Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,750 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Who, Frank? Isn't he the least rebellious among us? EDIT: Oh wait, isn't Cat the least rebellious, then Frank?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,192 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness, did I say that? 😮🙃
    Didn't I mean to ask if 2 days out of 30 meant I was 6.67% of the way there?
    Aren't I so good at math, though, that subconsciously I thought it was inconceivable for it to be a question in my mind? 😎😂
    (if anybody needs me, won't I be over here in the corner for a while?) 😣
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Options
    Aren’t there 31 days this month? 🤔
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Aren’t there 31 days this month? 🤔

Don't I have two overlapping challenges?
    1. Isn't the first challenge to reach 300,000 steps from October 1st through October 31st? On this challenge, haven't I completed 24,215 out of 300,000 steps (~8%)?
    2. Isn't the other challenge to reach at least 10,000 steps per day for 30 consecutive days? On this challenge, haven't I completed only 2 out of 30 days (6.67%)?
    So aren't I focused on the second challenge, which will also take care of the first?
    (Although I could fail at the 2nd challenge and still succeed at the 1st, couldn't I?)
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Wasn’t that a lotta math and even more questions?? 🤣
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Didn't it make my brain hurt? 🤣
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    😂😂😂
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Will this help, where Χ (steps on a given day) ≥ 10,000 and n = 30, and therefore the summation (Σ) ≥ 300,000?
    jyb9yn5b4e2k.png

(isn't math fun?) 😄

Isn't it time to sleep on it? 🥱😴
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Was that supposed to make my brain hurt less? What should I have to drink this morning?
  • steelrod1
    steelrod1 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Does mathematical equations ie; above, cause you to drink Coffee in the morning ?

• cmsienk
    Options
    Are you new?
  • steelrod1
    Options
    Does being New mean in life experiences or fresh to a particular social website ?
  • Cat0703a
    edited October 2021
    Options
    I’m wondering if she meant new to this thread since you didn’t already know that everything for her requires coffee? 🤔
  • steelrod1
    Options
    I’m wondering if she meant new to this thread since you didn’t already know that everything for her requires coffee? 🤔

lol, I agree, was I totally dodging the obvious, with coffee in hand knowing fully I am new ?
  • cmsienk
    edited October 2021
    Options
    @steelrod1?
    rffsmw3tzwis.gif
    @Cat0703a, care to join?
  • Cat0703a
    edited October 2021
    Options
    steelrod1 wrote: »

lol, I agree, was I totally dodging the obvious, with coffee in hand knowing fully I am new ?

Welcome; will you stay and join us for awhile? And isn’t the answer you are looking for in the other place “profile pic”? 😉
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Am I right that you're working today Cat? Aren't I joining in on working on Sunday?
  • steelrod1
    Options
    I am willing and able, do inquisitive ( ? ) minds regularly consume caffeinated beverages ?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    @steelrod1?
    rffsmw3tzwis.gif
    @Cat0703a, care to join?

Do you think that one day the answer maybe anything other than yes? 😅
  • cmsienk
    edited October 2021
    Options
    steelrod1 wrote: »
    I am Am I willing and able? Do inquisitive (?) minds regularly consume caffeinated beverages ?

FIFY (Didn't I recently learn this one?)

Isn't the answer to your question obvious?