Do guys still like girls that look like this?

Options

Replies

• Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I don't know about the rest of them, but I sure the hell do!
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    HOT!
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    BTW I said "Still" because if you notice it's mostly the "older" (sorry) men that say yes. Just making an observation. Younger men tend to not prefer the curves.

Yeah. I didn't really understand your use of the word 'still' though. I mean, when did women ever look like that?

Even when that body type was more popular in the 50s, it was still achieved by methods such as tight-lacing or wearing padded underwear to accentuate the curves. Now they just use photoshop. But the point is, hardly anyone naturally looks like that.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    <~~~ professional picture not Photoshopped. Airbrushed maybe, but that's all me all real. I'm the same in all of my pictures in my album.

Very attractive indeed ;D

aw, thank you!
  • CantStopWontStop92
    CantStopWontStop92 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Oh great, yet another thread intended to validate the attractiveness of curvy women, which inevitably leads to comments denigrating thin women! Well done, OP.

:wink:

What has been said denigrating thin women???? Did I miss something??

ahh, there have been a few comments... but so far it's been pretty light...
    I would rather have a woman with curves that is sexy like Hendricks than a skinny, boney, straight, no boobs victoria secret model
    All those women are very attractive, but I've always liked a road with a few curves, flat and straight is boring.
    I am not a guy but I still say they are sexy. Women with a little extra meat on there bones are a lot prettier then skin on bones. lol

Thank you for taking the time to pull these out Mirey. It's mean and I'm unsure why people take that next leap all the time. I don't think it's OP's fault however but some people seem to have this glitch that causes them to say if something is pretty/acceptable/sexy then the opposite must be UN sexy and that is totally not the case at all.

Thank you for this. If I have to hear again how "real women have curves" then you are more than welcome to buy me a boob job, please and thank you. TIl then, step off. If a thin girl was on here preaching "REAL WOMEN ARE SIZE 0" then all hell would break loose. I'll happily respect you if you respect me back.

Hate on haters, if you need me I'll be in the gym.
  • Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    BTW I said "Still" because if you notice it's mostly the "older" (sorry) men that say yes. Just making an observation. Younger men tend to not prefer the curves.

Yeah. I didn't really understand your use of the word 'still' though. I mean, when did women ever look like that?

Even when that body type was more popular in the 50s, it was still achieved by methods such as tight-lacing or wearing padded underwear to accentuate the curves. Now they just use photoshop. But the point is, hardly anyone naturally looks like that.

Does this one make you feel better?

429_view.jpg
  • Ladybud2
    Ladybud2 Posts: 26
    Options
    I wouldn't mind looking like any of those women, they are beautiful!!
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I think curvy and tattooed is hot!! ...and so does the hubby... GO CURVY!! :)

How curvy do you think you'll still be after you lose those 100 lbs?

Have you met Yoovie? :flowerforyou:

Or the hundreds of other people on here that are still curvy after losing weight? What an odd question.
  • drefaw
    drefaw Posts: 739
    Options
    So basically, you either like to pics of the women the OP posted. Or If you say you do not prefer them, they have too much BF% for you, you get attacked for your OPINION/ Preference. Which is what the OP asked for ... Hmmmmmm, great thread ......

I have no other opinion here ....
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Not a man but the first girl is SMOKING! The other ones do not appeal to MY sense of aesthetics, in the same way that I find some fit girls smoking and some other fit girl not so attractive.

All that said, I'd rather be healthy at a healthier body fat % than bombshell curvy since I don't model for a living!

I can't even IMAGINE finding clothes that would properly fit bodies like those.

I barely have an *kitten* and have a pretty ruler straight body, and I STILL have problems finding jeans that fit both my *kitten*, thighs, and waist properly, at the same time.

