Lost 135lbs with diet and exercise! PICS! If I can do this, YOU CAN do this!!! Thanks myfitnesspal!

Options

Replies

• markstone789
    markstone789 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Like your amazing journey to a healthier life. Have sent request & hoping to get more inspiration from you.
  • joinn68
    joinn68 Posts: 480 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    k4tie82 wrote: »
    Here is a new progress pic :) this is possible you guys!! Never ever give up hope!!]
    Amazing! Love, love, love the arms! When did you start strength training; you said you lost all on cardio alone. Any loose skin?
    I mainly wanted to know long you have maintained (I just saw your reply to NMLFitness). What has been your maintenance plan in these 9 months? I have lost lots in the past but as soon as I stop exercising regularly and tracking calories it all comes back. This time I am starting with the end in mind and would like to know as much as possible before I even get to goal
  • scyian
    scyian Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Wow. Congratulations. That's a lot of effort put in and amazing results both physically and mentally. You must be proud. An inspiration to many.
  • Yvette927
    Yvette927 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Thanks so much for sharing. I hope to one day post a success story too. Congrats!
  • julestar777
    julestar777 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Wow! So incredible, I am feeling very lost at this stage and don't know which path to walk. Very inspiring!
  • k4tie82
    k4tie82 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    @joinn68 Hi! I have maintained my weight by continuing to exercise and lift weights, as well as track my food. I really haven't slowed down
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @joinn68 sorry it deleted part of my post! I really enjoy exercise, it makes me feel better mentally and physically :) I had to make it a lifestyle change :)
    17761776 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    No surgery?? You did only what I dream of!!! How long n did you do any program?? Gayle Minneapolis
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @17761776 NO surgery. No program! :) I 100% did this with food and exercise! :)
  • nshelton474
    nshelton474 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration boost. Thank u for sharing.
  • fancygirl7312
    fancygirl7312 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    WOW!

Literally speechless here.
    @17761776 NO surgery. No program! :) I 100% did this with food and exercise! :)

Great job Katie

• fancygirl7312
    fancygirl7312 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Here is a new progress pic :) this is possible you guys!! Never ever give up hope!! gszz4kxw1xpo.jpg
    Katie what you do for workout. Im a big Zumba fan...

• k4tie82
    Options
    @fancygirl7312 Hi! I started with walking. I slowly increased my distance over a few months. When walking became easy I moved up to a walk/jog interval... and did the same thing. I slowly increased my distance. Eventually I had lost 100lbs... but I was EXTREMELY dedicated to calorie counting and ate as healthy as possible. After losing 100lbs I started weight training. Now I do training sessions with a trainer at the gym 3x a week... It was worth the money 100%. I had to pinch pennies elsewhere... but I don't regret it at all.
  • surmii
    surmii Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Great job.. You look amazing
  • divineclaritynow
    Options
    Yes,yes,yes
  • Azuriaz
    Azuriaz Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    Wow. Oh my...wow.

Verbatim quote when I saw the before and afters.

Glad there are no flies in my room, what with my mouth hanging open in astonishment.
  • bjess8411
    bjess8411 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is amazing! I am so proud of you! You give me hope.

• k4tie82
    Options
    Thank you everyone!
  • efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    BramageOMG wrote: »
    You must drive a monster truck.. sorry about the flat!

That's hilarious!
  • robinalexis
    robinalexis Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    HOLY MOLEY!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!