Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,189 Member
    Options
    Is it weird for a thread to talk about coffee, dessert, tacos, onions, beaches, birds, vacations, airports, irritations at work, gardens, and more?
    And to have only questions and no answers, except for answers that are themselves questions? 🤔
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,732 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Aren't I enthralled by your answer @frankwbrown? Don't I know you said "and more" but might I add: whether or not cupcakes are banned from discussion, who likes mustard or pickles, someone's basement, road trips and the rules of this thread?
    Does anyone want coffee... or a cupcake?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Aren't I enthralled by your answer @frankwbrown? Don't I know you said "and more" but might I add: whether or not cupcakes are banned from discussion, who likes mustard or pickles, someone's basement, road trips and the rules of this thread?
    Does anyone want coffee... or a cupcake?

Those are all worth mentioning, are they not? That isn't too weird is it, @CandycaneDimondSparkle?
    How about both? Wasn't I already thinking of mentioning that I felt a need for something sweet and pastry-like, that coffee and oatmeal left me wanting more?

Wasn't I so tired last night that I went to bed before nine?
    How was I to know "early to bed, early to rise" meant I'd be up before 4am?

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Options
    @frankwbrown wow, are you trying to get a jumpstart on the day?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Not trying, but it's turned out that way, hasn't it?
    So, I'll take this opportunity to take a 3-mile morning walk, won't I? How else will I hit 10,000+ steps today?
    Isn't it extremely optimistic of me to think I can hit 300,000 steps in October, when up until now 7,000 steps was a good day?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Not trying, but it's turned out that way, hasn't it?
    So, I'll take this opportunity to take a 3-mile morning walk, won't I? How else will I hit 10,000+ steps today?
    Isn't it extremely optimistic of me to think I can hit 300,000 steps in October, when up until now 7,000 steps was a good day?

Isn’t it good to try to stretch yourself with these challenges? Don’t I believe you can do it? 🥳
  • cmsienk
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Isn't it good to have goals though? EDIT: Don't great minds (@Cat0703a and I) think alike? 🤣
  • Cat0703a
    edited October 2021
    Options
    My thought doppelgänger? 😁
  • steelrod1
    steelrod1 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    What if ?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    You too?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,112 Member
    Options
    Is this a weird thread?

Does it remind you of a particular sketch from Whose Line Is It Anyway?

• frankwbrown
    Options
    Is 11,891 greater than 10,000? 🥳😜
  • cmsienk
    Options
    And how are you, @cmsienk , this lovely day? 😇😊
    Did you enjoy that wonderful lunch at Qdoba?
    Did they offer an explanation as to why they would pick the name Qdoba, a word so similar to adobo as to invite confusion, not to mention the confusion over how to pronounce it? 🤔

Wasn't there no explanation offered?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    And how are you, @cmsienk , this lovely day? 😇😊
    Did you enjoy that wonderful lunch at Qdoba?
    Did they offer an explanation as to why they would pick the name Qdoba, a word so similar to adobo as to invite confusion, not to mention the confusion over how to pronounce it? 🤔

Wasn't there no explanation offered?

Could you provide an explanation about your cider you mentioned elsewhere?
    Your cider doesn't absorb grease (that part seems obvious), but does it really absorb donuts? Or maybe donuts absorb your cider? 🤣
  • cmsienk
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Hadn't I switched topics to cider (and donuts) but somehow we got back on grease (onion rings)? Couldn't donuts possibly absorb grease?

Wouldn't you have understood better if I'd used 8 words? Wouldn't it have been, "My cider won't absorb grease... maybe donuts will"?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Hadn't I switched topics to cider (and donuts) but somehow we got back on grease (onion rings)? Couldn't donuts possibly absorb grease?

Wouldn't you have understood better if I'd used 8 words? Wouldn't it have been, "My cider won't absorb grease... maybe donuts will"?

Didn't I know that, but I acted confused for a bit of a laugh? 🤣
    (Isn't the imprecision/ambivalence of language a good source of humor at times?)
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Is 11,891 greater than 10,000? 🥳😜

Did you hear my whoop whoop 🙌 👏 🥳
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    I'm 6.67% of the way there! 🚶‍♂️
  • Cat0703a
    Options