Pu_239 wrote: »
    adamitri wrote: »
    Carbs cause insulin levels to rise in your body, which in return make you eat more and gain weight. Carbs are horrible! You wanna see some fast weightloss? Just setyour carbs to 20% :D and you will be blown away :)

There is no such thing as a food that makes you eat more. You either eat or you don't.

If you're hungry, are you going to eat more or less of it?

I'm not going to eat anything just because my body is giving artificial hunger signals when it doesn't need anything. That was what got me overweight in the first place.
    Artificial hunger signals... are just that. They're not real. Do you think they're going to go away or do you plan to be hungry the rest of your life? This is why a lot of people adopt a lower carb life style, one of the benefits is those artificial hunger signals aren't presents.
    Eating the same types of foods in the same ratios, i doubt they'd go away. e.g. just focusing on calories and not macros and not changing your dietary choices. From my personal experience, i have done a lot of stuff through my weight loss. But i do recall when i made poor dietary choices e.g. junk food, i was hungrier and I'd weight knuckle my calorie goal.

They do in fact subside but really who only fills their day with junk food?

Someone who is trying to make a point that "carbs" aren't the issue. It boils down to calories only. Which was my thinking a while ago. Yes a calorie deficit is a must for weight loss, but for long term weight loss, there is more to it than that.
    Carbs cause insulin levels to rise in your body, which in return make you eat more and gain weight. Carbs are horrible! You wanna see some fast weightloss? Just setyour carbs to 20% :D and you will be blown away :)

There is no such thing as a food that makes you eat more. You either eat or you don't.

I'm not going to eat anything just because my body is giving artificial hunger signals when it doesn't need anything. That was what got me overweight in the first place.
    Artificial hunger signals... are just that. They're not real. Do you think they're going to go away or do you plan to be hungry the rest of your life? This is why a lot of people adopt a lower carb life style, one of the benefits is those artificial hunger signals aren't presents.

I ignore them, the same way I ignore commercial breaks on TV. It doesn't hurt, it's not a struggle, it's not torture, because I know for a fact I don't need any more food. Give it a try.
    Been there done that. You know what happens to people who "ignore" their hunger signals? They gain their weight back. It's not different than doing a starvation type diet. People usually end up binging and gaining the weight back. I did ignore it, i ignored it to lose 193lbs, then the weight started to come back. I knew it was getting out of control, i knew i was binging on processed carbs so i cut them out, wasn't hungry, and was losing effortlessly.

It's quite a bit different from a starvation diet. I'm not weak, tired, distracted, or having stomach pain because I haven't jumped up and raided the fridge every time I felt munchy. I'm fully nourished, I know I'm nourished, I feel nourished, and there isn't the slightest inclination to binge because I always have a little of something I enjoy, every single day.

I already demonstrated that an average high women has all her needs met on 900 calories a day, which of course is a starvation diet.

You said you get "false hunger signals" meaning you feel hungry, i do see this as an inclination to binge. But in all sincerity, i honestly hope what you believe is true for you, i frankly been in your shoes and it wasn't true for me.

I get "false hunger signals" with no inclination to binge. Boredom, stress, getting emotional.... I'm hungry! (no I'm not). I use willpower to not eat anything (let alone stuff my face), get on with something else and forget about food pretty quick.

SOrry wrong word, binging, "over eating" happy? If you're calorie goals are met, and you're hungry, you're "inclined" to over eat.. that's what hunger is, a desire for food.

No, not happy. Perhaps YOU are inclined to overeat because you can't control yourself, personally, I can say no to food and don't need to keep eating.

Lets break it down for you. "FALSE HUNGER SIGNALS"

False - not according with truth or fact; incorrect.
    "the test can produce false results"
    synonyms: incorrect, untrue, wrong, erroneous, fallacious, flawed, distorted, inaccurate, imprecise

Hunger - a feeling of discomfort or weakness caused by lack of food, coupled with the desire to eat.
    "she was faint with hunger"
    synonyms: lack of food, hungriness, ravenousness,

Signals - a gesture, action, or sound that is used to convey information or instructions, typically by prearrangement between the parties concerned.
    "the firing of the gun was the signal for a chain of beacons to be lit"
    synonyms: gesture, sign, wave, gesticulation, cue, indication, warning, motion

False hunger can be stated such as a incorrect instruction from the body that is accompanied by a desire to eat.

