Options

Replies

• Annabelle_M
    Options
    Thank you coffeegirl!!
  • LisaKC
    LisaKC Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Once again I'm dreading the Thursday weigh in, due to a weekend at the beach with family. :grumble: A weekend of eating out is still a weekend of huge sodium, despite making some of the best choices possible, given what was available. So glad to be at home today and having a meal that won't make me look like a puffer fish. See you all Thursday. :frown:
  • rachel2011
    rachel2011 Posts: 37
    Options
    Good luck for tomorrow everyone!
    The thought of stepping on those scales tomorrow morning is enough to make me go to the gym tonight!
    I must be getting to the stage where the metabolism has sorted itself out and all my hard work for the last 6 weeks has paid off! 1lb so far just doesn't really make me happy! That said, I'm sure I've got a little bit of muscle definition in my arms!!
  • Annabelle_M
    Options
    Good luck everyone!! I'm worried that I'll be up, as I weighed myself (after lunch lol) and I was up. :(
  • coffeegirl1998
    coffeegirl1998 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I am up. I have a billion reasons (TOM, Sodium, Traveling, etc), but the top reason is that I need to try harder....

SW 352
    LW 328.2
    Today 330.4
  • arbragg
    arbragg Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I am down, 2lbs, glad to see the number go down again!! Hope everyone has a good weigh in too :happy:
  • aquavitae30
    Options
    Down 3.2 pounds. :) Hope I keep going at this rate for a while.
  • eliaison
    eliaison Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    well, seems as if everyone's doing pretty well this week. unfortunately, i'm up a pound and a half. :-(

I have not cheated, been careful, continued to stay within my calorie budget or zig-zag a little (if eating more one day, eat correspondingly less the next few) and exercise. it's definitely a bummer.

My plan for this coming week is to exercise more-- step it up a few days and see if that helps. I don't want to eat less, that's the easy way for me to lose a pound and it'll just come right back.
  • Syreeta6
    Syreeta6 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I am up almost a half pound. I will continue to work!

SW: 134
    CW: 131.2
    GW: 115
    Last weigh in: 130.8
  • LisaKC
    Options
    I lost a pound this week. So far have lost 7.5 lbs. I seem to be up and down from week to week, but overall staying with my goal.
  • hsquared87
    hsquared87 Posts: 73
    Options
    I do my weigh ins on Thursday evenings, I would really like to join this group. I like how positive people are even when they gain.

I gained 1 lb this week and I was pleasantly surprised it was not more. Since I have been traveling all week and airports just don't have great food..

Hsquared87
  • LisaKC
    Options
    Welcome HSquared! This is a very encouraging group of people. Glad you're here with us. :flowerforyou:
  • coffeegirl1998
    Options
    Congrats to all the losers this week!!! I hope to go to the loser side for next week. If you were with me on the gain side, please please please do not get discouraged and quit...just brush it off and keep up the good life long habits!! :)
  • LisaKC
    Options
    Hey Peeps, I'm weighing in a day early, since I'll be out of town tomorrow. I gained a pound this week. :grumble: On the upside, my clothes are fitting much better, so I know I'm firming up. The biking is really changing the shape of my body. Hope everyone has a great weigh-in tomorrow. As for me, I just need to stick with it! Have a great day everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • rachel2011
    Options
    AS long as you're seeing changes to your body then that's more important that what the scales say - muscle weighs more than fat so it's how you look / feel that really matters!
    I've eventually started to loose some weight -2lbs at the last weigh in - wow, that only took 8 weeks! I'm hoping that this is the start of things and my body is used to the changes. That said, my trousers definately feel looser so that's what I'm really happy with :-)
    Keep going everyone!
  • Fredder15
    Options
    Hi all! I am doing my weigh in a little early this week too. Though i still will probably report Thursday too if I can. Since my last weigh in I have lost 8 lbs. It feels great! Thanks for all of the support! I have found that sometimes I cannot log in everyday. (I wish I had internet on my phone :frown: ) But as long as your heart is still in it you can still lose weight! Hope everyone is doing well! GOOD LUCK :happy:

1379601.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • arbragg
    arbragg Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Stayed the same this week, better than a gain though! Not sure why, but will work harder this next week. Good luck everyone!!
  • pitapocket
    pitapocket Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join the Thurday Weigh In.

Goal Weight: 130 lbs.
    Current Weight: 132 lbs
  • coffeegirl1998
    Options
    SW 352
    LW 330.4
    Today 329.4

I'll take it! I slacked off a little this week, especially in the sodium department. We are having a lot of luncheons and good bye parties at work and I have been more careful than 6 months ago, but just not as careful as 2 weeks ago!! It's a process...and unlike the many many many times before, I have just picked myself up and dusted my hands off....getting prepared to get back to it! :happy:

Good luck everyone!
  • Syreeta6
    Syreeta6 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Ok guys...so haven't been eating the best lately. Haven't really been logging much. Everytime I can't find the food I'm eating I get frustrated and don't want to put in the nutritional info myself. idk why I'm in this rut but I hope I can get out soon

SW: 134
    CW: 133
    GW: 115
    Last weigh in: 131.2

Up 1.8 lbs :angry: