Lost 135lbs with diet and exercise! PICS! If I can do this, YOU CAN do this!!! Thanks myfitnesspal!

Options

Replies

• katnroyal1987
    katnroyal1987 Posts: 3,449 Member
    Options
    Doesn't it feel amazing? I lost over 130 lbs (more than what I weigh) and I can't remember what life was like before.
  • enkiemonkey
    enkiemonkey Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    So inspiring. Thanks for sharing
  • terriltexas
    terriltexas Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Wow! Inspiring story! Thanks for sharing!
  • patty010860
    patty010860 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You are truly amazing and inspiring!
  • chicky902
    chicky902 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Thank you for sharing!
  • petiteandsweet91
    petiteandsweet91 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    This is absolutely amazing!
  • ThysbeEverbloom
    ThysbeEverbloom Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    thank you so much for sharing your success with us - that will give me the energy and drive i ll need when it is a bad day. enjoy your happiness with your new life.
  • k4tie82
    k4tie82 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Thank you everyone for all the support and kind words!! It's a whole new life... And an amazing life!! ❤️
  • beverlyjlarson
    beverlyjlarson Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story. I have been on the roller-coaster for years and just can't seem to get off. I start off well then just seem to lose all motivation. You are an inspiration to me. I am going to begin by posting a photo on the fridge. A reminder of who I do not want to be. I am afraid it will he the same old story but I have to try. Thank you again.
  • mdawson093
    mdawson093 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    thank you for sharing your story I like others have started my journey. In December 2014 I was diagnosed with heart failure and shortly after that I got pancreatitis and was diagnosed with diabetes. I had started my weight loss in July of 2014. At this point I lost 30 pounds, but now I had new motivation as the Drs all advised I lose more weight. Today I have lost 69 pounds and hearing your story has inspired me to continue!! 41 pounds to go!
  • k4tie82
    k4tie82 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    @mdawson093 CONGRATULATIONS!! That's so awesome, keep up the amazing work!!
  • alisonsche
    alisonsche Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well done :) just amazing.hard work does pay off
  • jpjc21864
    jpjc21864 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Inspiration at it's finest. Thank you for sharing.
  • reinventingjessica
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing! Proof that hard work pays off!
  • Farrell913
    Farrell913 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    OMG u have done amazing! U look fab. Well done girl
  • BalancedU
    BalancedU Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your amazing journey :)
  • shee223
    shee223 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • SLAlder70
    SLAlder70 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. I had a health scare at the end of July when my blood pressure went sky high and sent me the ER. I have been on MFP for 37 days in a row now. Diet and exercise has helped me lose 13 lbs so far. Doctor wants me to lose 25 more. It is hard. I was looking for some motivation when I found your story. You look great. I can do it too. Thanks.
  • sherripipkin1
    sherripipkin1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    cdpm wrote: »
    Wow and congrats!
    You are a new person and your story is very inspiring!
    Thank so much for your story I've just started counting calories and excercising I've tryed a lot of different diets I'm ready to start the journey and get quick fix out of my head and be in for my new journey how ever long it takes:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!