Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    No, you can copy the member name and paste it in 'find members' and add them that way @DalekTardis
  • Aira_Ruwenzor
    Aira_Ruwenzor Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Would love to connect with like minded ppl who are progressing on their weight loss journey and need group motivation
  • dusanarsic995
    dusanarsic995 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am 27(M), currently finishing my master's on one of those crazy intense mobility programs, and I went back to my old binge eating ways. I've gained 15ish kilos and I'd like to lose them, but I'm having a hard time following through because it's hard to keep true to dieting.
    I'm looking for people to help me keep going and for me to return the favour to.
  • C_is_for_Carly
    C_is_for_Carly Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    @DalekTardis I found its waaaaayyyyy easier on the website. I have the same issue on the app. Still trying to figure this place out but I think you can always pull up the website on your phone browser and it work (if you don't have access to a computer).
  • PiscesIntuition
    PiscesIntuition Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want me to read your mind! 🤣
  • Alkie2HealthyFit
    Alkie2HealthyFit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ok dumb question. I was trying to add a few of yall but only get the ignore option. Do you need to be a premium member to add people on your own?

I use MFP on my PC and know that after you click on the persons name you again have to click on "MyFitnessPal Profile" that is beside the drop down arrow where you can ignore. They need some web design classes. Not sure if it is same way in the app.
  • _Grafter
    _Grafter Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Newb needing motivational friends for support! UK based but happy to reach out to anyone!
  • dblirondog
    dblirondog Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I can use all the support and friendships I can get. I'd love to support you as well.
  • yagirlaixa
    yagirlaixa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    On my unknown number attempt at getting fit. But this is the first time I’m really sticking with it! .. so far.. would love some accountability buddies!
  • IncredibleLegsHulk
    IncredibleLegsHulk Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone.
  • BAYAN95bonbona
    BAYAN95bonbona Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Feel free to add me
  • susansteele63
    susansteele63 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    angel2846 wrote: »
    Hi! Looking forward to sharing my journey and food journal with more people, so lets be friends 😄

Feel free to add me
  • PiscesIntuition
    PiscesIntuition Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday! You can add me! Yes, YOU!
  • Aidenrocks59
    Aidenrocks59 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Anyone down for some late night chats??🙂
  • kariwinder
    kariwinder Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looking for accountability partners / people who share diaries because I love to get inspiration from seeing what others are eating (I don’t judge!)
  • OGJake12
    OGJake12 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Always open to some new friends. HMU
  • BayBlue22
    BayBlue22 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Always up for positive folks
  • belinda5716
    belinda5716 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Happy to connect with people who prioritise their health & fitness & who are motivational & inspiring 🤩🏋️‍♀️🥗 - I look forward to meeting you 👍
  • Ardnassac1
    Ardnassac1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Always welcoming new fitness friends
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Not new to MFP but starting over. Feel free to add me 😊