Lost 135lbs with diet and exercise! PICS! If I can do this, YOU CAN do this!!! Thanks myfitnesspal!

Options

Replies

• DeeDiddyGee
    DeeDiddyGee Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Is it strange that I am posting YOUR most recent pic on MY refrigerator? You have blown my mind. Your pic is a living testament that perseverance pays off!
  • vena60
    vena60 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!! Very inspirational.
  • k4tie82
    k4tie82 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    @BramageOMG Hahahaha!!
  • smartin54
    smartin54 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look awesome and happy!
  • k4tie82
    k4tie82 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    @smartin54 thank you!! I def am happy these days!
  • marykate293
    marykate293 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You are so inspirational!!!
  • lisaq246
    lisaq246 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    wow i have alot of weight to lose and i love seeing someone who did it
  • jennamy82
    jennamy82 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wow what an inspiration you are. Incredible weight loss and you look fantastic!
  • tigersangel247
    tigersangel247 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story. I have the same amount to lose and it definitely feels impossible most days. It is so motivating to see that someone else has achieved it and that it is possible! Thank you again, and congrats on all of your hard work!
  • kerisimpson81
    kerisimpson81 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! This is exactly what i needed..I have been absent from MFP for a little while and managed to gain 8 lbs. Thankfully i have been somewhat mindful of my intake.. I felt like i needed to take a break ..i felt like i was starting to develop OCD. If i didn't either weigh my food, use my heart rate monitor while exercising, weigh my self weekly, eat right everyday.. everything was going to fail. Plus living with my man and his teen not caring what they eat was playing a toll on my mentally.. Like weighing my food and portioning it right between all of us was tedious.. I got to get back on track without the baggage.
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Holy crap woman! Wow I drool to look so lovely when I get there!
  • esquiv_172
    esquiv_172 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    AMAZING
  • NFOM16
    NFOM16 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    WOW !! Amazing

You look fantastic! You must be so incredibly proud.. Such a huge inspiration & motivation..

Thank you so much for sharing
  • swim777
    swim777 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a great story!!! So happy for you!
  • NikkiBiggestFan
    NikkiBiggestFan Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Absolutely awesome. You go girl!!
  • washbellymare
    washbellymare Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Reading your story helps me to remember that i am not alone. Thank you. I was 240. Now after many years of trying i am 214. I wanna get to 183. That is my goal for now.i started wearing a fitbit inMarch of this year.i have 6 sisters doing it with me. Its fun, and we have challenges and win awards, ive bin keeping myself at second place for a while now. ( most weekly steps) on fitbit. I walk alot at work and do treadmill. Thx again " )
  • veephil31
    veephil31 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • countrcowgirl
    countrcowgirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Truly inspiring - I need to lose about the same amount you did - thanks for sharing your story, it gives hope that it is achievable!
  • Iamlauradeon
    Iamlauradeon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are such an inspiration! Thank you for sharing your story! You are amazing.
  • 07kate07
    07kate07 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow, much needed motivation. :o Great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!