Do guys still like girls that look like this?

Options

Replies

• JimDandy4
    JimDandy4 Posts: 19
    Options
    All in!
  • GnomeLove
    GnomeLove Posts: 379
    Options
    They all look like they would be fun to hang out with and they are really beautiful, especially the curves of their bodies...however, there is some massive Photoshopping going on here.
  • Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    <~~~ professional picture not Photoshopped. Airbrushed maybe, but that's all me all real. I'm the same in all of my pictures in my album.

Photoshopped is airbrushed :laugh:
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    So at the risk of sounding super serious... I have to say I don't fully understand the point of these threads. They always seem to be started be girls who are "curvy" themselves and thus are seeking validation for what they believe society finds as unacceptable. If you look all over the place you will find people who like all body types. Sometimes you will even find a guy who doesn't care if a girl is fat or small. The fact of the matter is what does it matter what society thinks about bodies? The only body I'm really concerned with is my own body and the only validation that I wish to seek is my own. Somewhere out there are men who are going to the love the body I had, the body I currently have and the body I will have but what I care most about is myself loving the body I have. Don't get so hung up on what the world wants or thinks. Just take care of yourself and be healthy and happy and love what you were born with. There is going to be plenty of men out there that will like your body, and your face. Don't worry about that. I don't, my only concern in referrence to other people is finding a man who will love what is inside no matter how beautiful the outisde may be. My quirkiness, my humor, my darkness, my flaws and my intelligence.

But hey, that's just me.

I appreciate what you've said here, but I'd like to offer an alternative scenario.

Perhaps the OP isn't looking for validation, but rather simply looking for the men of MFP who appreciate curvy bodies like her own? Just a thought.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    They are both hot and probably both photoshopped. So?

So...photoshopped pictures don't give a realistic portrayal of bodies that are athletic, thin, fat, curvy, or anything-in-between?

Why is that so hard to understand?

Because that wasn't the point.

exactly what is the point?

you ask for a general statement on what men like...
    and now youre posting popcorn gifs.

as far as legit threads go - 1/10 WNB.
    as far as troll threads go - 5/10 WNB.

tumblr_lzrfjmp2q41qcucu6o1_400.jpg
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    <~~~ professional picture not Photoshopped. Airbrushed maybe, but that's all me all real. I'm the same in all of my pictures in my album.

Photoshopped is airbrushed :laugh:

yea, I meant smoothed the skin, not "tucked" my tummy or cut any part of my body off. But, way to be a smartypants. :flowerforyou:

ETA: a cell phone pic from the same day - not at all Photoshopped.

423900_10151419178789408_782289296_noface.jpg
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    I think curvy and tattooed is hot!! ...and so does the hubby... GO CURVY!! :)

How curvy do you think you'll still be after you lose those 100 lbs?

I still plan on being super curvy after dropping 100 lbs. That's why I am starting the weight lifting. So the muscle will build the curve rather than the fat. Squats will give me Dat Booty!!
  • FATJAKE5
    FATJAKE5 Posts: 162
    Options
    Love the curves and tattoos on the first one!! Do guys still like girl that look like this? I think these women are beautiful!

Let's See,.................Breakfast
    f812a7b2adbbc5f5609ab612f6e96946.jpg

Lunch
    a6c7186b78937c45e4be300a95609c52.jpg

Dinner
    9e208c172cd9d21fddb1ca4c244f11ee.jpg

Dessert
    bf112076bc85ee6a8f1b1165f93851f1.jpg

Midnight Snack
    eff459c78801a7040ac80e2999ceada7.jpg

Yes I Do!:tongue:
  • traumaticthrash
    Options

Very attractive indeed ;D
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Oh good, MORE BODYSHAMING.

SMDH.
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Not a man but the first girl is SMOKING! The other ones do not appeal to MY sense of aesthetics, in the same way that I find some fit girls smoking and some other fit girl not so attractive.

All that said, I'd rather be healthy at a healthier body fat % than bombshell curvy since I don't model for a living!
  • emmaldownie
    emmaldownie Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    *facepalm*
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options

Have you met Yoovie? :flowerforyou:
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Not a man but the first girl is SMOKING! The other ones do not appeal to MY sense of aesthetics, in the same way that I find some fit girls smoking and some other fit girl not so attractive.

All that said, I'd rather be healthy at a healthier body fat % than bombshell curvy since I don't model for a living!

I can't even IMAGINE finding clothes that would properly fit bodies like those.

I barely have an *kitten* and have a pretty ruler straight body, and I STILL have problems finding jeans that fit both my *kitten*, thighs, and waist properly, at the same time.

Those women (if they ACTUALLY look even remotely close to that) must have one helluva time dressing.
  • Lovdiamnd
    Options
    BTW I said "Still" because if you notice it's mostly the "older" (sorry) men that say yes. Just making an observation. Younger men tend to not prefer the curves.
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    If it's any consolation prize, I'm a girl who likes girls who look like that. And dudes who look like that. I don't discriminate, free love for everyone.
  • GnomeLove
    GnomeLove Posts: 379
    Options
    a6c7186b78937c45e4be300a95609c52.jpg

Looks legit.

Hey! You guys want to check out my abs?

tumblr_mnofphU2nK1stg2v3o1_500.jpg

LMFAO!!!C:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Lovdiamnd
    Options

I can't even IMAGINE finding clothes that would properly fit bodies like those.

I barely have an *kitten* and have a pretty ruler straight body, and I STILL have problems finding jeans that fit both my *kitten*, thighs, and waist properly, at the same time.

Those women (if they ACTUALLY look even remotely close to that) must have one helluva time dressing.

yes.. yes we do. No I don't have a tummy like that but yes it's hard to find clothes that fit. Usually
  • emmaldownie
    emmaldownie Posts: 232 Member
    Options

exactly what is the point?

you ask for a general statement on what men like...
    and now youre posting popcorn gifs.

as far as legit threads go - 1/10 WNB.
    as far as troll threads go - 5/10 WNB.

Boom! Right there...

Trollololol

Don't feed them.
  • Lovdiamnd
    Options

Have you met Yoovie? :flowerforyou:

Yes she sent me a PM because she is banned.
This discussion has been closed.