Question: why do you have the need to say "NO" ??? Doesn't sound like long term sustainable weight loss.

Pu, what is being referred to in this thread as "false hunger" is more appropriately called hedonic hunger. Look it up.

The bottom line? You don't need to give in to every desire you ever have. AND IT GOES AWAY OVER TIME.

Does it really go away? How you think i got down to my lowest, eating as much as i wanted of whatever? There have been countless times I denied myself of food. I did it for over 2yrs. Yet I started to gain again. This is why people relapse. I was on the verge of a massive relapse. Go look at people who have lost massive weight and gained it back. They couldn't lose the weight unless the deprived themselves of certain foods.

Chrysalid2014 said exactly what I have been trying to convey. I have said it in other topics. Calorie counting is a controlled environment. Once you deviate from calorie counting you will more than likely start gaining again. This is what happened to me. As I also suggested you can look at many others who have lost weight and gained it back. This is what I am trying to help people avoid.

Yes, it goes away. You haven't conquered your demons yet. It's apparent in everything you write.

Go slay some internal dragons son. You have work to do. Sorry to be blunt, but I don't know why it wasn't more evident to me until this point.

Regarding calorie counting being a controlled environment? SO WHAT? Wearing my eyeglasses is a controlled environment.

Calorie counting is a tool to control your portions. Nothing more, nothing less. I plan to do it to maintain, because I suck at eyeballing things. Just like I need my glasses to see, I need help gauging correct portion sizes to maintain an ideal weight for my frame. AND SO WHAT? Is it a problem that a handyman needs a hammer to bang in a nail? If calorie counting isn't for you? Great. No biggie. But don't project and try to make a "thing" out of your issues with it.

For every way of eating, there are people who regain weight. It's an invalid criticism of any type of eating plan to throw "weight regain" at it.
    I feel If I had issues with food, then dragons need to be slayed. I don't have any. This is also is inline with @Nony_Mouse comment. Maybe both of your issues are different than the issues you believe i have.

I am not trying to toot my own horn, but as I have mentioned, I have been over weight most of my life, been trying to lose weight since I was roughly 13yrs old, I am 33 now. After countless failed attempts, you think I didn't learn anything in over 20yrs of trial and error? My library is 90% books on diet and weight loss. Many of them are bad books, but they did was give me a learning experience.

I've been there in both of your situations. Well with the emotional eating thing... I am not sure if I can relate, maybe i call it something different yet we're both are talking about the same thing. Have I gained weight on low carb as mamapecahes has? Yes. This was due to the fact I simply lacked understanding of the subject.

As I said before, weight loss is a multifaceted issue. Psychological, emotional, genetics, dietary. I doubt that most people who came to MFP, didn't cut down on processed foods. There is a youtube video kind of long 2hrs i believe. It had the most popular diet authors. Atkins, Sears(The Zone), USDA, Obesity research people, the sugar buster guy, Dean Ornish, Mcdougull. The discussion started with Low carb, and it progressed through the carb guidelines of the authors. So it went from low carb, to high carbs, and everything in between. Of course they all disagreed on dietary choices. But 1 thing they all agreed on was to reduce the intake of refined carbs aka sugars.

You have to reduce the intake of everything.

I notice you didn't say eliminate.

And I'm sorry.

I've been overweight since I was 13 too. Well, except for the time my celiac disease manifested and was in a malabsorptive phase and dropped weight alarmingly fast. It came roaring back as soon as I was diagnosed. Anyway...I'll be 53 in August.... if we're going to compare time frames and all that.

That's 40 years.

You are still searching everywhere for answers except for the one place you'll find them.

• PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options

Eating the same types of foods in the same ratios, i doubt they'd go away. e.g. just focusing on calories and not macros and not changing your dietary choices. From my personal experience, i have done a lot of stuff through my weight loss. But i do recall when i made poor dietary choices e.g. junk food, i was hungrier and I'd weight knuckle my calorie goal.

Someone who is trying to make a point that "carbs" aren't the issue. It boils down to calories only. Which was my thinking a while ago. Yes a calorie deficit is a must for weight loss, but for long term weight loss, there is more to it than that.

