Replies

• candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Day 63!
  • hybridtheory45
    hybridtheory45 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm supposed to do Level 2 Day 3 today, but the past few days I've had some sort of nagging foot issue...almost like when I had plantar fasciitis, so I'm nervous. I'm going to stretch out my calves several times today, since that's my main issue, and see how I feel later. I sure hope that's not what its turning in to, PF is no joke.
  • BexDavi12014
    BexDavi12014 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks its just a matter of how serious you are about to change yourself.! Trust me its not hard at all.!

I love this! I am in need of some serious motivation.
  • candykay0605
    Options
    Day 63 complete yea
  • khoyle84
    khoyle84 Posts: 1 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I've ordered 30 day shred so am just waiting on it arriving recently lost over 2 stone so looking to tone up now feel free to add me
  • 4031isaiah
    4031isaiah Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    Today is only day two for me and to use Jillian's expression, I "phoned it in"... I was busy and distracted with other things all day to the point where I almost skipped it, but to help develop the habit, I went through the motions anyway. I plan to focus hard and give it all I've got for tomorrow.
  • FeeneyFooFoo
    FeeneyFooFoo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I think we might be starting this TONIGHT!!!

just over a month til we go on holiday - wish us luck!
  • louiseyates1
    louiseyates1 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!

Day 4 level 1 completed. Feeling good. Thighs and calves still ache but managed to get through with only one 5 second break (jumping jacks and jump rope combi is a killer)

Daughter was my cheerleader today (you're doing great, good job mummy) was a boost! ☺
  • candykay0605
    Options
    yea you can do it
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Just started on Saturday. I'm going to do this the entire month of August. I took measurements yesterday. I'm hoping to lose an inch or two when this is all over.
  • 4031isaiah
    Options
    It's only day 3 for me. I figured it would be easier to track if I started on the first of the month. Day 3 level 1 done!
  • louiseyates1
    Options
    Day 5 level 1 done this morning. Have to say its getting easier on the muscles!
  • 4031isaiah
    edited August 2015
    Options
    D4 L1 done!
  • candykay0605
    Options
    Day 65 ! Now that I'm at this point one day I do level 1 the next level 3 or 2 and so on
  • candykay0605
    Options
    25 days to go
  • MariannePhoto
    MariannePhoto Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I loved this dvd. Going to start it back up!
  • louiseyates1
    Options
    Well done CandyKay! You're doing great!

Little one had me up at 1.30am sowent back to bed at 8am just woke up again so will come around and get on with Day 6 Level 1.. (Bought some hand weights yesterday so I don't have to use 800g tins any more!)

Lou x
  • 4031isaiah
    Options
    Day 5, Level 1 of the 30 Day Shred done!
  • teeglo
    teeglo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am looking for a few friends to dedicate their workouts to 30 day shred with me, I plan to do it for 3 complete rounds.. I need a few people who would like to join me. at each 10 day interval I will post progress pics along with measurements on my profile, I would like friends who will do so as well thanks! please add if you would like to join

Hi, can I join the challenge? Want to start today. Hope its not too late. ...
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Day 65 ! Now that I'm at this point one day I do level 1 the next level 3 or 2 and so on

Now that you've done the cycle more than twice, what results have you seen?