Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• sbetts2229
    sbetts2229 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Get right back into this. Lost 63 pound a few years ago, or many years ago now I guess. Gained it all back, now need to do it again for health reasons. Welcome to any new friends that will be active.
  • drv123
    drv123 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me, I love seeing motivation in my news feed!

I started this journey needing to lose about 90 lbs to get to a healthy weight and have about 30ish lbs to go.
  • Beastchewy15
    Beastchewy15 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Took a break from here for awhile. Looking for friends and getting more fit overall. Feel free to message or add me
  • Marionkrut
    Marionkrut Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends. I like seeing a full newsfeed! Helps to keep me motivated.
  • carrrrls
    carrrrls Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    more friends are always welcome!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Morning peeps...feel free to add me!
  • JBU_SCZ
    JBU_SCZ Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Friends are welcome - experience and give motivation. The path is not always easy - it's good to be pulled forward every now and then...
  • TonyNeedstolooseweight
    TonyNeedstolooseweight Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Looking for more friends to expand my networking on here :D I post regular and interact as much as i can , diary open. :)
  • angel2846
    angel2846 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! Looking forward to sharing my journey and food journal with more people, so lets be friends 😄
  • CaptArmadillo
    CaptArmadillo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    So here I am. I was in the best shape of my life pre-pandemic. Since then I totally let myself go and put on 130lbs. My support system is more an enablement system and depression battles over the past 4 years have taken a toll. I'm ready to bounce back, Im tired of the constant pain of being out of shape. Friends would be welcome as a way to keep focus.
  • shes_walking_it_off
    shes_walking_it_off Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Pls add me! :)
  • C_is_for_Carly
    C_is_for_Carly Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Back on mfp after a long hiatus. I'm very motivated to lose 90lbs and would love some friends on this journey. Please send me a friend request and help keep me accountable!
  • k_moseley
    k_moseley Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too ;)
  • DalekTardis
    DalekTardis Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Fat again. Biggest I have been. When it comes to food I forget to say when. So I may need a friend to keep me accountable again. Poetry... I think?
  • SannTaylor
    SannTaylor Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me too!!!!
  • FullBodyKraken
    FullBodyKraken Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just started. I've been down this road before, but my biggest issue is sticking to it and not getting lost, so to speak. I find it was much easier to do when there were people to talk to.

I weighed in this morning and have been crying ever since (433 :/) And I just... really need to get my s*** under control again. I'd be grateful for anyone that is willing to talk and inspire and encourage to add me. I truly cannot do this alone. I've tried. It doesn't work. Please, send help. <3
  • Amygeorgia1509
    Amygeorgia1509 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to actively use this again, never realised you could have friends on it, I'm open to requests!

Anyone into powerlifting preferred
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    It’s a nice community @Amygeorgia1509 feel free to add
  • lovelyjacentajade
    lovelyjacentajade Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me 🥰🙌
  • DalekTardis
    DalekTardis Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ok dumb question. I was trying to add a few of yall but only get the ignore option. Do you need to be a premium member to add people on your own?