• shortntall1
    shortntall1 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    :) 315 to 201 :)mmqq5hwz7gh7.jpg
  • AnnaFit4Life
    AnnaFit4Life Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    :) 315 to 201 :)mmqq5hwz7gh7.jpg

Beautiful transformation! Way to Goal! :)
  • shortntall1
    shortntall1 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    thanks!!
  • lexie1108
    lexie1108 Posts: 18 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I started at around 135 (my heaviest weight ever) at 5'1 back in October and now I'm down to 104 lbs. I started with low carb and lost the majority of the weight (down to 115) by January. then moved onto a normal calorie deficit diet and mainly did cardio and just ate less and healthy whole foods for the most part. I'm not where I want to be yet- now I'm focusing on body weight training and hoping to build more muscle!

This is before at 130-135 lbs (not exactly sure at the time this pic was taken) I avoided the scale for about 2 years until I started caring about my body again! rdk2lrb07rqu.jpg

This is me in Hawaii with my husband at 119-120 lbs back in November. vl4lj6gplm5u.jpg

This was taken a few days ago at 104 lbs...x6ybr79yl07a.jpg
  • amillenium
    amillenium Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    This thread has been so inspirational! I have been off and on MFP for so long trying to lose the last 10 lbs. Im 5'1" and currently 123 but would love to be under 110.
  • summerdaze120
    summerdaze120 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    :) Love coming to this thread to stay motivated!! 10lbs makes a huge difference being a shorty!
  • summerdaze120
    summerdaze120 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    lexie1108 wrote: »
    I started at around 135 (my heaviest weight ever) at 5'1 back in October and now I'm down to 104 lbs. I started with low carb and lost the majority of the weight (down to 115) by January. then moved onto a normal calorie deficit diet and mainly did cardio and just ate less and healthy whole foods for the most part. I'm not where I want to be yet- now I'm focusing on body weight training and hoping to build more muscle!

This is before at 130-135 lbs (not exactly sure at the time this pic was taken) I avoided the scale for about 2 years until I started caring about my body again! rdk2lrb07rqu.jpg

This is me in Hawaii with my husband at 119-120 lbs back in November. vl4lj6gplm5u.jpg

This was taken a few days ago at 104 lbs...x6ybr79yl07a.jpg

Wow! Thanks for sharing! I am channeling your focus and dedication :smiley:
  • ilmandinga
    ilmandinga Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! I just found this feed... I started Nutrisystem 4 days ago and am looking for tips, tricks, advice. After 3 children, I am 196lbs and would like to lose 60lbs. Any input would be greatly appreciated
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 2 3/4" (that extra 3/4" is important) and currently weigh 232 lbs. I have weighed as much as 262 lbs. and as little as 175 lbs. I have been a yo-yo dieter for all of my adult life. I have the good fortune of having body that reacts really well to strength training and will firm up pretty quickly. At 175 lbs I was a size 6. According to the National Institute of Health I should weigh between 105-136lbs. I just don't see myself looking healthy at that weight. My personal goal is 160 lbs.
  • megomerrett
    megomerrett Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    5'1" and a bit. rsh1oluj5der.jpg
    Gone from 11 stone 2lb on the left to around 10stone on the right.
    Still going but don't have many / any other full length photos of me! Aiming for 9 stone 7lb first then hopefully 9 stone to maintain.
  • tuneable_cookie
    tuneable_cookie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hight: 5'2
    Started: 4 weeks ago
    Starting weight: 80kg
    Current weight: 74kg
    Goal weight: 50-55kg

• eshnna
    eshnna Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hight: 5'2
    Started: 4 weeks ago
    Starting weight: 80kg
    Current weight: 74kg
    Goal weight: 50-55kg

Wow, great progress!
  • LoeshaElizabeth
    LoeshaElizabeth Posts: 96 Member
    Options

im 4ft 11 and have lost 16lb so far, looking for some motiation as ive struggled the last few weeks, here are my progress pics so far:
    ypov4vi2efx2.jpg
    vywgdu063nxb.jpg
    k1vowx3wjr4a.jpg

6myji21rt40z.jpg

the most embarrassing thing is that i was wearing a suck it in suit in the first pic!

ive since lost a few more pounds from the last pic, everyone here is so motivating, thankyou!
  • dizzzigrl
    dizzzigrl Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    mrsfitzyv8 wrote: »
    1971MLJ wrote: »
    5'3 - lost 30lbs and been maintaining for the last year. Hard work but worth every minute and ounce of sweat.

24p5jmsqsjpt.jpg
    glfl0bxeazdp.jpg
    You look great, can I come raid your closet?
  • GrnEyes839
    GrnEyes839 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'13/4" and tagging this for future reference :)
  • ysienkiewicz
    ysienkiewicz Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 1". Weight has been up and down over the last 5 years since I quit smoking. Highest weight ever was 179.5 lbs September 2014. I lost 15 lbs by January 2015 and then my mom was in a really bad accident and I had to take care of her for 3 months, on top of working oodles of OT. So training, exercise, tracking all went out the window and I gained some of it back. My mom finally went home at the end of May, and I started training again with weights and starting c25k. I am down to 164 lbs but kind of stuck there. I am going to try to weigh/measure everything for the next two weeks and also drink more water. I am 51 yrs old and perimenopausal, battling hormones. Hopefully I can get the scale to start moving down again in the next couple of weeks.

I love love love all of the pictures! You are all beautiful!

My goal weight is 110 lbs. I am a size 16 petite and can't stand it! I have been going to a personal trainer as well, lifting weights several times a week.
  • Doyouevenpeanutbutterrr
    Options
    I am 5'2, but eating a solid 1700 calories and losing! I exercise 6 times a week ( already have a solid base of musclemass) ..lost already over 50lbs :). Made this new account, as I ate too little the last time I counted and it affected me even physically..So, yes, this time right with more calories for me! :)
    If you want more information, I am on Instagram; doyouevenpeanutbutter :).
    I post there a lot about my fitnesroutine and the food + macros, I eat :)
  • katkins73
    katkins73 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a fab thread
  • fr3smyl
    fr3smyl Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2". I have loss 22lbs in the past 70 days. I still have 38 lbs to go. I'm aiming for 128lbs
  • Ang108
    Ang108 Posts: 1,711 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    iCupCakeNZ wrote: »
    hi! I'm a shortie! 5'2 to be exact and I was hoping there were success stories out there of how much others around this height had lost :D and how long it took!!

I am under five feet ( 149 cm) and 68 ( have no thyroid and an autoimmune disease) and am proud to have so far lost 65 pounds. It took me two years and three month aiming for.5 pounds a week.

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!