I ignore them, the same way I ignore commercial breaks on TV. It doesn't hurt, it's not a struggle, it's not torture, because I know for a fact I don't need any more food. Give it a try.
    Been there done that. You know what happens to people who "ignore" their hunger signals? They gain their weight back. It's not different than doing a starvation type diet. People usually end up binging and gaining the weight back. I did ignore it, i ignored it to lose 193lbs, then the weight started to come back. I knew it was getting out of control, i knew i was binging on processed carbs so i cut them out, wasn't hungry, and was losing effortlessly.

It's quite a bit different from a starvation diet. I'm not weak, tired, distracted, or having stomach pain because I haven't jumped up and raided the fridge every time I felt munchy. I'm fully nourished, I know I'm nourished, I feel nourished, and there isn't the slightest inclination to binge because I always have a little of something I enjoy, every single day.

I already demonstrated that an average high women has all her needs met on 900 calories a day, which of course is a starvation diet.

You said you get "false hunger signals" meaning you feel hungry, i do see this as an inclination to binge. But in all sincerity, i honestly hope what you believe is true for you, i frankly been in your shoes and it wasn't true for me.

I get "false hunger signals" with no inclination to binge. Boredom, stress, getting emotional.... I'm hungry! (no I'm not). I use willpower to not eat anything (let alone stuff my face), get on with something else and forget about food pretty quick.

SOrry wrong word, binging, "over eating" happy? If you're calorie goals are met, and you're hungry, you're "inclined" to over eat.. that's what hunger is, a desire for food.

No, not happy. Perhaps YOU are inclined to overeat because you can't control yourself, personally, I can say no to food and don't need to keep eating.

synonyms: incorrect, untrue, wrong, erroneous, fallacious, flawed, distorted, inaccurate, imprecise

Hunger - a feeling of discomfort or weakness caused by lack of food, coupled with the desire to eat.

Signals - a gesture, action, or sound that is used to convey information or instructions, typically by prearrangement between the parties concerned.

False hunger can be stated such as a incorrect instruction from the body that is accompanied by a desire to eat.

Question: why do you have the need to say "NO" ??? Doesn't sound like long term sustainable weight loss.

Pu, what is being referred to in this thread as "false hunger" is more appropriately called hedonic hunger. Look it up.

The bottom line? You don't need to give in to every desire you ever have. AND IT GOES AWAY OVER TIME.

Does it really go away? How you think i got down to my lowest, eating as much as i wanted of whatever? There have been countless times I denied myself of food. I did it for over 2yrs. Yet I started to gain again. This is why people relapse. I was on the verge of a massive relapse. Go look at people who have lost massive weight and gained it back. They couldn't lose the weight unless the deprived themselves of certain foods.

Chrysalid2014 said exactly what I have been trying to convey. I have said it in other topics. Calorie counting is a controlled environment. Once you deviate from calorie counting you will more than likely start gaining again. This is what happened to me. As I also suggested you can look at many others who have lost weight and gained it back. This is what I am trying to help people avoid.

Yes, it goes away. You haven't conquered your demons yet. It's apparent in everything you write.

Go slay some internal dragons son. You have work to do. Sorry to be blunt, but I don't know why it wasn't more evident to me until this point.

Regarding calorie counting being a controlled environment? SO WHAT? Wearing my eyeglasses is a controlled environment.

Calorie counting is a tool to control your portions. Nothing more, nothing less. I plan to do it to maintain, because I suck at eyeballing things. Just like I need my glasses to see, I need help gauging correct portion sizes to maintain an ideal weight for my frame. AND SO WHAT? Is it a problem that a handyman needs a hammer to bang in a nail? If calorie counting isn't for you? Great. No biggie. But don't project and try to make a "thing" out of your issues with it.

For every way of eating, there are people who regain weight. It's an invalid criticism of any type of eating plan to throw "weight regain" at it.
    I feel If I had issues with food, then dragons need to be slayed. I don't have any. This is also is inline with @Nony_Mouse comment. Maybe both of your issues are different than the issues you believe i have.

I am not trying to toot my own horn, but as I have mentioned, I have been over weight most of my life, been trying to lose weight since I was roughly 13yrs old, I am 33 now. After countless failed attempts, you think I didn't learn anything in over 20yrs of trial and error? My library is 90% books on diet and weight loss. Many of them are bad books, but they did was give me a learning experience.