Those women (if they ACTUALLY look even remotely close to that) must have one helluva time dressing.

yes.. yes we do. No I don't have a tummy like that but yes it's hard to find clothes that fit. Usually

Yup same. I don't have boobs but I have a crazy waist to hip ratio. It's hard to find pants that fit in the hips and is not too big everywhere else. Thought it would be easier now that I've lost 10" off my hips... but I've also lost 10" off my waist!
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Some guys do, and some guys don't. Some guys like guys. It's difficult to make generalizations on what a group of people find attractive.
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    No time to read all replies, but they look photoshopped. At least some do. The bust-to-hip-to-waist ratios look off.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options

This. You might as well put up a photo of a head on a tree and ask if people like it because most of those bodies are faked, Photoshopped and don't exist. Ridiculous thread is ridiculous.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    wouldmotorboat/10

In another interesting twist of let's be less shallow. This thread is showing a strong "don't judge a book by it's cover" moral of the story in all the buff headless shirtless guys whose opinions on these ladies varies SO drastically, from thinking these girls are not attractive to the above quoted post.

So in trying to keep track of WHICH buff headless shirtless guys would be attracted to me and which wouldn't I am totally confused by their resemblance to each other. I mean I'd have to READ their names to keep track.

This finding also points to the intergalactic hive mind as a topic for future review.
  • Jimaudit
    Jimaudit Posts: 275
    Options
    The first woman is stunning.....really beautiful face. Not sure how much of her figure is shopped so will not comment.
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    This is something that bothers me a little. Aside from the girl in the bathing suit by the lifeguard shack, I am hoping that these are all shopped.

I mean if they're not, that's great- but a lot of these imply-- perhaps even THROUGH the Photoshop process- that men expect this massively curvy woman who is still toned like a size 2.

If someone is curvy, I doubt they'd have super flat abs, no cellulite and perfect proportion everywhere except the hips. And even the hips-- come on, no one has hips that look like that.

This isn't real. Even if these weren't shopped--which most of them undoubtedly were-- this isn't what curvy usually looks like. Sometimes curvy has some cellulite. Sometimes curvy has a poof above the belly button. Hell, sometimes skinny even has that. I think REAL is better than skinny and better than curvy.

I completely agree with this. Skinny or curvy, they're both unrealistic and not true to life.
  • bwalker0823
    bwalker0823 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Uhh ya.. In fact...
    fnychickpiccomment_zpsc0eeb9c1.gif?t=1361988098
    :laugh: :wink:

I love this :)
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    I think curvy and tattooed is hot!! ...and so does the hubby... GO CURVY!! :)

How curvy do you think you'll still be after you lose those 100 lbs?

Have you met Yoovie? :flowerforyou:

Yes she sent me a PM because she is banned.

It was pretty much a rhetorical question. I've got several girls on my list who have dropped significant weight and still retained their curves, but Yoovie is the most well known of them. She was beautiful when she weighed more, and she is beautiful now.

I can't stand most of what goes on in threads like this, where people are asked about their preferences, because invariably people think it is a contest of "what is better." There are the usual suspects who chime in to praise the body type showcased in the original post and then there are those who feel slighted and have to swing the pendulum back in the opposite direction. No matter what type is posted first, the champions of some other type have to rush in to defend their type. It would be nice to have an appreciation thread that didn't end up in a battle royale, just once.
  • Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options

This. You might as well put up a photo of a head on a tree and ask if people like it because most of those bodies are faked, Photoshopped and don't exist. Ridiculous thread is ridiculous.

Go away if it's so ridiculous. I wouldn't want to bother you with such petty things:flowerforyou:
    2739554931_ecd59f02ec_z.jpg?zz=1
  • nytius
    nytius Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    you know two of those are totally photoshopped, and the other's are suspect.

This. A woman of that size would not have a flawless figure like these ladies.
    Right. And there would be cellulite and all kinds of other lines, had they not been photo shopped. Are they beautiful? Of course, but they don't actually look like they appear here...

I did not read the whole thread so I'm not sure if someone has responded to this yet but...you can get a shape very similar to this without having cellulite. These photos are ABSOLUTELY photo shopped but that being said...I know lots of women who look like this in swimsuits. Some of them do have cellulite/wrinkly places but a lot of them don't...I think they are all beautiful with/without cellulite because of the shape... I'm not a man but the shape (big hips-small waist-big boobs) itself seems darn sexy to me. Just my two cents.
This discussion has been closed.