30 DAY SHRED BUDDIES

Replies

• swebb4209
    swebb4209 Posts: 99 Member
    Just completed day 7 of the shred. Add me ;)
  • BeautifulLoser1985
    BeautifulLoser1985 Posts: 21 Member
    Finished day 8! Yay me!!
  • Shiversdem
    Shiversdem Posts: 3 Member
    Hey everyone, I started 30 day shred on 1st June. I had one rest day on Sunday so on to level 2 on Friday. Scary
  • Shiversdem
    Shiversdem Posts: 3 Member
    Ugh I posted way more than that but seems to have disappeared! I didn't take a before photo but did take measurements. I'll put up my level 1 losses (hopefully!) tomorrow. I'm feeling slightly smaller and definitely fitter
  • bethnheidi
    bethnheidi Posts: 23 Member
    Looks like quite a few of us started on 1st June...me included ☺ Happy shredding
  • McKennaHM
    McKennaHM Posts: 2 Member
    I started June 4th but would love to be Parr of the group!
  • wubstylene28
    wubstylene28 Posts: 6 Member
    I'm doing it this summer!! Probably June 15-September 15 :)
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Hey guys of you still wanna join just add me as a friend
  • MK24551
    MK24551 Posts: 174 Member
    I started a few wks ago but had to stop since I got a nasty chest cold. Im gonna start up again tmrw. :)
  • candykay0605
    Please feel free to add and join the challenge
  • Sbrewster09
    Sbrewster09 Posts: 6 Member
    I would love to get in on your next 30 day round, I've always wanted to try it! Please contact me when you are about to start day 30-60! Thank you
  • candykay0605
  • tiffbeckett336
    tiffbeckett336 Posts: 139 Member
    I am on level one day five just completed it!
  • Jennjenn453
    Jennjenn453 Posts: 12 Member
    I love Jillian and the 30 day shred! I've never been able to stick with it though
  • pendanaku
    pendanaku Posts: 2 Member
    Bought DVD. Will be starting the 30 day shred Monday!!!!
  • candykay0605
    I love Jillian and the 30 day shred! I've never been able to stick with it though

join us in this challenge we can help you stick with it
  • rizmaeram
    rizmaeram Posts: 17 Member
    I never finished the 30 day shred i was at level 2 then things happened but i am planning on starting again. I want to join on your next round.
  • candykay0605
    rizmaeram wrote: »
    I never finished the 30 day shred i was at level 2 then things happened but i am planning on starting again. I want to join on your next round.

go ahead and add me
  • candykay0605
    I am looking for a few friends to dedicate their workouts to 30 day shred with me, I plan to do it for 3 complete rounds.. I need a few people who would like to join me. at each 10 day interval I will post progress pics along with measurements on my profile, I would like friends who will do so as well thanks! please add if you would like to join

when I begin the next round I would like a few people who will follow my challenge of posting their progress pics at each 10 days. July 2nd will be the start day for round 2 ! please add me if you want to follow this challenge
  • candykay0605
    if you would like to just go ahead and friend me and then join me at that time send a fr