Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm back to restart my journey. Would love to find inspirational pals to help keep my accountability in check. Feel free to add me. Log daily :smiley:
  • murphey24
    murphey24 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am back to get healthy again and restart my journey. Feel free to add me as I need all the friends I can get to keep me motivated and on track.
  • Csc143
    Csc143 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hello 👋 everyone. I’m not so new here 😁 but feel free to add me. ♥️
  • realferz
    realferz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Not new to MFP but I’m back to lose 40lbs. I’m type 2 diabetic so food choices are difficult for me. Looking to make friends so feel free to add me
  • BluBug74
    BluBug74 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey! I’m new here and would love some friends to help each other out 😊
    I’m 48 and in the process of trying to loose about 40lbs.
    Trying to stick with being in a calorie deficit and working out at the gym on average 3-4 days a week. I’m also trying out intermittent fasting and am seeing some very positive results from that.
  • PiscesIntuition
    PiscesIntuition Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Not new here, but I welcome more friends!
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Love having more friends. I hit my goal back in Feb 2023 (down 170 pounds! Woooo!), so I'm in Maintenance. My diary is open and I'm a dedicated food logger. Always looking to support others on their journey. It's so great being in Maintenance. I want others to experience this.
  • LiftEatRepeat43
    LiftEatRepeat43 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    🙋‍♀️
  • PNWtexasgirl
    PNWtexasgirl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am starting my weight loss journey and am hoping to lose 123 pounds total! I'm in my early 30's and would love friends with a similar goal near my age to keep each other accountable and to motivate! I live in the beautiful PNW and enjoy outdoors and reading :)
  • ObsessivelyObsessingObsessions
    Options
    J383 wrote: »
    Hello, I'm back to restart my journey. Would love to find inspirational pals to help keep my accountability in check. Feel free to add me. Log daily :smiley:

I tried to add you but it says your profile is set to private.
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps! Feel free to add me!
  • Sampsonpka
    Sampsonpka Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Positivity and encouragement, I got time for that!
  • KL1887
    KL1887 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Happy to have more friends
  • ltm757
    ltm757 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there! :) Looking for new friends that log in multiple times a week so we can support and learn from each other. My goal in 2023 is to build more muscle and bulk up. As a woman, I'm not afraid to gain more muscle!! What's your goal for 2023?
  • Lightbeamer
    Lightbeamer Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am looking for friends that are willing to support me, as I support them!
  • zackboomer
    zackboomer Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I've got no friends on here :( I want friends
  • mielo1986
    mielo1986 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Hope your weekend has started well? I’ve had the app for ages but done nothing with it 🤦‍♂️ I need to be accountable as I am the heaviest I have ever been at 19st 2lb 😅 just completed my first 7 days of intermittent fasting 18/6 and looking to start incorporating keto with it. gone premium and now look for freinds / people to keep me motivated 🙏👊🏻
  • LiftEatRepeat43
    LiftEatRepeat43 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add! I lift, eat and repeat 😅...lot's of eating! Open diary! I'm a great supporter, but don't be a motivation sucker 🤣🤣
  • Kirk_mfp
    Kirk_mfp Posts: 19 Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Jumping back into exercising and getting strong again. Going from 300 pounds to to hopefully 220 pounds, something like that.

Feel free to add me! Lets do this.
  • PeteGurd23
    PeteGurd23 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well I’m back on MFP….dabbled into SW and WW but prefer this app for tracking carbs as a Type2 diabetic…….friends list is currently empty so feel free to add especially if UK and in the diabetes community