I've been there in both of your situations. Well with the emotional eating thing... I am not sure if I can relate, maybe i call it something different yet we're both are talking about the same thing. Have I gained weight on low carb as mamapecahes has? Yes. This was due to the fact I simply lacked understanding of the subject.

As I said before, weight loss is a multifaceted issue. Psychological, emotional, genetics, dietary. I doubt that most people who came to MFP, didn't cut down on processed foods. There is a youtube video kind of long 2hrs i believe. It had the most popular diet authors. Atkins, Sears(The Zone), USDA, Obesity research people, the sugar buster guy, Dean Ornish, Mcdougull. The discussion started with Low carb, and it progressed through the carb guidelines of the authors. So it went from low carb, to high carbs, and everything in between. Of course they all disagreed on dietary choices. But 1 thing they all agreed on was to reduce the intake of refined carbs aka sugars.

Then I trust NONE of them because they ALL should have agreed on CICO as well.

I like you.

• PeachyCarol
    Options

I guess you missed what I said earlier. Proceesed foods are usually higher in calories. I said that insulin and calories go hand in hand. You can look at the problem from an insulin perspective or a calorie perspective. Anytime you eat, insulin goes up. Some foods increase insulin more than others. If you reduce the intake of these goods that cause a large increase of insulin, you're also reducing calories. It's not possible to have elevated levels of insulin and lose weight. Insulin is a storage hormone. Insulin is what stores excess calories as fat.

Low carb and high carb diets(vegan style carbs) have 1 thing in common. A reduction of insulin levels which goes in line with a reduction of calories. So indirectly they all agree about CICO.

IN A DEFICIT... it doesn't matter, Pu.

Stop banging on about insulin. Insulin won't lead to fat storage in a deficit.

• PeachyCarol
    Options
    What actually happens is those desires for those foods go away. To eat those foods do nothing for me one way or another. There is no desire,inclination to eat them. They don't bring me the pleasure i used to get. As I said, they mean nothing to me.

You've hit the nail on the head. You don't want them any more.

Let's turn your your argument around then, shall we? According to you two, ignoring psychological hunger does not make the problem go away, but ignoring the foods you want to overeat does?
    In what world does that make sense?

Oh, what a good point.

• MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options

Okay. So that means the tip provided by the OP won't apply to people in this category that have it down pat. What am I missing? I do love to overeat all the goodies so I find the occasional tip useful

What's interesting is that most people would still agree to the "80% nutrient dense 20% goodies" rule of thumb. What's so wrong with a post that explains "a" way to do this? And surely by now we've all heard of low carb - if it's not your cup of tea then you'd probably understandably not find a post like this to be terribly relevant?

• PeachyCarol
    Options
    What actually happens is those desires for those foods go away. To eat those foods do nothing for me one way or another. There is no desire,inclination to eat them. They don't bring me the pleasure i used to get. As I said, they mean nothing to me.

You've hit the nail on the head. You don't want them any more.

Let's turn your your argument around then, shall we? According to you two, ignoring psychological hunger does not make the problem go away, but ignoring the foods you want to overeat does?
    In what world does that make sense?
    Do you know what "psychological is?" It hit me on the head when i was thinking "how do we know if it's psychological of physical?" I would assume the reply would be something along the lines that once you have your caloric needs met, if you are still hungry then it's psychological. This just drives my point farther home.

Psychological hunger is the response to elevated insulin levels. As already pointed out above a few times, elevated insulin levels cause people to get hungry and over eat. What happens when you're at your energy requirement and eat more? It gets stored as fat. So if you have elevated insulin levels when your caloric goal is met, you will be storing fat. SO if insulin is reduced, psychological hunger is also reduced. So yes, it does make the problem go away. As I already said above, i have no desire to eat those types of food. I'll leave tonight discussion with this.

"What if we're not getting fatter because we're eating more, but we're eating more because we're getting fatter" everything i said can be summed up in this previous quote.

No psychological hunger is... I could go for something crunchy right now... hmmmmm.... ah.... sunflower seeds... crunch, crunch, crunch... the whole bag is gone. BTDT.

Hmmmm... egg salad .... with smoked paprika.... so creamy....

You crave texture.... It's the experience your other senses are craving. Taste, texture.

