Replies

• Elliehmltn
    Elliehmltn Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Super Like!!
  • Pink_Cheek
    Pink_Cheek Posts: 92
    Options
    Awesome!!! Thank you so much for sharing. You have made great progress so far. Inspirational!!!:smile:
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing and your beautiful smile!!!!! its contagious!
  • marilou0511
    marilou0511 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Hello from Chicago. Thank you for having the courage to bare it all. Very encouraging and inspiring.
  • WalkingMermaid_
    WalkingMermaid_ Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    You're a true warrior... A beautiful one!

x
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful, and courageous. :)
  • mikeatmichael
    mikeatmichael Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You're doing great, keep it up.

And you have a beautiful smile that lets your personality shine through.
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Ya'll are so stinkin' cute. And I applaud you for being brave enough to show these pictures. You are beautiful and bright and motivated and inspiring. You amaze me more with every post. :)
  • booksgiver
    booksgiver Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    After reading all these positive comments I think you know that you're making a statement about how all of us should be living our lives.
    You have an uncommon candor and sincerity and that makes you truly beautiful. One of my favorite quotes by a 19th century English Quaker says "Never tell a child,” said George MacDonald, ‘you have a soul. Teach him, you are a soul; you have a body.’ As we learn to think of things always in this order, that the body is but the temporary clothing of the soul....." He was referencing how we should mourn but it's not just death that we often mourn. Often we mourn the loss of our youthful beauty, the strength and vigor of young bodies, and the easy grace of youth, but if we are very fortunate, as you apparently are, we come to know that beauty is in the love we give and receive. I think you're quite lovely.
  • Azkadelia
    Azkadelia Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. I am sure that was really hard. I have taken pictures but don't have the COURAGE that you did to show anyone yet. Keep doing what you are doing and I will try to take my own advice! We CAN do this. :)
  • Jusjerzy
    Jusjerzy Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing inspiration! I LOVE reading your posts!!
  • melissafaith24
    melissafaith24 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I love your post and your devotion. I always see everyones before and after threads and sit back and envy the courage they have. Ive always been paranoid of how *I* see myself as well as how others see me. Your post *may* have just given me the courage boost to add another picture to my profile that I took the other night. *maybe* :)

Keep on keepin' on!
  • MrsGriffin67
    MrsGriffin67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT! You are such a beautiful and inspiring person. I am so glad that I found you on here. Everyday you make my day with your incredible sense of humor and delightful stories. You are simply amazing! Best of luck in your journey. Pastor Special Ed is one lucky man :flowerforyou:
  • sunshine421969
    sunshine421969 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I love your attitude!! You are doing an awesome job!! Congratulations on your progress!! Thanks for sharing !! :flowerforyou:
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Doing great! So glad you shared.
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    You know, seriously the first thing that I saw was your beautiful and happy smile! You can get where you want to go but don't lose your smile!
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    You are awesome, brave, and my hero. I applaud your courage. I am 60 and I have the same body issues from a lifetime of yo-yo dieting.

Today I weigh 229 and have been with MFP for almost 2 weeks. Because of your honesty, wit, and positive outlook, I feel encouraged that I, too, can be successful!

Thanks for sharing!
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Your husband does not need to have his eyes checked. You are a gorgeous woman, inside and out. From your post alone, you can tell that you are an amazing woman. Keep up the good work, I want to see some after-after shots! Hehe. :)
  • SavvyGurl0528
    SavvyGurl0528 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    You are a very lucky woman! And, he is a very lucky man! Good for you!
  • Syriene
    Syriene Posts: 238
    Options
    You two make an adorable couple! It is wonderful that you have his support and that awesome outlook on things. Congratulations on what you have accomplished so far and I hope the rest of your journey goes smoothly.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!