Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,835 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    Is it possible he last ate pancakes to celebrate an occasion, such as the first day of his dream job, the morning after his wedding or the birth of one of his children? Wouldn't one of those be an anniversary he could remember without having to count the years? Or could it be that, in 1999 he discovered French toast and abandoned pancakes and somehow that just stuck in his brain?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,086 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    Could it be as simple as 24 years ago I graduated from college and thus ate breakfast at the campus diner for the last time, where I had pancakes nearly every morning, but when I got out on my own I discovered cold cereal was so much easier to prepare for breakfast before rushing off to work? Eventually I stopped having breakfast at all, and by the time my kids were older and we started serving breakfast items at dinner, was I not already into weightlifting therefore looking at protein content of everything I ate, and the egg-coated French toast provided more protein per calorie than pancakes?
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,995 Member
    Options
    Oh nossmf isn't that such a boring ordinary answer?

Wasn't it more fun imagining something spectacular like parachuting into a Cafe to mark making a million dollars by age 20?
  • SundryCoder
    SundryCoder Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Sure, ixl9vpy7ltd9.jpg
    Do you think @Cmsienk would approve?

Can I be a nitpicker and point out that photo is not a pedicure but a manicure?
    are you saying a pedicure design could not be applied to the feet?
  • SundryCoder
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Sure, ixl9vpy7ltd9.jpg
    Also, did I neglect to mention that, while purple is my favourite colour (did you notice the nod to my Canadian friend?) I fear both my hands and feet would be useless to me had I chosen this nail design?

don't you think they would be good for scratching?
  • SundryCoder
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    Could it be as simple as 24 years ago I graduated from college and thus ate breakfast at the campus diner for the last time, where I had pancakes nearly every morning, but when I got out on my own I discovered cold cereal was so much easier to prepare for breakfast before rushing off to work? Eventually I stopped having breakfast at all, and by the time my kids were older and we started serving breakfast items at dinner, was I not already into weightlifting therefore looking at protein content of everything I ate, and the egg-coated French toast provided more protein per calorie than pancakes?

what is your degree in?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Sure, ixl9vpy7ltd9.jpg
    Also, did I neglect to mention that, while purple is my favourite colour (did you notice the nod to my Canadian friend?) I fear both my hands and feet would be useless to me had I chosen this nail design?

don't you think they would be good for scratching?
    If the ends were crayons, wouldn't they be good for coloring?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Options
    Wouldn’t they be helpful if you’ve misplaced a comb? 😂
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Is everybody still sleeping 😴?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Don’t I wish I was??
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,206 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    Are you still awake, or awake again, @Cat0703a?
    Aren't I happy to be up now, having slept for 7.7 hours and having achieved a sleep score of 84/100 on my watch? Didn't I just finish some French toast with homemade blueberry/blackberry compote, so now I'm sipping my Peets coffee with a little Haagen Dazs Coffee ice cream as creamer/sweetener?
  • Cat0703a
    edited February 2023
    Options
    Aren’t I sitting outside of work with my coffee and enjoying the blue sky before my day gets away from me?

Speaking of breakfast, I wonder how this will taste on my toast this morning?
    btno95db5qph.jpeg
  • nossmf
    Options
    Wasn't it more fun imagining something spectacular like parachuting into a Cafe to mark making a million dollars by age 20?

If I had made a million dollars EVER, let alone by age 20, would I not be driving a very different car right now?
    what is your degree in?

While technically it's physics with a concentration in astronomy, doesn't it sound more impressive when I tell people I majored in astrophysics?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,126 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    Oh nossmf isn't that such a boring ordinary answer?

Can you please entertain us with more hypothetical questions like this on a regular basis?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Aren’t I sitting outside of work with my coffee and enjoying the blue sky before my day gets away from me?

btno95db5qph.jpeg
    Might the Prosecco part make you a little tipsy? 🥴😂
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Aren't I off (as in leaving) for 3 hours of exercise now? 🤽‍♂️ 🧘‍♂️ :heart:
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »

btno95db5qph.jpeg
    Might the Prosecco part make you a little tipsy? 🥴😂

It is Friday, isn’t it?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Which side of the international date line are you?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Is this question for someone specific or may anyone answer?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Since I’m directionally challenged, should you even ask me? 🤣