It's a pleasure thing, not an insulin thing. That's why it's called hedonic hunger.

• Floridanudist
    Floridanudist Posts: 44 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Think of body's energy needs as a funnel that is wide at the top and narrow at the bottom. All the energy your body needs is what can fit through the narrow, bottom end of the funnel, but you can fill the top of the funnel with energy that your body doesn't need right now, based on what you just ate. If that unneeded energy sits in your body for too long, your body stores it as fat. If you overfill the funnel, your body expends a bunch of energy to store this excess energy as fat. This process makes you hungry because the funnel has been emptied, by the natural energy burn of your body but mostly because the energy required for your body to convert your carbs into energy and then fat. There is a difference in natural and refined carbs. Natural carbs, like fruits and veggies, take some time for your body to break down and use as energy, so the funnel slowly gets filled and slowly drains out the bottom from the energy needs of your body. Refined carbs, like cupcakes and donuts, are broken down almost immediately by your body and the funnel gets full very quickly. Yet the size of the funnel bottom remains the same and as the rest of the funnel gets filled up, your body goes to work storing the excess energy as fat.

As a side note, your body is able to go back to the fat stores and turn them back into energy to fill the funnel to meet your body's energy needs. But your fat stores alone are generally not able to keep up with the needs of your body's energy funnel so you feel hungry when your body reverses this storage process and turns the fat into energy... it is just a trickle of energy available from fat being converted back into energy. That is why you cannot simply stop eating and why weight loss takes so much longer than weight gain.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    MrPlate wrote: »
    I think you are missing something there - the worry is over highly refined processed carbs.

I just want people to say what they mean and stop conflating foods that are unlike.

As for "boxed" foods, I don't care for Lean Cuisines, but they aren't high calorie. People get lazy in wanting a scapegoat. Understand your overall diet, don't pretend like "processed" foods are the issue. Some "processed" foods are low nutrient and high calorie, some aren't, some home cooked foods are lower nutrient and high calorie (and many probably have decent nutrients and high calories). The reverse is also true.
  • PeachyCarol
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Think of body's energy needs as a funnel that is wide at the top and narrow at the bottom. All the energy your body needs is what can fit through the narrow, bottom end of the funnel, but you can fill the top of the funnel with energy that your body doesn't need right now, based on what you just ate. If that unneeded energy sits in your body for too long, your body stores it as fat. If you overfill the funnel, your body expends a bunch of energy to store this excess energy as fat. This process makes you hungry because the funnel has been emptied, by the natural energy burn of your body but mostly because the energy required for your body to convert your carbs into energy and then fat. There is a difference in natural and refined carbs. Natural carbs, like fruits and veggies, take some time for your body to break down and use as energy, so the funnel slowly gets filled and slowly drains out the bottom from the energy needs of your body. Refined carbs, like cupcakes and donuts, are broken down almost immediately by your body and the funnel gets full very quickly. Yet the size of the funnel bottom remains the same and as the rest of the funnel gets filled up, your body goes to work storing the excess energy as fat.

As a side note, your body is able to go back to the fat stores and turn them back into energy to fill the funnel to meet your body's energy needs. But your fat stores alone are generally not able to keep up with the needs of your body's energy funnel so you feel hungry when your body reverses this storage process and turns the fat into energy... it is just a trickle of energy available from fat being converted back into energy. That is why you cannot simply stop eating and why weight loss takes so much longer than weight gain.

Utter nonsense, but you just ensured that I'm adding cupcakes to my shopping list for the week. Trader Joe's has some banging gluten-free chocolate buttercream cupcakes.

• Hollywood_Porky
    Hollywood_Porky Posts: 491 Member
    Options

I guess you missed what I said earlier. Proceesed foods are usually higher in calories. I said that insulin and calories go hand in hand. You can look at the problem from an insulin perspective or a calorie perspective. Anytime you eat, insulin goes up. Some foods increase insulin more than others. If you reduce the intake of these goods that cause a large increase of insulin, you're also reducing calories. It's not possible to have elevated levels of insulin and lose weight. Insulin is a storage hormone. Insulin is what stores excess calories as fat.

Low carb and high carb diets(vegan style carbs) have 1 thing in common. A reduction of insulin levels which goes in line with a reduction of calories. So indirectly they all agree about CICO.

