I don't get this

Options
12346»

Replies

• Spurry05
    Spurry05 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I've moved the Fitbit to my right wrist and set it to dominant I'm left handed
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options

You can also just take it off of your wrist and put it in your pocket or hook it on your belt loop.
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options

I did the same thing. I found it was counting a bit more than it should have. I figured that should make it at least somewhat more accurate.
  • Spurry05
    Options
    maidentl wrote: »

You can also just take it off of your wrist and put it in your pocket or hook it on your belt loop.
    Very true or get a different holder
  • Spurry05
    Options
    Where's the best place to wear a Fitbit and which holder is best
  • atypicalsmith
    atypicalsmith Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options
    If you're losing weight consistently doing what you're doing, there really is no issue. It you aren't, you might want to check another app or an hrm. Walking a dog is hardly going to burn that many calories unless the dog is walking you and very fast.

Walking all the way through my neighborhood is exactly one mile. When I walk my dog, it's a mile that I wouldn't have normally walked. It might take us 20 minutes (if he walks fast) or 40 minutes (if he want to pee at every mailbox and tall wildflower). It's still a mile, and yes, I count it. Don't diminish the effort.