Do guys still like girls that look like this?

Options

Replies

• RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Oh great, yet another thread intended to validate the attractiveness of curvy women, which inevitably leads to comments denigrating thin women! Well done, OP.

:wink:

What has been said denigrating thin women???? Did I miss something??
    Didn't you know? Any time you hold up a particular standard as "attractive," you're automatically assumed to be denigrating as unattractive anyone who doesn't meet that standard. . . even if you never realized that's what you were doing.

Yeah. You're never allowed to say that you think a particular look is good on the internet, because someone, somewhere, will automatically take offense because they look different than your stated preference.
  • d9123
    d9123 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Beautiful faces, but no harm in losing some weight. Too big for me :)

In other words..they"re fat..

def not skinny nomsayin ;)
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Ohhh, what will all the poor VS models do?

!BZyoljgB2k~$(KGrHgoH-CEEjlLl0F63BKoZWIIboQ~~_1.JPG?set_id=8800005007

VS models have an amazing body! They are my idols and they treat their bodies like temples. Here's one fanatic VS model...myself:laugh:
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    So at the risk of sounding super serious... I have to say I don't fully understand the point of these threads. They always seem to be started be girls who are "curvy" themselves and thus are seeking validation for what they believe society finds as unacceptable. If you look all over the place you will find people who like all body types. Sometimes you will even find a guy who doesn't care if a girl is fat or small. The fact of the matter is what does it matter what society thinks about bodies? The only body I'm really concerned with is my own body and the only validation that I wish to seek is my own. Somewhere out there are men who are going to the love the body I had, the body I currently have and the body I will have but what I care most about is myself loving the body I have. Don't get so hung up on what the world wants or thinks. Just take care of yourself and be healthy and happy and love what you were born with. There is going to be plenty of men out there that will like your body, and your face. Don't worry about that. I don't, my only concern in referrence to other people is finding a man who will love what is inside no matter how beautiful the outisde may be. My quirkiness, my humor, my darkness, my flaws and my intelligence.

But hey, that's just me.

AMEN!:drinker:
  • MissDeeDee78
    MissDeeDee78 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I sure hope so otherwise, I am SOL! :laugh:
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    How many of these posts does there have to be?

Every single person, man or woman has a different preference. This goes for looks in general and personality as well.

Just love yourself and you will find someone else to love you as well.
  • Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    aVZgT.gif
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options

Well said mister. Love it!
  • refuseresist
    refuseresist Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    I know what boys like
    I know what guys want

I know what boys like

Guys like me
    <
  • Lovdiamnd
    Options
    How many of these posts does there have to be?

Every single person, man or woman has a different preference. This goes for looks in general and personality as well.

Just love yourself and you will find someone else to love you as well.

Like there were more interesting posts like who you wanna lick or date?? It's entertaining and gets people talking and sharing opinions.
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Didn't you know? Any time you hold up a particular standard as "attractive," you're automatically assumed to be denigrating as unattractive anyone who doesn't meet that standard. . . even if you never realized that's what you were doing.

Yeah. You're never allowed to say that you think a particular look is good on the internet, because someone, somewhere, will automatically take offense because they look different than your stated preference.

They're all smokin' hot! They're just not very good examples of curvy/fat chicks.
  • d9123
    d9123 Posts: 531 Member
    Options

Well said mister. Love it!

;)
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    you know two of those are totally photoshopped, and the other's are suspect.

I'm thinking the 2nd and the last picture are photoshopped. :)
  • RunningForeverMama
    RunningForeverMama Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Totally airbrushed... If I could look like now but not have rolls, stretchmarks or cellulite, that'd work for me...

They're beautiful but when my bf% is that high I have a saggy belly flap and love handles so it doesn't really matter if guys still like girls with curves, I don't even think that's really the question. The real question is do they like them heavier than what's typically perceived as attractive in our society. The answer being sure, at least some, especially if they are proportioned right, don't have rolls, and still have tight, smooth skin, oh yeah and boobs to match, but isn't that even less typical to find?
  • Lovdiamnd
    Options
    cool-cartoon-276813.png
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Totally airbrushed... If I could look like now but not have rolls, stretchmarks or cellulite, that'd work for me...

They're beautiful but when my bf% is that high I have a saggy belly flap and love handles so it doesn't really matter if guys still like girls with curves, I don't even think that's really the question. The real question is do they like them heavier than what's typically perceived as attractive in our society. The answer being sure, if the are proportioned right, don't have rolls, and still have tight, smooth skin, oh yeah and boobs to match, but isn't that even less typical to find?

:flowerforyou: Exactly.
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Lol why do they say " Us big girls need to accept our curves" and then during the pose they are sucking in their gut. Strong logic

Speak for yourself. I'm over 200 lbs and I have a perfectly flat stomach. It's not a problem area for me at all. The Human body isn't the same for everyone!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    <~~~ professional picture not Photoshopped. Airbrushed maybe, but that's all me all real. I'm the same in all of my pictures in my album.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    If I could gain weight and make it only go to my hips and boobs and look as hot as these women, or lose more weight and have it only come from my waist and stomach, I'd be one happy camper.

Oh, wait... I have photoshop. I can do it the same way they did! :drinker:

Yes, they're beautiful women. But if how they look is a goal that even THEY can't attain, why should I strive for it? It's just going to make me feel bad.
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    Lol why do they say " Us big girls need to accept our curves" and then during the pose they are sucking in their gut. Strong logic

plz respond BBW's

Acceptance of where you currently are does not invalidate a desire to improve on it. In the words of the great philosopher Bret Michaels, "Always happy, never content."

I am working on my body to transform and develop it to MY liking, however, it is already to my husband's liking.

Capisce?
This discussion has been closed.