.

Gee, I'm not obese yet, think I'll go get a brownie!
    6f4sapxrov5m.jpg
    Needed ice cream!

OP, Happy Birthday! Enjoy your meal without worries, as it's one day.

Yummy!!! I second that!!

Happy Birthday!!!!!!
  • DMLC2014
    DMLC2014 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!! I have said it 2 times today! (my sons 21st)
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    Oh my sweet Zues!! Crème Brûlée and Bread Pudding in my face NAO plz!!

I love people who leave no room for reality in their "diet". Mine has included damn near 2 pints of Talenti in the last week and yet I've lost over 2 pounds the very same week. I must be magical!
  • denali26
    denali26 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    happy birthday! Wish I could be there ( I want to try the key lime pie!)
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options

Perhaps having a birthday and being confident enough to enjoy a birthday treat is part of the plan. Theres more than one route to target.
  • DebzNuDa
    DebzNuDa Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    DMLC2014 wrote: »
    Happy Birthday!! I have said it 2 times today! (my sons 21st)

Happy Birthday to your son!! Thank you :)
  • DebzNuDa
    DebzNuDa Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    My dear friends....you will be here (in my heart at least)! Still gonna do the Crème Brulee though. BTW, this picture is today (sry about how bad it is, but it hides my old wrinkles LOL).
  • scorpiophoenix
    scorpiophoenix Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!! <3 And congrats on all your progress. :)
  • rocknlotsofrolls
    rocknlotsofrolls Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    My dear friends....you will be here (in my heart at least)! Still gonna do the Crème Brulee though. BTW, this picture is today (sry about how bad it is, but it hides my old wrinkles LOL).

Eat some for me! Have a lovely evening my friend.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

I love people who leave no room for reality in their "diet". Mine has included damn near 2 pints of Talenti in the last week and yet I've lost over 2 pounds the very same week. I must be magical!

In before (erroneous but inevitable) "some people care about their health, not just weight loss."
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    jofjltncb6 wrote: »

In before (erroneous but inevitable) "some people care about their health, not just weight loss."

Dude, things like crème brûlée and bread pudding are critical to my mental health. That's equally as important!