Extra Calories At The End Of The Day -- What To Do?

Options
123457»

Replies

• fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    Options
    i have noticed that when u enter exercise into the diary it then frees up more calories.. so maybe that's why u end up with so many left at night.. Also are your portions measured or guessed... i was cheating myself cause i was guessing, instead of weighing, or measuring. having too much fruit cause the apple was bigger etc....

OP is not interested in weighing or measuring, even though numerous people have suggested it. We are all just dumb or mean for mentioning it. LOL
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    lynn1982 wrote: »
    Did you cut out all calorie dense foods? Cook with a little oil, butter and mayo. Eat some peanut butter.

Not all. I eat peanut butter a couple of times a week for lunch. I also cook with oil and use butter and mayo from time to time. Not a daily occurrence though. Even when I do use those things I don't use very much....except butter...i might as well be paula deen.

Do you weigh your foods on a food scale? If not you could be eating more than you think & already be satiated by eating an amount higher than 1400-1600.

This has been suggested numerous times. The OP thought it ridiculous...

Of course they do. Just like the people who say they eat under a 1,000 calories & are stuffed.