That's not true. In a deficit one can assume that fat loss can occur, but that's not even 100% accurate. You can lose muscle in a deficit - not just fat. In fact, you can lose all muscle and no fat in a deficit.

You store energy when insulin levels are raised sufficiently that the muscle glycogen is replenished - the rest is stored as fat between fat cells and organs.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1083868/
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Weight loss doesn't necessarily take longer than weight gain. I lost a bunch of weight at 2 lbs/week. I gained weight pretty rapidly the last time, but even so not at 2 lbs/week.
  • ILoveGingerNut
    ILoveGingerNut Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Proteins make you feel satiated better than carbs. If you can control your appetite, why don't you? And then, veggies. Yes, they are carbs, but they are low in calories, rich in water and fiber. Again, important in controlling your appetite.
    Sugar, and a particular combination of sugar, salt and fat well known in the processed food industry, make you eat more. Sorry, but losing weight doesn't come in a one liner. You need ALL nutrients. For your own good, and for sake of your waistline, it helps to stay clear of processed food, also known as junk ;) But hey, it's all down to calories, so as long as you don't go over, you can eat what you like better.
  • adamitri
    adamitri Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    shell1005 wrote: »
    That's a great tip! I am glad it works for you. I log all the food I plan on eating in the morning and then only eat what I have put into my log. It lets me take a look at the macros from the beginning and also helps me stay accountable to what my goals are.

I reduce carbs as well since it is often a trigger food for me. That doesn't make carbs good or bad, it is just what works best for me. I see no need to fight or belittle others for what works for them.

I really don't think it is belittling others if it works for you but then again you have people step up to the plate and say that all processed foods are evil and you will in fact get fat when you eat them and you won't be able to control your self. Food is food and we've let it take such a hold over us that in turn we have to blame it because we can't look at ourselves and say I really liked that and I want more vs it made me do it. It's like saying the gun made you do it and it's not the welders fault.
  • Hollywood_Porky
    Hollywood_Porky Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    mg61ueu9cmar.png

This assumes that enough protein is eaten to keep muscle - just because muscle glycogen is replenished doesn't mean muscle can be retained - that's protein's job. Hence macros being very important in the grand scheme of things.

CICO is dependent upon the "CO" part as well as the "CI" part. If you aren't expending enough in energy throughout the day, no reason to burn fat - therefore - to keep it and accumulate it over time.
  • adamitri
    adamitri Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Nony_Mouse wrote: »

Because it's not real, physical hunger. It's psychological, and learning to tell the difference and being able to say no to false hunger/appetite is pretty damn key to long term weight management.

Your weight is managed INVOLUNTARILY. WILLPOWER HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH L;ONG TERM. IT IS BIOLOGICAL.

What? It is very much psychological and willpower focused. I no longer need 2400 calories a day to eat because I had the willpower to reduce my intake. Biologically I would of stayed at 263 lbs if I listened to my body.
  • PeachyCarol
    edited May 2015
    Options

That's not true. In a deficit one can assume that fat loss can occur, but that's not even 100% accurate. You can lose muscle in a deficit - not just fat. In fact, you can lose all muscle and no fat in a deficit.

You store energy when insulin levels are raised sufficiently that the muscle glycogen is replenished - the rest is stored as fat between fat cells and organs.

That's not... even to the point I was arguing.

The paper you linked isn't even relevant because it's not even addressing the issue of being in a calorie deficit.

Do I need to link you to the abstract on DNL which states that carbs are fine as long as you don't overeat them beyond TEE?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10365981

• Floridanudist
    Floridanudist Posts: 44 Member
    Options

Utter nonsense, but you just ensured that I'm adding cupcakes to my shopping list for the week. Trader Joe's has some banging gluten-free chocolate buttercream cupcakes.

Well then, by all means, keep eating. I'm just saying what a healthy body is doing with what you are putting inside it.

• stevencloser
    stevencloser Posts: 8,911 Member
    Options

Any sources for a healthy person in a deficit only losing muscle and no fat? Or even mostly muscle?
  • stevencloser
    stevencloser Posts: 8,911 Member
    Options

Well then, by all means, keep eating. I'm just saying what a healthy body is doing with what you are putting inside it.

Yeah, no. Most of what you wrote was total bollocks.
This discussion has been closed.