Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• steelrod1
    steelrod1 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Do you think that one's profile picture or user name is a peak into their personality ?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,833 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    steelrod1 wrote: »
    Do you think that one's profile picture or user name is a peak into their personality ?

Don't I think that's possible? Isn't it also possible a profile pic has been modified in homage to one particular thread❓🤣
  • steelrod1
    Options
    Did I totally understand the correction to my previous post after I posted it but was unable to figure out how to edit it ?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Options

If so, what do ours say about us? 😏

@cmsienk, aren’t I sorry to hear that you have to work today as well?
  • cmsienk
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Did I totally understand the correction to my previous post after I posted it but was unable to figure out how to edit it ?

Can't I help with that? Don't you have 60 minutes to edit a post? Do you see the gear? Why don't you click on that?
    udpsxkxj3o8w.jpg
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Isn’t this going to be your new best friend as it allows you to edit your post for up to an hour after making it?

43qjehhnmy38.jpeg
  • steelrod1
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »

If so, what do ours say about us? 😏

@cmsienk, aren’t I sorry to hear that you have to work today as well?

Does being inquisitive, humorous, and generally insightful and interesting cause two people of similar interests to become doppelgangers ?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    😆😅🤣😂 Aren't we the helpful doppelgangers?
  • steelrod1
    Options
    If one wanted to thank a friend for assistance, will " Bingo " suffice for pointing out the error of ones ways ?
  • Cat0703a
    edited October 2021
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    😆😅🤣😂 Aren't we the helpful doppelgangers?

Weren’t we twinsies again? 🤣🤣🤣

• steelrod1
    Options
    If " Bingo " was her name - O, do two doppelgangers share humorous tales of ore ?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    If we did, would we share them with a relative stranger??😧 🤣
  • cmsienk
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Do you know if you stick around for 3 months (or 3,000 posts) you won't be a stranger anymore?
    Don't I think it wouldn't actually take that long?
  • steelrod1
    Options
    Considering ones current time zone, and their particular caffeine consumption, keeping in mind ones profile picture may or may not be a window into a persons personality, is it appropriate to drop out of a very fun conversation to accomplish some tasks of the day for awhile ?
  • cmsienk
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Considering ones current time zone, and their particular caffeine consumption, keeping in mind ones profile picture may or may not be a window into a persons personality, is it appropriate to drop out of a very fun conversation to accomplish some tasks of the day for awhile ?

Won't you enjoy your day?
  • steelrod1
    Options
    Is stranger danger a real thing ? Totally understanding that one has no idea who is on the other side of a keyboard, and being involved as an Investigator for over 25 years, is it possible to convey to others anonymously that understanding caution is a good thing ?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Do you know if you stick around for 3 months (or 3,000 posts) you won't be a stranger anymore?

Does is take a full 3 months of posting to no longer be a stranger?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    srazamora wrote: »

Does is take a full 3 months of posting to no longer be a stranger?

Did you read my whole post? 😉
  • cmsienk
    edited October 2021
    Options
    @Alinouveau2, how is school going?

@frankwbrown, won't you please come out of the corner?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,206 Member
    Options
    Don't I want to thank you, @cmsienk, for inviting me out of the corner, where I've been atoning for my error(s)?
    Aren't I just catching up now with the events of the day? 😴